Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 17725
-
07-14-23 13:45 #12640Senior Member

Posts: 229Clear fake to me
Grainy pictures, bad English, unusual terminology, too many red flags to list.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 13:43 #12639Senior Member

Posts: 551That's exactly the point I was making in an earlier comment, it has ZERO to do with the race of the provider and "everything" to do with what that damn site has become...Listcrawler as an "overall website" is now just a scammer/ripoff/robbery cesspool and it's so-called "ethnic sections" are really nothing more than specifically targeted pages aimed at scamming naive suckers who may have a thing for ethnic women. ...Eros or Tryst are going to be a much safer bet for finding a "legit" ethnic provider than anything on Listcrawler.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe
-
07-14-23 10:18 #12638Senior Member

Posts: 255I haven't seen her nor any reviews, but I've seen the ad for a while now. I think I assumed it's likely a scam, though if she’s advertising in mainly one city (STL) that would seem to be evidence that she's NOT a deposit scam, since you could do that anywhere. If you TOFTT let us know what you find. I don't do deposits though, certainly not for someone with no reviews. I get that a legitimate concern for the ladies is wasting their time driving out to a BS outcall but you could offer to Uber them to your place.
Originally Posted by Northsider91
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 08:37 #12637Senior Member

Posts: 170That's funny, she's off Vipergirls in the amateur photo section. Hysterical.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Great place to steal photos I guess.
-
07-14-23 07:15 #12636Senior Member

Posts: 224Yeah, but.
No hatred here. But let's be real. There's a difference between listcrawler type providers and let's say Eros. I've been with every race and nationality and yes I've been in a situation where someone has walked out of a bathroom with a gun pointed at me and that happened on and Lindbergh. So you draw your own conclusions on that.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 07:10 #12635Senior Member

Posts: 447I haven't seen her but know her friends she is def real. I follow her on Snap and one day her or somebody who had her phone posted a bunch of vids of her fucking and sucking. Nice body but she looked hella boring in bed.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 00:13 #12634Senior Member

Posts: 53Hey why'all. This girls posting in my area, says she there with her cousin but mainly posts in st louis. We're not used to deposits in our smaller city so I'm hoping someone can confirm she's the real deal?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...-/534025992878
-
07-13-23 22:32 #12633Senior Member

Posts: 28I'm curious to what you find on adult search. Seems like mostly fake Asian accounts. Anything good to be had there?
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 21:56 #12632Senior Member

Posts: 308See she's posting again. Any of you guys met up with her?
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 21:41 #12631Senior Member

Posts: 308I thought Tryst was scammer-free until recently, working under the assumption that the higher-dollar, more put-together girls there are above board with deposits.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Found out that's not the case and was thinking with my little heard too much to be smart.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again!
-
07-13-23 21:35 #12630Senior Member

Posts: 308Tried to set something up with Shy recently. Photos looked good and read like a real native English speaker.
Took a couple of tries to get a text convo going, but once I did? Damn, she is incomprehensible. Her texts were confusing, and she'd occasionally reply with a voice attachment. Equally garbled and out of it.
Don't know the situation and won't speculate on the details, but she seemed like a mess.
Not my scene. I skipped out on any further plans.
314-366-6064.
-
07-13-23 15:20 #12629Senior Member

Posts: 411I also totally stay away from 2 back page. I think it's practically 99%scammers.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
I'll throw out a couple requests for incall only and every time, they come back and ask me for my Zip code!! Why would you want that if I'm incall!
I'm not saying Tryst and Rubrankings are perfect, but odds are much better to find an honest provider.
-
07-13-23 14:22 #12628Senior Member

Posts: 551No worries, just take EVERY ad on Listcrawler with a "huge" dose of caution and skepticism, and that ESPECIALLY goes for any ad with pics of some smoking hot girl who's claiming she's into "everything", that's basically become a "guaranteed" recipe for a level-5 shitshow here in St. Louis using that site...
Originally Posted by Travelinguy7
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
-
07-13-23 11:47 #12627Senior Member

Posts: 139Damn how true I've been kind of quite on the forums and continuing with the ones I know and every time I travel its a breath of fresh feels like stl is in a slump. Hope itll pick up in the future.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 22:20 #12626Senior Member

Posts: 551Sad, but...
Very true, I also have 2 other homes (one in Las Vegas and another in Laguna Beach) and coming back to St. Louis is practically like entering a hobbyist black hole while I'm here as far as "legit" new choices go, so I just have a couple of now "off the grid" providers that I still see when I'm here because they know me and trust me to be discrete since they also have "real" jobs now, but that's basically it...
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





