Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 1028 1528 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 37336
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29431

    Velvet

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB0123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Velvet, she has been around for awhile, was in Richmond near Diamond and now posts she is on Midlothian Turnpike. Been wanting to see her for awhile but it has never worked out, almost went to see her one evening a few years ago, but thought better if venturing down near Diamond at night. I know she is around 40 yo, but looks like a cute MILF to me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/375126059691
    She provides very good service. She does have a handler but he leaves.

    I have seen her many times.

    Thanks Streetsmart1.

  2. #29430

    Velvet

    Anyone have any info on Velvet, she has been around for awhile, was in Richmond near Diamond and now posts she is on Midlothian Turnpike. Been wanting to see her for awhile but it has never worked out, almost went to see her one evening a few years ago, but thought better if venturing down near Diamond at night. I know she is around 40 yo, but looks like a cute MILF to me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/375126059691

  3. #29429
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Link / number?
    I think Tenderoni was referring to this according to the photos he uploaded.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/410064696454

    I inquired earlier and was quoted $300 for hhr. Didn't even say if it was for a double.

  4. #29428
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.
    It's hit or miss. Just make sure you never leave your bike outside their incall.

  5. #29427

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    I second that. What a crazy comment. They weren't into him because he's giving off proud boy creeper vibes LOL!
    Basically it was his way of saying black people are animals. He used the words "gamey" and "fishy".

  6. #29426

    Interesting point

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.
    This is a wild post, I've been all over the world and hygiene issues have popped up in everywhere I've been! But, that's just like me say after living here in Richmond for 7 years and 9 times out of 10 the average white provider I have met are dope heads or an addict in some way. Furthermore depending on what you're spending half these girls no matter what color they are, they tryna get your money and that's it. You may run across a gem here and there but for the most part, no matter the woman it's hit or miss.

  7. #29425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Really? Because you have only had 2 experiences with black girls and 1 had hygiene issues, are you really going to insinuate that it's 50-50 with black girls hygiene? I guess you've never been with a white girl with hygiene issues. Smh. This is how you tell us who you are without telling us who you are.
    I second that. What a crazy comment. They weren't into him because he's giving off proud boy creeper vibes LOL!

  8. #29424

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.
    Really? Because you have only had 2 experiences with black girls and 1 had hygiene issues, are you really going to insinuate that it's 50-50 with black girls hygiene? I guess you've never been with a white girl with hygiene issues. Smh. This is how you tell us who you are without telling us who you are.

  9. #29423

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I have a legitimate question. Who on here is paying these tryst women 5 and up. Shit crazy! Be safe out there.
    Lost of guys do. Some might be members of this forum but I would imagine most aren't members or only browse this forum. I have on occasion myself.

  10. #29422

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. Doubles with 2 baby batter filling.
    Forgot to upload pic.

  11. #29421
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Title says it all. Doubles with 2 baby batter filling.
    Link / number?

  12. #29420

    Saw this familiar face with utr star

    Title says it all. Doubles with 2 baby batter filling.

  13. #29419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in seeing her when she comes back to Norfolk. Seems like whenever I can break free she's in Richmond. She's answered my texts and seems good to go. I saw a report about her BBBJCIM skills and that's where I'll start. From what I gather she wants to get to know a client before Greek is on the table. With all the time she's in Richmond I don't see many current reports. I'll go along with her position, no pun intended, on Greek. I am curious if anyone is partaking and is she a just the tip or pound one out kinda gal? Thanks for any info.
    I tried to contact her twice and the responses were not prompt to say the least, 2 days and 1 day later so I gave up on her.

  14. #29418

    UTR named star

    At a familiar place south james. Didn't have to send pic cause I'm a reg. $20 q.

    Nice spinner. Aims to please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230709_052248~2.jpg‎   20230709_040004~2.jpg‎  

  15. #29417

    AA Experiences

    I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape