Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7341

    Lenaxoxo

    Does she belong here? I doubt it, but I somehow added her to my TDL on the other board and that usually means she would belong here, even though she wants too many bones for me. Getting senile.

  2. #7340

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickFoot  [View Original Post]
    I think she uses female condoms. I'm not sure if I recall reading that about her or someone else.

    I will say that when a provider knows how to use them, they can insert them on the sly during a BJ or other activity and then mount right up. It can be very hard to tell until you notice visually otherwise.
    Yeah, I saw her years ago and that's what she used. There were many discussions about it on the gps board and very few providers used them because of cost. I never saw her insert it so I must've had my head in the clouds while she was down on me, however I could not tell a difference from BBFS when I climbed on top.

  3. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    I know there are probably older reports but I thought I remembered hearing that April Flower is down for bare.? Still true? Any recent reports?

    Thanks, appreciate the updates!
    I think she uses female condoms. I'm not sure if I recall reading that about her or someone else.

    I will say that when a provider knows how to use them, they can insert them on the sly during a BJ or other activity and then mount right up. It can be very hard to tell until you notice visually otherwise.

  4. #7338

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnJack  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a go at this one? I verified BBFS BBBJCIM but I get kind of LE vibes. Perhaps TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/145335744
    I think this is the one that wants you to go to a third party site. Pay $25 to "verify you" with a cam session. Take the plunge if you're curious and report back. Very likely a cam session scammer.

  5. #7337
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamDigger  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    I know there are probably older reports but I thought I remembered hearing that April Flower is down for bare.? Still true? Any recent reports?

    Thanks, appreciate the updates!
    That has never been my experience with her. I have seen her a lot.

  6. #7336

    April Flower. Does she belong here?

    Hey gents,

    I know there are probably older reports but I thought I remembered hearing that April Flower is down for bare.? Still true? Any recent reports?

    Thanks, appreciate the updates!

  7. #7335

    Intel on Shy

    Anyone had a go at this one? I verified BBFS BBBJCIM but I get kind of LE vibes. Perhaps TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/145335744

  8. #7334

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if she belongs on this thread-.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...g/165550395988
    She hosts out of a private apt in inner east portland. Not bbw, but definitely soft. BBBJ, cfs, cob. The very minute she had a HH donation in her hand, she was blowing up her suppliers phone as I was getting dressed. She said white snow was her preferred vice. I'm sure extras can be had as she seemed very committed to her goal. But I didn't ask.

    She then asked me to give her a ride over to his place. I passed.

  9. #7333

    Any info on this woman?

    Wondering if she belongs on this thread-.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...g/165550395988

  10. #7332

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealy  [View Original Post]
    Rob reports on the other site. Hard pass.
    Much thanks Stealy.

  11. #7331
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?465682-naominash

    Can anyone confirm is she belongs here.
    Sadly, she does not. Also, her screening process is a little invasive. She's cool tho. Just doesn't belong here.

  12. #7330
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...0/427089951235

    Any info on this lady (or her duo partner)?

    I sense she may be about this section but reliability, incall, personality, punctuality, menu.?

    Thanks in advance.
    Rob reports on the other site. Hard pass.

  13. #7329

    Smelly

    Was clean and tasty for me. Maybe I got lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    I guess you missed the "smelly" part. But kudos you ate it.

  14. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    That is a FUPA to behold!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...heart/57414837

    Someone asked about her and I can confirm. No upcharge, just be cool and eat her pussy how she tells you to. Beyond that you have a much greater than 0% chance. I haven't tried for a second time yet but I definitely would.
    I guess you missed the "smelly" part. But kudos you ate it.

  15. #7327

    Yikes!!

    That is a FUPA to behold!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...heart/57414837

    Someone asked about her and I can confirm. No upcharge, just be cool and eat her pussy how she tells you to. Beyond that you have a much greater than 0% chance. I haven't tried for a second time yet but I definitely would.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape