Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 37346
-
07-09-23 22:57 #29426Senior Member

Posts: 577Interesting point
This is a wild post, I've been all over the world and hygiene issues have popped up in everywhere I've been! But, that's just like me say after living here in Richmond for 7 years and 9 times out of 10 the average white provider I have met are dope heads or an addict in some way. Furthermore depending on what you're spending half these girls no matter what color they are, they tryna get your money and that's it. You may run across a gem here and there but for the most part, no matter the woman it's hit or miss.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 19:41 #29425Senior Member

Posts: 132I second that. What a crazy comment. They weren't into him because he's giving off proud boy creeper vibes LOL!
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 15:39 #29424Senior Member

Posts: 123Wtf
Really? Because you have only had 2 experiences with black girls and 1 had hygiene issues, are you really going to insinuate that it's 50-50 with black girls hygiene? I guess you've never been with a white girl with hygiene issues. Smh. This is how you tell us who you are without telling us who you are.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 14:42 #29423Senior Member

Posts: 630Tryst
Lost of guys do. Some might be members of this forum but I would imagine most aren't members or only browse this forum. I have on occasion myself.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 14:37 #29422Senior Member

Posts: 171Pic
Forgot to upload pic.
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 13:13 #29421Asshole

Posts: 567Link / number?
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 10:50 #29420Senior Member

Posts: 171Saw this familiar face with utr star
Title says it all. Doubles with 2 baby batter filling.
-
07-09-23 10:50 #29419Senior Member

Posts: 312I tried to contact her twice and the responses were not prompt to say the least, 2 days and 1 day later so I gave up on her.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 10:33 #29418Senior Member

Posts: 171UTR named star
At a familiar place south james. Didn't have to send pic cause I'm a reg. $20 q.
Nice spinner. Aims to please.
-
07-09-23 08:55 #29417Senior Member

Posts: 221AA Experiences
I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.
-
07-09-23 00:34 #29416Senior Member

Posts: 121Dinner snack with nikki
Reached out to Nikki and misty to see about a swing by. Got lucky and Nikki had the time.
As always great BBJ and tight kitty. Always a pleasure doesn't rush and is just an all around fun time. After we were done told me having some real bad phone issues and has a new temp # and to feel free to pass it along until she gets a new phone. So if anyone is interested in the digits. Lmk.
Happy hunting gents.
-
07-08-23 21:41 #29415Senior Member

Posts: 32No problems with her until this week
I saw her twice while she was staying at the Motel 6 on midlo. No doubt about it, her mic skills are off the chart. This week she texted me and asked if I was going to see her. This week she was at the Richmond Inn so I met her there. This time she asked me to stop and pick up some food which I did. I get there and then the usual bathroom wait while she does her candy. Then we get started with awesome BBBJ and then 10 minutes into it, there's a loud knocking on the front door. She goes to the front door and opens it a little. Then she asks me to get dressed and wait in my car and she will come get me. She said this guy was waiting to get his stuff in the room. Never heard back from her. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 20:11 #29414Regular Member

Posts: 5Dayjania
Back at it again. Ight so today had a dream with this stallion. Might I say the reviews are on point, she thick as hell, and she not a clock watcher. Bad thing is I believe she leave tomorrow evening or Monday. Honestly I'd do it again, just to make this short and sweet.
Damage qv $1.2, hhr $1.6, hr $2.2.
I dreamt of the hhr and enjoyed it. Stay safe!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...721/4437664672
-
07-08-23 14:24 #29413Senior Member

Posts: 60Yes I forgot, $50 for greek is a bargain, and yes she is pretty.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 13:09 #29412Senior Member

Posts: 581Sally
You left out that she's incredibly pretty and that Greek is an option for extra. More than makes up for everything else in my opinion.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




