Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5331
-
07-14-23 19:38 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 135TOFTT today. Seemingly 100% legit. Mid-aged lady, professionally dressed, greeted and ushered to a room. Same staff member gave the massage. No table shower, but did offer a place to shower if I wanted. 1 hour, . 7. Remained draped, no roaming or hints at extras. She "didn't understand" my suggestions or gestures. Very nice massage though.
Originally Posted by Maaltol
[View Original Post]
Who's up at the one in Temperance. Coco and Apple were great, but last two times I was there, they were gone.
-
07-14-23 00:53 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 114Lambertville? Are you talking about the one on Lewis? That's listed as Temperance. Just want to be sure I'm not missing one.
Originally Posted by Maaltol
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 14:36 #3769Regular Member

Posts: 8New spa info?
Has anyone tried the new spa next to unlimited bakery that use to be a flower shop? Wanted to know other's experiences in anyone had any. I am usually a regular at specific spas because I know their massage quality and service. I want to try it but I am wondering if anyone has been there to note their experience. I see them post on STG, the age notes 24 on the post (pretty sure that's cap), but if anyone has anything to note about them let me know. If I hear nothing I may TOFTT and report my finding in the next couple days.
-
07-13-23 13:44 #3768Regular Member

Posts: 8Secor spa next to unlimited bakery
Has anyone been to this place yet? If so how was the experience? No reviews on it yet and I'm skeptical from my switching up from my normal spot in Lambertville where I know the service is good and guaranteed.
-
07-13-23 08:32 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 71Do you know anyone / where they also offer bb cip / cim / cia?
Originally Posted by DeeMan82
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 21:42 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 975Search her name here and in the escort section. She has been around for years.
Originally Posted by HappyDa
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 19:50 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 132Review
How do you find her reviews on this website? I would appreciate some help
.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 07:05 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
I went there yesterday too, drew Anna, I've seen her before she's alot of fun. I got to meet Candy on the way out who I hope see next time.
Originally Posted by LowKeyJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 21:44 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 76Multiple girls
Did you have to pay more for having all the girls? I've wondered about asking for a 2 girl massage and what it would cost. Anyone else tried this?
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 13:59 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 55Sky. Hasn't disappointed yet!
Went to Sky this week. I called about 30 minutes out (live 100 miles away) and asked who was working. Mama asked if I've been there before, to which I reply "yes. " She asked who I saw, to which I replied "Penny. " I then asked Mama who was working & was told Anna, Victoria, and someone else. Having read reviews here on Victoria. I asked to see her. OMG! I am so happy I don't live anywhere closer to Toledo. I would be one broke mofo!
So many of the Korean MTs are skinny with skinny butts. Shit, Victoria has great legs and a gorgeous rear end! If I had access to that every day, I would think I had died and gone to heaven!
LKJ.
-
07-09-23 10:11 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 48Lee
It's crazy how bad people use talk bad about Mrs. Shrek, but I think she give best service bb cip for lows price every. She was not the prettiest thing I just like to look at her tits while doing it.
Originally Posted by GetAtMe01
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 12:22 #3760Senior Member

Posts: 42I was there about a month ago. Standard massage and HE. Lots of UTC roaming. Shrek wasn't anywhere to be found. I saw the open sign still on last week, but I haven't been back. I had a slender older average female. I didn't get the name.
Originally Posted by BBShaq
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 14:59 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 1863Look for Melissa in the STG Massage section and check her reviews here.
Originally Posted by TittyLover419
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 12:08 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 71Are Lee's closed?
Saw that they got raided and that Mrs. Shrek got arrested or something like that. What's the current status of it? Is she still there?
-
07-06-23 17:25 #3757Regular Member

Posts: 24In-house massages
Anyone know any good massage lady's that work out of their home? Not looking for FS, just topless with a happy ending, from not an old Asian lady LOL.









Reply With Quote






