High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 551 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5201
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    This girl on the board I saw once at the Georgetown house where Jenna works out of.

    She was great uncharge for GFE though.

    IS this the same Lola that works at sugars?

    Trying to see her again any info is appreciated!

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
    This one has reviewed very well. At least a few years ago. Might have to give her a go! Never had the chance she use to hit PDX all the time.

    PDX, down bad atm.

  2. #5200
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    No more pm

    Why you guy send me pm about stripper?

    I post all goodtime stripper here.

    You no read english?

    No more stupid question.

    Hey Corona, who goes bare.

    Hey Corona, how much for blowjob.

    Hey Corona, what is her phone number.

    You read this. It all here. You ask girl. She tell you.

    Ok? Ok.

  3. #5199
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    No, different girl. You can check their Instagram page for glimpses of Lola from time to time.
    I find that it is best to keep up with Sugars' Lola on her Instagram x. After. Hours. X she's consistent in updating her page with the days and times she works. Total knockout in body and brains.

  4. #5198
    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    This girl on the board I saw once at the Georgetown house where Jenna works out of.

    She was great uncharge for GFE though.

    IS this the same Lola that works at sugars?

    Trying to see her again any info is appreciated!

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
    No, different girl. You can check their Instagram page for glimpses of Lola from time to time.

  5. #5197

    Lola at sugars?

    This girl on the board I saw once at the Georgetown house where Jenna works out of.

    She was great uncharge for GFE though.

    IS this the same Lola that works at sugars?

    Trying to see her again any info is appreciated!

    Thanks.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B

  6. #5196

    Remy at Pandoras

    Greetings fellow club-goers.

    Has anyone seen or have gotten dances from Remy? I noticed her name pop up on Pandora's stories on their Instagram and it reminded me of a dancer that was quite, quite fun from a few years back pre-pandemic at Kitten's. I doubt it's her but I figured I'd ask nonetheless. She's on the lineup this afternoon. I'm hoping to run into her next Friday afternoon to confirm my suspicions.

  7. #5195
    Quote Originally Posted by NoWayJose1  [View Original Post]
    A rob? How do you mean?
    She wanted to over charge the agreed upon amount, when I refused she threatened to extort me. Best to stay far away. Stick to the known good ones.

  8. #5194
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    You should follow
    sugars.
    https://www.instagram.com/sugarscabaret/

    Visa dirty girl.

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle

    Pandoras is good time.

    Monse, Luna, Faith, Allie, Martina, Mariah, Entice, Diamond, Anya all very dirty girls. They have fun.

    They like my wang.
    Thanks for the info!

  9. #5193
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead3791  [View Original Post]
    I'll try, but work may not like it. LOL.
    You should follow
    sugars.
    https://www.instagram.com/sugarscabaret/

    Visa dirty girl.

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle

    Pandoras is good time.

    Monse, Luna, Faith, Allie, Martina, Mariah, Entice, Diamond, Anya all very dirty girls. They have fun.

    They like my wang.

  10. #5192
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead3791  [View Original Post]
    I'll try, but work may not like it. LOL.
    Before 5 pm is best.

  11. #5191
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Go Tuesday. 1-3 pm. Hand down best day and time.
    I'll try, but work may not like it. LOL.

  12. #5190

    Tuesdays

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead3791  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I'm coming into this weekend, Sunday to Tuesday. What's the best day and time to hit up Pandoras? I've been there a couple times on a Sunday afternoon and there was no action. TIA.
    Go Tuesday. 1-3 pm. Hand down best day and time.

  13. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by TA992  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by kittens and was greeted by a voluptuous Latina mid-late 20's "Miami" asked her to swing by in a bit as I had barely gotten there but didn't see her again. Anyone have any experience with her? Are extras on the table?
    Perhaps ask Coronalime he seems to know everyone LOL.

  14. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHead3791  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I'm coming into this weekend, Sunday to Tuesday. What's the best day and time to hit up Pandoras? I've been there a couple times on a Sunday afternoon and there was no action. TIA.
    Any day Monse is in.

    Tues-Sunday 12-5.

  15. #5187

    Kittens

    Stopped by kittens and was greeted by a voluptuous Latina mid-late 20's "Miami" asked her to swing by in a bit as I had barely gotten there but didn't see her again. Anyone have any experience with her? Are extras on the table?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape