Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 37319
-
07-16-23 15:32 #29489Senior Member

Posts: 155Yes really
Not one of mine, she is my atf.
Apparently she never left the game and changed her name and was flying under the radar trying to avoid a stalker.
She will be in Richmond Wednesday and Thursday, price def went up since back in the day when I was seeing her, but idc, she's worth it.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3841737.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 15:16 #29488Senior Member

Posts: 1771Wow. I thought she had left the game. She's one of my atf.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 15:07 #29487Senior Member

Posts: 155Bridget fondle
She will be in Richmond this week, her prices are a little steep but she is worth it, can't wait for my dream.
Body and looks of a pornstar and personality of the girl next door. Treat her right, you won't regret spending a little extra on her, I promise you.
-
07-16-23 14:57 #29486Senior Member

Posts: 99What was the damage? How was the time?
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 14:29 #29485Senior Member

Posts: 36No Reply
I've text her the last day of so, no reply.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 13:52 #29484Senior Member

Posts: 252Mb
I know this is the rva page, but why'all go on vacation too. If you're down in north Myrtle #1 it's slim pickings, but there's a chick down there named Nina. She's actually from VA. Went to tech and now lives there. She actually lives less than 5 miles from where I was staying. She's got a nice little place there it's in a neighborhood where the houses are stacked on top of each other. But she was a great time and I would recommend.
-
07-16-23 12:31 #29483Senior Member

Posts: 252Yeah, that's the one.
Yeah, that was her. I guess part of me knew it seemed a little sketchy, but that's alot closer than Richmond for me. One thing that really made me skeptical is when she wouldn't answer what side of Amelia she was on.
Originally Posted by BigLvr69
[View Original Post]
Side note, I had this one "chick" go as far as to Google search a house near by and told me the type of car that was in the driveway. Her not knowing that I knew who lives there and they do not have car anymore. It was someone trying to get a deposit. I just couldn't believe that they would go through that much trouble to try to convince me.
-
07-16-23 12:16 #29482Senior Member

Posts: 55Ok
Just saying, but maybe you're the issue dude!
Originally Posted by GiveItRaw10
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi.../prettyfijiian
-
07-16-23 11:01 #29481Senior Member

Posts: 416Pixie
One recent favorable report. She has been staying her last night in RVA for a week. Has anyone on the forum seen her recently? Thanks.
-
07-16-23 06:53 #29480Senior Member

Posts: 221Real thing
Not vouching for anyone, but the chick in this ad is definitely real. I had a date with her last night. Setup was easier than most and everything about her was on point. Sexy little thing! She did say that a lot of guys were afraid to come due to her location and she would probably relocate tomorrow. I explained to her that the area is a hotbed for stings and encouraged her to get the fuck out of their.
Originally Posted by GiveItRaw10
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 02:46 #29479Senior Member

Posts: 32Other negative reviews about Kacey on this same forum
I just checked and lots of bad reviews for Kacey on here. You can start with this one:
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...806&viewfull=1#post6485806.
-
07-16-23 02:32 #29478Senior Member

Posts: 32Looked fishy
I believe I saw that ad a day ago. Was it the one that advertised a city girl in the country. If it was, it just looked fishy.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
07-16-23 01:55 #29477Senior Member

Posts: 91Bs
Fuck this dude! Admin, get rid of this prick!
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
Raw.
-
07-16-23 01:05 #29476Senior Member

Posts: 252Yeah
Yeah, I actually did hear from her and she was having transportation issues. Started off she needed 50 for an Uber home and she'd take it off the donation, I offered to scoop her up. Then she had a ride and was going to hit me up in two hrs. Then says her roommate's brother wrecked otw to pick her up and they were stranded until this morning. Who knows? It was the chick saying she was in Amelia.
Originally Posted by BigLvr69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 01:04 #29475Senior Member

Posts: 91Tf?
Yo! Who ever you are you a lying POS! Fuck you! Snap contact on this bogus ***** is all fake! Fuck you bruh!
Originally Posted by RotoRooter1
[View Original Post]
Where is my middle finger emoji Raw!








Reply With Quote





