Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 356 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3786

    Asian Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Was a husband and wife operation. They used to have a groupon offer. I walked in to inquire once. Gross filthy pig sty. That was a few years ago. I walked out.
    Now I remember, husband and wife foot massage place. Which is why I'm wondering if it's now something brand new and under new management now called Asian Lucky.

  2. #3785

    Asian Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    There's a place there already called Sole Foot Massage south end of the building from House of Meats.
    Was a husband and wife operation. They used to have a groupon offer. I walked in to inquire once. Gross filthy pig sty. That was a few years ago. I walked out.

  3. #3784

    New spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out this place? It says grand opening but I believe it's been there a while but I could be wrong. Perhaps under new management?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...s/732732589011
    There's a place there already called Sole Foot Massage south end of the building from House of Meats.

  4. #3783

    Asian Lucky Massage

    Has anyone checked out this place? It says grand opening but I believe it's been there a while but I could be wrong. Perhaps under new management?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...s/732732589011

  5. #3782

    Yg old Sun

    Are there any decent reports of Yg? I was there and drew Mikki a couple months ago. Pm if you'd like. I appreciate it.

  6. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    An even worse place than Melon. There is residential way too close. People get pissing, cops do little, you end up with your mug or at least car, all over social media.
    Park at the bakery.

  7. #3780
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty66  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Sky, and saw Anna. I had seen Candy on a previous visit. Anna was excellent. Shayla and Sonny were also there that day, introducing themselves before I left. Shayla looks like she'd be a lot of fun as well.

    Also visited Lee's, and saw Nana. No TS, and not sure if there is one there or not (it was my first visit). Nana was excellent as well. Set 1 hour charge and tip down once in the room, and everything went well from there. I noticed the Lee's sign on the building is no longer there, and a sign in the room said Tranquility Spa, but it looked a bit dated. Not sure if they are changing names or not.
    Lees was closed when I went at least the back door was locked so went to sky. I rolled the dice and Shasha walked in. Shower was soso everything after was awesome. She's natural and they're big. After we had our fun she introduced me to the other two one being Anna which I saw before. Sonny caught my attention. She's Tiny and a lot older than the other two but still an awesome lineup run mongers don't walk to see them.

  8. #3779

    Reports. Sky and Lee's

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSome55  [View Original Post]
    Candy is on vacation at sky. Anyone have intel on new girls?
    I recently visited Sky, and saw Anna. I had seen Candy on a previous visit. Anna was excellent. Shayla and Sonny were also there that day, introducing themselves before I left. Shayla looks like she'd be a lot of fun as well.

    Also visited Lee's, and saw Nana. No TS, and not sure if there is one there or not (it was my first visit). Nana was excellent as well. Set 1 hour charge and tip down once in the room, and everything went well from there. I noticed the Lee's sign on the building is no longer there, and a sign in the room said Tranquility Spa, but it looked a bit dated. Not sure if they are changing names or not.

  9. #3778

    Candy Gone

    Candy is on vacation at sky. Anyone have intel on new girls?

  10. #3777
    Quote Originally Posted by Screammy  [View Original Post]
    Secor, next to Unlimited Bakery. Used to be a flower shop.
    An even worse place than Melon. There is residential way too close. People get pissing, cops do little, you end up with your mug or at least car, all over social media.

  11. #3776
    Quote Originally Posted by OldeBones  [View Original Post]
    Where's this at?
    Secor, next to Unlimited Bakery. Used to be a flower shop.

  12. #3775

    Where at

    Where's this at?

    Quote Originally Posted by Screammy  [View Original Post]
    I went to the new place today. I absolutely had no issues getting extras and lady made the first move. I walked in, and maybe we got the same lady, mid aged (hard to guess her age since Asians age so well) Her name is Mia. I paid 70 for an hour and she asked "that's it? I tipped another 50 and she smiled. I undressed and wrapped the towel around my waist. When she came back, it took her within a couple minutes to remove the towel and put my hand under her shirt. She did want to finish me off quickly but I told her to take her time. She was good with that and her hands explored everywhere. At the 45 min mark, I couldn't stand it any longer and told her to finish me. She gave me a HE, cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me a water, couple pieces of candy and walked me out. Overall experience, she was attractive but not hot, great body, massage was good, not great, awesome HE. I'll go back again. I did hear another woman's voice while I was in the room but didn't see her. Maybe there are multiple women working.

  13. #3774

    Massage by bakery.

    I went to the new place today. I absolutely had no issues getting extras and lady made the first move. I walked in, and maybe we got the same lady, mid aged (hard to guess her age since Asians age so well) Her name is Mia. I paid 70 for an hour and she asked "that's it? I tipped another 50 and she smiled. I undressed and wrapped the towel around my waist. When she came back, it took her within a couple minutes to remove the towel and put my hand under her shirt. She did want to finish me off quickly but I told her to take her time. She was good with that and her hands explored everywhere. At the 45 min mark, I couldn't stand it any longer and told her to finish me. She gave me a HE, cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me a water, couple pieces of candy and walked me out. Overall experience, she was attractive but not hot, great body, massage was good, not great, awesome HE. I'll go back again. I did hear another woman's voice while I was in the room but didn't see her. Maybe there are multiple women working.

  14. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT today. Seemingly 100% legit. Mid-aged lady, professionally dressed, greeted and ushered to a room. Same staff member gave the massage. No table shower, but did offer a place to shower if I wanted. 1 hour, . 7. Remained draped, no roaming or hints at extras. She "didn't understand" my suggestions or gestures. Very nice massage though.

    Who's up at the one in Temperance. Coco and Apple were great, but last two times I was there, they were gone.
    Thank you! I still may try them to see what its like. I can do with a good massage regardless, my workouts are killing me and a nice, inexpensive legit one wouldn't be too bad, and if I note any difference in experience I'll let others know.

  15. #3772
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    Lambertville? Are you talking about the one on Lewis? That's listed as Temperance. Just want to be sure I'm not missing one.
    Yes, Temperance. Sorry I am still getting use to the area, I was confused at the geography.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape