Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 10993
-
07-19-23 01:39 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 359EB Journey
Got a text from her saying that she's back. Don't think that the original link works, but she has an ad on Private Delights. Looking forward to a great time like the last time she was here. Anyway, she's worth the price of admission and I can't wait to get reacquainted with her.
Originally Posted by Punanilicr
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Ebjourney474
-
07-18-23 09:18 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 1301Lol
I guess got to recoup the monies lost on the surgery LOL. Good thing it quoted me so high. Saved me the trouble of getting disappointed in person.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 23:04 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 793She's all booked up for today, I hope catch on the next one who knows, I actually thought she retired since she got married and moved to the mainland. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 22:05 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 110[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-17-23 20:56 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 110Kama'aina wahine
Spending quality time with a gorgeous beautiful wahine is awesome. Mahalo Leia for providing me the aloha I wanted and needed. You are a wonderful, beautiful human with an amazing nani pu'uwai. If you ever have the opportunity to spend quality time with Leia you will not be disappointed. Make sure you are pono, be a true gentleman, Leia only deserves to be treated the same way she is to us. Leia is down to earth, a beautiful 'uhane. All the best, for the bestest, my ATF. I missed you, so happy you came home to provide quality service, a true kama'aina wahine, na kane, please always be nice to her, her mana is maika'I & pono. Treat her with respect and you will always enjoy her and that sweet okole, mmmmmm so ono.
-
07-17-23 20:54 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 1189https://www.models-world.com/nevada/ts-pearl-dawn/
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
Its a dude.
-
07-17-23 20:40 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 793She came in like a McRib, I thought she was out of the game. I'm trying to book her, hopefully I get in on one of her time slots, her last day is tomorrow. Anyone know when she first posted her ad? I just went in PD today and bam. She is only here for a limited time.
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 18:12 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 303That one is a dude if you search a few of the pics they pop up on another website for trans but to each their own.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 01:43 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 284Sweet okole Melani / Leia Baby is Back!
Right now she is only advertising on PD (Private Delights). She's only back for a couple of days and her Sunday is already booked up. She's getting a little wiser these days she's it booking anything past a certain time to give her some rest each day and she says she's not booking back to back appointments. She's going to give a little buffer time between. Sounds like she has learned from past mistakes. Can't get enough of that DS, face down on the pillow, back arched, oh boy I now I am not going to last long in my 1st appointment. LOL.
Originally Posted by TrialnError
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 01:14 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 1189She's always been an amazing and fun visit!
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 21:39 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yes she is super cool
Glade to see her back. Have fun men.
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 20:38 #9317Senior Member

Posts: 835Baby
Is Baby still here in Hawaii and does she have a current ad? Other ad that was posted isn't there.
-
07-16-23 19:36 #9316Senior Member

Posts: 110Mailani aka Leia
She is back and I will see her tonight, Leia is the ATF that has come home for a short time, don't miss out boyz, be very pono with her she is a kama'aina wahine, love that sweet okole.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/MeilaniBaby
-
07-16-23 18:34 #9315Banned Member

Posts: 235Coming back
Spoke with Yuri she told me she will be back soon and wants to work as much as possible for a few weeks.
-
07-16-23 15:10 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 1532Lol
You are so right! It is called marriage, Suga Dada, High Maintenance, or worse a Dramatic Emotional out of life GF (from experience). Maybe more like $1 K an hour, just wanted to give you all a laugh. But again, unless IMHO it is that once-in-a-lifetime OTR or your PSE Dream? The Kala $ I spent for those UTR is nutz, but that was back in the day PStars and some UTR POV Only Fans to B-rated actresses and PStar HOF who would only hook up on the side for content, I use to tell myself why not? SMH now, LOL.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






