Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12642
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun114  [View Original Post]
    Was lucky enough to text early and get in to see Nikki, who's visiting from out of town. Her post is here: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5804013887 She is leaving on Saturday morning 7/15, so act fast. She's a cute young lady and well worth it. Very small boobs, but everything else is wonderful. While I was there, her phone kept buzzing, so she's in demand. She says she gets to the St. Louis area every couple months.
    Cool, she has a few good reviews and is on my list to see.

  2. #12641

    Nikki on EB

    Was lucky enough to text early and get in to see Nikki, who's visiting from out of town. Her post is here: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5804013887 She is leaving on Saturday morning 7/15, so act fast. She's a cute young lady and well worth it. Very small boobs, but everything else is wonderful. While I was there, her phone kept buzzing, so she's in demand. She says she gets to the St. Louis area every couple months.

  3. #12640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229

    Clear fake to me

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Is she real lots of ads but no comments or reviews anyone here had any luck meeting up with her? Definetly hot by the pictures that I can see and in the local area of where I live which would be great.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144128044
    Grainy pictures, bad English, unusual terminology, too many red flags to list.

  4. #12639
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    No hatred here. But let's be real. There's a difference between listcrawler type providers and let's say Eros. I've been with every race and nationality and yes I've been in a situation where someone has walked out of a bathroom with a gun pointed at me and that happened on and Lindbergh. So you draw your own conclusions on that.
    That's exactly the point I was making in an earlier comment, it has ZERO to do with the race of the provider and "everything" to do with what that damn site has become...Listcrawler as an "overall website" is now just a scammer/ripoff/robbery cesspool and it's so-called "ethnic sections" are really nothing more than specifically targeted pages aimed at scamming naive suckers who may have a thing for ethnic women. ...Eros or Tryst are going to be a much safer bet for finding a "legit" ethnic provider than anything on Listcrawler.

    Stay Safe

  5. #12638
    Quote Originally Posted by Northsider91  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all. This girls posting in my area, says she there with her cousin but mainly posts in st louis. We're not used to deposits in our smaller city so I'm hoping someone can confirm she's the real deal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...-/534025992878
    I haven't seen her nor any reviews, but I've seen the ad for a while now. I think I assumed it's likely a scam, though if she’s advertising in mainly one city (STL) that would seem to be evidence that she's NOT a deposit scam, since you could do that anywhere. If you TOFTT let us know what you find. I don't do deposits though, certainly not for someone with no reviews. I get that a legitimate concern for the ladies is wasting their time driving out to a BS outcall but you could offer to Uber them to your place.

  6. #12637
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    https://tineye.com/search/e5ff8c4e55...er=desc&page=1

    Pro Tip: It's amazing how much time you can save "yourself" by doing a simple "10 second" reverse image search on a scammer's pics...Stay Safe.
    That's funny, she's off Vipergirls in the amateur photo section. Hysterical.

    Great place to steal photos I guess.

  7. #12636

    Yeah, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    What are the odds that anyone on this site is legit, not associated with a pimp or someone that won't try to rob you. For the record I'd love to find a good reliable ebony provider. https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ouri/stlouis/1.

    I visit every race of provider and the likely hood of something happening bad has been the same no matter the race. I hate the fact we can't ever escape the hatred and bigoted remarks anywhere. Each provider is different. Lets focus on helping each other avoid the bad and find the good. Keep the racism. There are many good ebony providers on tryst.com. I have also found some on listcrawler.
    No hatred here. But let's be real. There's a difference between listcrawler type providers and let's say Eros. I've been with every race and nationality and yes I've been in a situation where someone has walked out of a bathroom with a gun pointed at me and that happened on and Lindbergh. So you draw your own conclusions on that.

  8. #12635
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    See she's posting again. Any of you guys met up with her?
    I haven't seen her but know her friends she is def real. I follow her on Snap and one day her or somebody who had her phone posted a bunch of vids of her fucking and sucking. Nice body but she looked hella boring in bed.

  9. #12634
    Hey why'all. This girls posting in my area, says she there with her cousin but mainly posts in st louis. We're not used to deposits in our smaller city so I'm hoping someone can confirm she's the real deal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...-/534025992878

  10. #12633
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I stick with rubrankings, Tryst, or Adult search. I see vey few posts about deposits on these sites. We all should totally avoid deposits, fulfilling their requests will encourage more plus effectively jack up prices.
    I'm curious to what you find on adult search. Seems like mostly fake Asian accounts. Anything good to be had there?

  11. #12632
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Ruby on LC.

    314-712-3874.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97940699

    Got the whole neck tat, face tat, hair in braids vibe going on, but. Young, skinny, doesn't look (obviously) wore out or messed up yet from the common extracurricular that gets its hooks in these young girls.

    Almost TGTBT, but the phones and vids seem amateur enough to be legit.

    Any of you guys reached out to her?
    See she's posting again. Any of you guys met up with her?

  12. #12631
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I stick with rubrankings, Tryst, or Adult search. I see vey few posts about deposits on these sites. We all should totally avoid deposits, fulfilling their requests will encourage more plus effectively jack up prices.
    I thought Tryst was scammer-free until recently, working under the assumption that the higher-dollar, more put-together girls there are above board with deposits.

    Found out that's not the case and was thinking with my little heard too much to be smart.

    "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again!

  13. #12630
    Tried to set something up with Shy recently. Photos looked good and read like a real native English speaker.

    Took a couple of tries to get a text convo going, but once I did? Damn, she is incomprehensible. Her texts were confusing, and she'd occasionally reply with a voice attachment. Equally garbled and out of it.

    Don't know the situation and won't speculate on the details, but she seemed like a mess.

    Not my scene. I skipped out on any further plans.

    314-366-6064.

  14. #12629
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    No to both questions because after 30+ years at this hobby I'm not naive or reckless enough to fall for "any" of those bullshit ads on Listcrawler anymore, period...Listcrawler "in" St. Louis (which was in fact my go-to site here back in the day) has now devolved into a damn near TOTAL shitshow of deposit scammers, bait/switch ripoffs and-in some cases-people reporting straight up "robbery" by pimps/boyfriends when they show up...That's a not racial thing (BTW: This is the part where I tell you I "AM" bi-racial and my mother is black, so...) it's just the nature of what Listcrawler has now morphed into ACROSS THE BOARD...You mentioned Tryst in a post below and I actually agree 100%, so if you're looking for a black provider, or a provider of "any" ethnicity, who's also using "real" pics and doesn't actually look like some fucking wildebeest who belongs in an airport sniffing luggage "or" just trying to scam you for deposits-or something far worse-Tryst is a much safer choice than "anything or anyone" you'll find on Listcrawler at this point because finding a provider on Listcrawler who's "not" trying to screw you over has now become the anomaly...

    Stay Safe Out There
    I also totally stay away from 2 back page. I think it's practically 99%scammers.

    I'll throw out a couple requests for incall only and every time, they come back and ask me for my Zip code!! Why would you want that if I'm incall!

    I'm not saying Tryst and Rubrankings are perfect, but odds are much better to find an honest provider.

  15. #12628
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelinguy7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I kind of forgot about that option. I used to use that and Google reverse but it seemed like they rarely found anything.
    No worries, just take EVERY ad on Listcrawler with a "huge" dose of caution and skepticism, and that ESPECIALLY goes for any ad with pics of some smoking hot girl who's claiming she's into "everything", that's basically become a "guaranteed" recipe for a level-5 shitshow here in St. Louis using that site...

    Stay Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape