Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 733 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 10990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9310

    Fuk no pussy is worth $700 per hour

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MagdaleneMagic

    I've seen her about 2 times, trust me when I say she gets every LAST DROP out of your system.

    Have fun with her while she's Island hoppinG.

    LATER Men.
    Fuk that this chick is fat and overpriced go back to the mainland.

  2. #9309
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    Anyone that is reliable and does outcall for a fair price. I know it goes up when it's outcall but wondering if there's anything worth it out there? TIA.
    I would say try see if Baby or Lulu do outcall, I would say they would be worth it.

  3. #9308

    Outcall

    Anyone that is reliable and does outcall for a fair price. I know it goes up when it's outcall but wondering if there's anything worth it out there? TIA.

  4. #9307

    M Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MagdaleneMagic

    I've seen her about 2 times, trust me when I say she gets every LAST DROP out of your system.

    Have fun with her while she's Island hoppinG.

    LATER Men.
    I was lucky that She came to Kona when she first started working as escort last year! Smiley's right. She's good and enthusiastic!

  5. #9306

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    The more I hear bad things about Eros, it makes me wonder how reliable this website is.
    What's up braddas. I know for sure up in Vegas, Eros is almost all scams! Some states supposed to be legit tho, but even there get plenty scams. Mainland get so much scams, and fakes, catfish, or hustles with bad service. Lucky to live Hawaii. The MPs are the best. Everything on mainland cost way more, like everything. Same action up there cost double, or sometimes even more. Plenty fake ads on many sites. Eros up there is a waste of time for the most part. Waste time, lose money.

  6. #9305

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    And supposedly Eros-verified, too! SMH. Mahalo for the intel.
    The more I hear bad things about Eros, it makes me wonder how reliable this website is.

  7. #9304

    MagdaleneMagic Is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...MagdaleneMagic

    I've seen her about 2 times, trust me when I say she gets every LAST DROP out of your system.

    Have fun with her while she's Island hoppinG.

    LATER Men.

  8. #9303

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JDorian  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to AR (I hate that entrance), but I think you're thinking of tall c-girl honey. I've seen Baby at Pali a few years ago, and sunflower when they were at the Ilikai. She may have worked at other locations in the past, but my experience with her were at those two locations.
    Mahalo on the 411 on Baby, at JDorian. BTW, you may need to clear your inbox. It's full and blocking you from receiving msgs. Aloha!

  9. #9302

    Scammer. Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutO  [View Original Post]
    Aloha Bros,

    I just got off the hook with a scammer.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3677836.htm?cat=1

    We texted a few times and setup an appointment. When I got to the hotel, she sent me this:

    "You have to send a security deposit of 100 to get room number it goes towards the full donation".

    Of course, when I called her out, she texted back, "May God punish you and your generation for wasting my time".

    I think in general the EROS posts without any content are scams.

    Be safe.
    And supposedly Eros-verified, too! SMH. Mahalo for the intel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

  10. #9301
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni808  [View Original Post]
    She is back, we have spent quality time together, trust, she will always take care and makes me feel so good, she is so ono, love dem chichiz, and that okole is so sweet.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/hawaii/ho...scorts/3151566
    Hey Braddah Keoni, what was the damage? I've seen ad a while back but I've never tried, she looks good. I'm thinking about taking a plunge LOL.

  11. #9300

    Scam alert

    Aloha Bros,

    I just got off the hook with a scammer.

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/3677836.htm?cat=1

    We texted a few times and setup an appointment. When I got to the hotel, she sent me this:

    "You have to send a security deposit of 100 to get room number it goes towards the full donation".

    Of course, when I called her out, she texted back, "May God punish you and your generation for wasting my time".

    I think in general the EROS posts without any content are scams.

    Be safe.

  12. #9299

    Thanks for the tip Baby is a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by JDorian  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, just heard from Baby (formerly of Love Spa and Pali). She's returning to Honolulu soon and will be seeing clients by appointment only. I don't know the location or cost. You will have to contact her to find out that info. I'm just a messenger.

    As of now she'll be seeing clients next week. She's gone indie so expect to be screened (unless she's met you before). I'm a Baby fan, so I'm definitely going.

    Check out the link for her contact information. The ad is a bit old but the phone number is current. If you've never met Baby, she reminds me of that hot hapa haole girl you went to high school with but never had the balls to ask out. You know, the one that always had a boyfriend who never let her out of his sights.

    Seriously RTFF if you need more opinions than mine. She's a hot local girl paying us a visit. Lucky we live Hawaii, right?

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...85eb3d77ca8235
    She's here for a little more than a week maybe a little longer is what she said. Nice body and great set of bolt ons. Fair skin with impeccable makeup and hair. Flushed rosy cheek look. Shaved kitty very nice. She responds promptly to texts and communicates very well. She's screening so be prepared to text her your info. Service was on point. She's trying to manage her body so she doesn't want to be pounded too hard with monster cock, but she's willing to please. I like her. Nice upscale room with a great view. She's booking a lot of appointments so be on time and ready to roll. She will appreciate that. Follow link in previous post for contact. I would definitely repeat.

  13. #9298

    Who has the info?

    Does anyone have intel on Lola? Her picture are very enticing LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/6852963.htm

    https://www.models-world.com/illinois/lolabunnie/

  14. #9297

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Lahaina/Moanica

    Hey men I just had a good time with Moanica on Maui, you have to read her over 100 positive reviews see what you like, and want to do with her.

    Have fun men.
    Unlike someone else, thank you for at least sharing the providers information. Oh and being humble too.

  15. #9296

    Hammah chick

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Lahaina/Moanica

    Hey men I just had a good time with Moanica on Maui, you have to read her over 100 positive reviews see what you like, and want to do with her.

    Have fun men.
    She looks exquisite! Love that thickness. Hope she visits Oahu.


    **Update**

    I just messaged her and she replied right away. Said she was on her way to the airport and no other islands are scheduled. Though she is available for FMTY if anyone interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape