Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 356 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaltol  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place yet? If so how was the experience? No reviews on it yet and I'm skeptical from my switching up from my normal spot in Lambertville where I know the service is good and guaranteed.
    TOFTT today. Seemingly 100% legit. Mid-aged lady, professionally dressed, greeted and ushered to a room. Same staff member gave the massage. No table shower, but did offer a place to shower if I wanted. 1 hour, . 7. Remained draped, no roaming or hints at extras. She "didn't understand" my suggestions or gestures. Very nice massage though.

    Who's up at the one in Temperance. Coco and Apple were great, but last two times I was there, they were gone.

  2. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaltol  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place yet? If so how was the experience? No reviews on it yet and I'm skeptical from my switching up from my normal spot in Lambertville where I know the service is good and guaranteed.
    Lambertville? Are you talking about the one on Lewis? That's listed as Temperance. Just want to be sure I'm not missing one.

  3. #3769

    New spa info?

    Has anyone tried the new spa next to unlimited bakery that use to be a flower shop? Wanted to know other's experiences in anyone had any. I am usually a regular at specific spas because I know their massage quality and service. I want to try it but I am wondering if anyone has been there to note their experience. I see them post on STG, the age notes 24 on the post (pretty sure that's cap), but if anyone has anything to note about them let me know. If I hear nothing I may TOFTT and report my finding in the next couple days.

  4. #3768

    Secor spa next to unlimited bakery

    Has anyone been to this place yet? If so how was the experience? No reviews on it yet and I'm skeptical from my switching up from my normal spot in Lambertville where I know the service is good and guaranteed.

  5. #3767
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy how bad people use talk bad about Mrs. Shrek, but I think she give best service bb cip for lows price every. She was not the prettiest thing I just like to look at her tits while doing it.
    Do you know anyone / where they also offer bb cip / cim / cia?

  6. #3766
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDa  [View Original Post]
    How do you find her reviews on this website? I would appreciate some help

    .
    Search her name here and in the escort section. She has been around for years.

  7. #3765

    Review

    How do you find her reviews on this website? I would appreciate some help

    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    Look for Melissa in the STG Massage section and check her reviews here.
    .

  8. #3764

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKeyJohn  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sky this week. I called about 30 minutes out (live 100 miles away) and asked who was working. Mama asked if I've been there before, to which I reply "yes. " She asked who I saw, to which I replied "Penny. " I then asked Mama who was working & was told Anna, Victoria, and someone else. Having read reviews here on Victoria. I asked to see her. OMG! I am so happy I don't live anywhere closer to Toledo. I would be one broke mofo!

    So many of the Korean MTs are skinny with skinny butts. Shit, Victoria has great legs and a gorgeous rear end! If I had access to that every day, I would think I had died and gone to heaven!

    LKJ.
    I went there yesterday too, drew Anna, I've seen her before she's alot of fun. I got to meet Candy on the way out who I hope see next time.

  9. #3763

    Multiple girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    So had a go with Victoria yesterday. She came in wearing this pink cocktail dress which immediately got.

    My attention. She asked if I wanted a shower I agreed so off we went. Lots of attention to.

    Junior spent a good 15 minutes in there and then off to the sauna to dry off. Meanwhile the door went off so there was another monger there. To which I apologize for what happened next. So once back in the room she immediately rips that dress off and we get to business. She's being extremely loud to the point that after penny was done with her customer she tags in and has a go too. Me and penny go at it for a bit while she sticks her finger in my butt which seems to.

    Be her thing lately. Neither one can do the job for me so at this point they're switching out who gets to sit on my face. And in the end I get penny bent over and do the deed all over her back. Victoria and penny both take me back to the shower so we can all hose off together. Then me and Victoria went back to the sauna to dry off. She sends me back to the room and on the way back I run into candy. She comes in and we start talking to which I sample some of that kitty of hers. While the other 2 come in and watch. By that time the door goes off so I have to stop close the door wait for the monger to get to his room and then I'm rushed out the door. I had a blast and never had all the girls in the same room before such a fun time and wil repeat.
    Did you have to pay more for having all the girls? I've wondered about asking for a 2 girl massage and what it would cost. Anyone else tried this?

  10. #3762

    Sky. Hasn't disappointed yet!

    Went to Sky this week. I called about 30 minutes out (live 100 miles away) and asked who was working. Mama asked if I've been there before, to which I reply "yes. " She asked who I saw, to which I replied "Penny. " I then asked Mama who was working & was told Anna, Victoria, and someone else. Having read reviews here on Victoria. I asked to see her. OMG! I am so happy I don't live anywhere closer to Toledo. I would be one broke mofo!

    So many of the Korean MTs are skinny with skinny butts. Shit, Victoria has great legs and a gorgeous rear end! If I had access to that every day, I would think I had died and gone to heaven!

    LKJ.

  11. #3761

    Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by GetAtMe01  [View Original Post]
    I was there about a month ago. Standard massage and HE. Lots of UTC roaming. Shrek wasn't anywhere to be found. I saw the open sign still on last week, but I haven't been back. I had a slender older average female. I didn't get the name.
    It's crazy how bad people use talk bad about Mrs. Shrek, but I think she give best service bb cip for lows price every. She was not the prettiest thing I just like to look at her tits while doing it.

  12. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by BBShaq  [View Original Post]
    Saw that they got raided and that Mrs. Shrek got arrested or something like that. What's the current status of it? Is she still there?
    I was there about a month ago. Standard massage and HE. Lots of UTC roaming. Shrek wasn't anywhere to be found. I saw the open sign still on last week, but I haven't been back. I had a slender older average female. I didn't get the name.

  13. #3759
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyLover419  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any good massage lady's that work out of their home? Not looking for FS, just topless with a happy ending, from not an old Asian lady LOL.
    Look for Melissa in the STG Massage section and check her reviews here.

  14. #3758

    Are Lee's closed?

    Saw that they got raided and that Mrs. Shrek got arrested or something like that. What's the current status of it? Is she still there?

  15. #3757

    In-house massages

    Anyone know any good massage lady's that work out of their home? Not looking for FS, just topless with a happy ending, from not an old Asian lady LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape