Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 8260
-
07-18-23 14:36 #5200I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877No more pm
Why you guy send me pm about stripper?
I post all goodtime stripper here.
You no read english?
No more stupid question.
Hey Corona, who goes bare.
Hey Corona, how much for blowjob.
Hey Corona, what is her phone number.
You read this. It all here. You ask girl. She tell you.
Ok? Ok.
-
07-18-23 12:05 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 99I find that it is best to keep up with Sugars' Lola on her Instagram x. After. Hours. X she's consistent in updating her page with the days and times she works. Total knockout in body and brains.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 12:50 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 87No, different girl. You can check their Instagram page for glimpses of Lola from time to time.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 12:42 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 164Lola at sugars?
This girl on the board I saw once at the Georgetown house where Jenna works out of.
She was great uncharge for GFE though.
IS this the same Lola that works at sugars?
Trying to see her again any info is appreciated!
Thanks.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
-
07-14-23 20:38 #5196Regular Member

Posts: 8Remy at Pandoras
Greetings fellow club-goers.
Has anyone seen or have gotten dances from Remy? I noticed her name pop up on Pandora's stories on their Instagram and it reminded me of a dancer that was quite, quite fun from a few years back pre-pandemic at Kitten's. I doubt it's her but I figured I'd ask nonetheless. She's on the lineup this afternoon. I'm hoping to run into her next Friday afternoon to confirm my suspicions.
-
07-13-23 18:51 #5195Regular Member

Posts: 18She wanted to over charge the agreed upon amount, when I refused she threatened to extort me. Best to stay far away. Stick to the known good ones.
Originally Posted by NoWayJose1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 16:46 #5194Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 14:40 #5193I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Instagram
You should follow
Originally Posted by OldHead3791
[View Original Post]
sugars.
https://www.instagram.com/sugarscabaret/
Visa dirty girl.
https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle
Pandoras is good time.
Monse, Luna, Faith, Allie, Martina, Mariah, Entice, Diamond, Anya all very dirty girls. They have fun.
They like my wang.
-
07-13-23 14:23 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 134Before 5 pm is best.
Originally Posted by OldHead3791
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 22:58 #5191Regular Member

Posts: 7I'll try, but work may not like it. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 20:32 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 443Tuesdays
Go Tuesday. 1-3 pm. Hand down best day and time.
Originally Posted by OldHead3791
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 19:01 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 87Perhaps ask Coronalime he seems to know everyone LOL.
Originally Posted by TA992
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 16:16 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 270Any day Monse is in.
Originally Posted by OldHead3791
[View Original Post]
Tues-Sunday 12-5.
-
07-12-23 03:04 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 37Kittens
Stopped by kittens and was greeted by a voluptuous Latina mid-late 20's "Miami" asked her to swing by in a bit as I had barely gotten there but didn't see her again. Anyone have any experience with her? Are extras on the table?
-
07-11-23 21:17 #5186Regular Member

Posts: 7Best Day at Pandoras
Hey. I'm coming into this weekend, Sunday to Tuesday. What's the best day and time to hit up Pandoras? I've been there a couple times on a Sunday afternoon and there was no action. TIA.










Reply With Quote






