Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 37345
-
07-17-23 16:01 #29500Senior Member

Posts: 221Should have mentioned
I should have mentioned that these started after I setup a meeting with a Latino at a local notel. I left almost immediately upon arrival when I discovered that she looked nothing like the ad or pictures provided prior. She got pissed when I started leaving and was trying to tell me I had to pay something. Same location that was raided a day or so later. Two Latino women and two men were arrested. Be safe!
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
Flip.
-
07-17-23 12:53 #29499Senior Member

Posts: 221Threatening messages
Just curious if anyone else has received threatening texts / calls from someone claiming to be a pimp, gang member about wasting their girls time? Got a text a couple weeks ago and another one today (different number) followed by a call (declined). The texts are long and promise that bad things are going to happen to me if I don't pay money (extortion) LOL! I think I am done with the Latino experiences.
-
07-17-23 09:24 #29498Senior Member

Posts: 221Great experience
I did QV for one five zero. She is super sweet and chill. Very unique look, clean and all around great experience. I actually went back the next day for seconds! LOL Best experience for me since I started the hobby.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 08:54 #29497Senior Member

Posts: 489Sirens
Do they have an incall?
Originally Posted by SDDude1
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 06:30 #29496Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44Voicemail
I tried to call them early springtime and kept getting VM. I read that they hired a bunch of new girls for the summertime. https://sirensva.com/.
Originally Posted by JkRussell
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 20:17 #29495Senior Member

Posts: 1774Sweetie from a few years ago, definitely
She does look similar to what Sweetie looked like a few years back. But Sweetie has gotten super fit and dropped some of her soft curves. Still looks hotter than all hell however. Not sure that part will ever change.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 17:17 #29494Senior Member

Posts: 51Fijiian
With the weird accusations going on thought I'd chime in as well. I've seen fijiian the previous time she was here and saw her today. She is real. 160 for half hour. Super tight kitty and body only does covered services. CBJ, miss, doggy. She has pretty toes as well. I told her the same thing after our visit as well that henrico is a risky area and if I hadn't seen her before never would have came over there. Links to her other ads as well.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
Tldr.
Real person accurate pics.
160 half hour.
Not GFE.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...scale/57621795
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi.../prettyfijiian
-
07-16-23 17:15 #29493Senior Member

Posts: 577Sweetie
That looks like sweetie, or is it just me.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 16:08 #29492Senior Member

Posts: 371[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-16-23 16:01 #29491Regular Member

Posts: 10Maybe she just stepped on the downhill at that point.
I saw her once and had a great time. And hope it was just an accident or happening whatever.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 15:50 #29490Senior Member

Posts: 231Well damn
[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
07-16-23 15:32 #29489Senior Member

Posts: 155Yes really
Not one of mine, she is my atf.
Apparently she never left the game and changed her name and was flying under the radar trying to avoid a stalker.
She will be in Richmond Wednesday and Thursday, price def went up since back in the day when I was seeing her, but idc, she's worth it.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3841737.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 15:16 #29488Senior Member

Posts: 1774Wow. I thought she had left the game. She's one of my atf.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 15:07 #29487Senior Member

Posts: 155Bridget fondle
She will be in Richmond this week, her prices are a little steep but she is worth it, can't wait for my dream.
Body and looks of a pornstar and personality of the girl next door. Treat her right, you won't regret spending a little extra on her, I promise you.
-
07-16-23 14:57 #29486Senior Member

Posts: 99What was the damage? How was the time?
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




