Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7330
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...0/427089951235

    Any info on this lady (or her duo partner)?

    I sense she may be about this section but reliability, incall, personality, punctuality, menu.?

    Thanks in advance.
    Rob reports on the other site. Hard pass.

  2. #7329

    Smelly

    Was clean and tasty for me. Maybe I got lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    I guess you missed the "smelly" part. But kudos you ate it.

  3. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    That is a FUPA to behold!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...heart/57414837

    Someone asked about her and I can confirm. No upcharge, just be cool and eat her pussy how she tells you to. Beyond that you have a much greater than 0% chance. I haven't tried for a second time yet but I definitely would.
    I guess you missed the "smelly" part. But kudos you ate it.

  4. #7327

    Yikes!!

    That is a FUPA to behold!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...heart/57414837

    Someone asked about her and I can confirm. No upcharge, just be cool and eat her pussy how she tells you to. Beyond that you have a much greater than 0% chance. I haven't tried for a second time yet but I definitely would.

  5. #7326

    Mehhhhh

    https://callescort.org/503-773-8184

    Took an hour pounding for 3 roses she belongs. But not my fort choice. 20 lbs extra all in baby damage. Nice kitty though.

  6. #7325

    She belongs but.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    How about this lovely looking lady?

    Any info?

    Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...k/147924617223
    Super flakey. Uses. But damn I still remember that night.

  7. #7324
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...0/427089951235

    Any info on this lady (or her duo partner)?

    I sense she may be about this section but reliability, incall, personality, punctuality, menu.?

    Thanks in advance.
    Been covered here. Even recent. Way too old looking and for real too old for me.

  8. #7323
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    How about this lovely looking lady?

    Any info?

    Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...k/147924617223
    No. Major into addictions. Flakey - and much more I'd stay away.

  9. #7322

    That's how this board should work.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyTears213  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's her. Pimp / boyfriend walks outside with a dog trying to look tough. Decent headgame and good pussy. But like said very flakey / drugged up.
    Thanks pdxhobbiest and milkytears. Quick and corroborating reports. Hard pass.

  10. #7321
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    If I think right, she used to post as Sammy. Bbfscip for sure. First time upsell other times regular donation. She was flakey af, uses, double books and she's managed.

    I got tired waiting outside her ic for a hour the last time I tried to meet her. Some dude was staring at me the whole time. Finally I left and said I didn't feel comfy / was tired of waiting some other number texted me threatening me. She's slightly older than pics.
    Yup that's her. Pimp / boyfriend walks outside with a dog trying to look tough. Decent headgame and good pussy. But like said very flakey / drugged up.

  11. #7320
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    How about this lovely looking lady?

    Any info?

    Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...k/147924617223
    If I think right, she used to post as Sammy. Bbfscip for sure. First time upsell other times regular donation. She was flakey af, uses, double books and she's managed.

    I got tired waiting outside her ic for a hour the last time I tried to meet her. Some dude was staring at me the whole time. Finally I left and said I didn't feel comfy / was tired of waiting some other number texted me threatening me. She's slightly older than pics.

  12. #7319

    One more question.

    How about this lovely looking lady?

    Any info?

    Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...k/147924617223

  13. #7318

    Any info? Seems TGTBT

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...0/427089951235

    Any info on this lady (or her duo partner)?

    I sense she may be about this section but reliability, incall, personality, punctuality, menu.?

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #7317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Lol

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?584899-Lisalanexxx

    LOL her ad says lick that wet tasty pussy?? Idk about that I filled that up 3 x, unless a guy has a kink for cleanin that up, LOL.

  15. #7316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Any intel?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?465682-naominash

    Can anyone confirm is she belongs here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape