Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 1028 1528 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 37342
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29437
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Hey bud, I was responding to the original post, also reading is fundamental and so is comprehension. Don't comment on this topic unless you can keep up!

    Stay safe.
    It was meant for original poster. Relax.

  2. #29436

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    You are contradicting yourself. You slept with 2 AA women and 1 had odor and you grouped based of being high off meth. You also said you were hooked in the same sentence.
    Hey bud, I was responding to the original post, also reading is fundamental and so is comprehension. Don't comment on this topic unless you can keep up!

    Stay safe.

  3. #29435

    T-mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    The text reads fake. It's a T-mobile number though, if that helps.

  4. #29434

  5. #29433

    Interesting Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    This is a wild post, I've been all over the world and hygiene issues have popped up in everywhere I've been! But, that's just like me say after living here in Richmond for 7 years and 9 times out of 10 the average white provider I have met are dope heads or an addict in some way. Furthermore depending on what you're spending half these girls no matter what color they are, they tryna get your money and that's it. You may run across a gem here and there but for the most part, no matter the woman it's hit or miss.
    You are contradicting yourself. You slept with 2 AA women and 1 had odor and you grouped based of being high off meth. You also said you were hooked in the same sentence.

  6. #29432

    Rbf

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/119700709608

    Has anyone tried her? Looks fiesty, but she's in a hot part of town.

  7. #29431

    Velvet

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB0123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Velvet, she has been around for awhile, was in Richmond near Diamond and now posts she is on Midlothian Turnpike. Been wanting to see her for awhile but it has never worked out, almost went to see her one evening a few years ago, but thought better if venturing down near Diamond at night. I know she is around 40 yo, but looks like a cute MILF to me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/375126059691
    She provides very good service. She does have a handler but he leaves.

    I have seen her many times.

    Thanks Streetsmart1.

  8. #29430

    Velvet

    Anyone have any info on Velvet, she has been around for awhile, was in Richmond near Diamond and now posts she is on Midlothian Turnpike. Been wanting to see her for awhile but it has never worked out, almost went to see her one evening a few years ago, but thought better if venturing down near Diamond at night. I know she is around 40 yo, but looks like a cute MILF to me. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/375126059691

  9. #29429
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Link / number?
    I think Tenderoni was referring to this according to the photos he uploaded.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/410064696454

    I inquired earlier and was quoted $300 for hhr. Didn't even say if it was for a double.

  10. #29428
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.
    It's hit or miss. Just make sure you never leave your bike outside their incall.

  11. #29427

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    I second that. What a crazy comment. They weren't into him because he's giving off proud boy creeper vibes LOL!
    Basically it was his way of saying black people are animals. He used the words "gamey" and "fishy".

  12. #29426

    Interesting point

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.
    This is a wild post, I've been all over the world and hygiene issues have popped up in everywhere I've been! But, that's just like me say after living here in Richmond for 7 years and 9 times out of 10 the average white provider I have met are dope heads or an addict in some way. Furthermore depending on what you're spending half these girls no matter what color they are, they tryna get your money and that's it. You may run across a gem here and there but for the most part, no matter the woman it's hit or miss.

  13. #29425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    Really? Because you have only had 2 experiences with black girls and 1 had hygiene issues, are you really going to insinuate that it's 50-50 with black girls hygiene? I guess you've never been with a white girl with hygiene issues. Smh. This is how you tell us who you are without telling us who you are.
    I second that. What a crazy comment. They weren't into him because he's giving off proud boy creeper vibes LOL!

  14. #29424

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I recently explored the AA experience for the first time and it was great! It was sort of erotic and overall a very enjoyable experience. Feeling a little hooked, I have continued to search for another AA date. My second experience was not as good due to hygiene issues. So my question is, is it a fifty percent chance that this happens with AA girls? A little gamey, fishy? LOL I make sure I am squared away and just expect the same in return. Another observation that is different from other experiences is that both girls were very much transactional. Both had good attitudes but didn't really get into it. Flip.
    Really? Because you have only had 2 experiences with black girls and 1 had hygiene issues, are you really going to insinuate that it's 50-50 with black girls hygiene? I guess you've never been with a white girl with hygiene issues. Smh. This is how you tell us who you are without telling us who you are.

  15. #29423

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I have a legitimate question. Who on here is paying these tryst women 5 and up. Shit crazy! Be safe out there.
    Lost of guys do. Some might be members of this forum but I would imagine most aren't members or only browse this forum. I have on occasion myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape