Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 1312 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20163

    Scam Alert. Star

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/256126930826

    I know, I know. Never pay a deposit. She seemed completely legit and I was willing to risk $30 to get an outcall to my hotel.

    Anyway, said she was on her way and gave me an ETA. Never showed and ghosted me on text.

    Stupid on my part. No reports on her so I tried to TOFTT.

  2. #20162
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The squirter wants to know how much you're willing to pay. She's 37 skinny Caucasian, long brunette hair.
    Where she located?

  3. #20161

    For the benefit of all

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM with them.
    You should post it here.

  4. #20160

    Go to's

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, share your go to's.
    I sent you a PM with them.

  5. #20159
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I'll just add, skinny, thin, fit ladies are hard to find? There's nothing the matter with plump, personally I just don't care for the theory of more cushion for the pushin! I've been sticking with my reliable go to's when I can. One is hot and cold responding, the other let me go bare but insisted I pull out and don't get any on her, and another new one for me posted 15 year old pictures. Another young beauty who I enjoyed with a pharma issue fell completely off the map, and 2 of my favorites travel city to city with only brief Indy visits. So please, share the harem of the thinner ladies. ?
    Yeah, share your go to's.

  6. #20158
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Mena

    Quote Originally Posted by dracos  [View Original Post]
    what is her rate these days?
    Qv - 1. 2.

    Hh - 1. 8.

    H - 2. 4.

  7. #20157

    Skinny, thin, fit

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The squirter wants to know how much you're willing to pay. She's 37 skinny Caucasian, long brunette hair.
    I'll just add, skinny, thin, fit ladies are hard to find? There's nothing the matter with plump, personally I just don't care for the theory of more cushion for the pushin! I've been sticking with my reliable go to's when I can. One is hot and cold responding, the other let me go bare but insisted I pull out and don't get any on her, and another new one for me posted 15 year old pictures. Another young beauty who I enjoyed with a pharma issue fell completely off the map, and 2 of my favorites travel city to city with only brief Indy visits. So please, share the harem of the thinner ladies. ?

  8. #20156

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    No, will have to get that set up. Thanks! Texted this one from STG because she said she was a squirter.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/761326605390#. She's 60 QV, 90 HHR. Asked her if she squirted from DATY. She went 180 on that one. Said only covered everything, I said forget it, she said that's all you guys think about, bare, there are many dangerous diseases out there. Go infect somebody else. I said she advertised BBBJ. I think she blocked me.
    The squirter wants to know how much you're willing to pay. She's 37 skinny Caucasian, long brunette hair.

  9. #20155

    Anything on Zayla Stone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/145466858#.

    She looks a little rough and worn down, but might give her a shot. I searched for her on here, but didn't see anything. I know providers often change names. Let me know if there's anything I should know.

    Thanks!

  10. #20154
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Secret Benefit is a scam, don't try it.

    Kali from Discreet Info is a squirter.
    It's been well documented, but Kali is a good and unique experience.

  11. #20153

    Squirters

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I met one and occasionally C off of secret benefit. Are you on that site?
    No, will have to get that set up. Thanks! Texted this one from STG because she said she was a squirter.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/761326605390#. She's 60 QV, 90 HHR. Asked her if she squirted from DATY. She went 180 on that one. Said only covered everything, I said forget it, she said that's all you guys think about, bare, there are many dangerous diseases out there. Go infect somebody else. I said she advertised BBBJ. I think she blocked me.

  12. #20152

    Kali from DI

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any squirters around Indianapolis? Seems interesting, saw one at a swingers club in Illinois a few years back but didn't get to meet up with her.
    Secret Benefit is a scam, don't try it.

    Kali from Discreet Info is a squirter.

  13. #20151

    Secret benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any squirters around Indianapolis? Seems interesting, saw one at a swingers club in Illinois a few years back but didn't get to meet up with her.
    I met one and occasionally C off of secret benefit. Are you on that site?

  14. #20150

    Squirters?

    Anyone know of any squirters around Indianapolis? Seems interesting, saw one at a swingers club in Illinois a few years back but didn't get to meet up with her.

  15. #20149

    Listcrawler / Babylon

    Anyone know what's going on with the websites? Trying to read reviews. Put in my name and password. Get a message Wrong name etc code has been sent to your email. Check email and no code. WTF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape