Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 12182
-
07-10-23 13:01 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 88SaintPolycarp
I would take everything this guy says with a grain of salt.
I'm hearing he's just a burner from a competing agency making up stuff. All his posts are from the last two months. He says stuff like all the k-girls are from North Korea and that they're 40-50 years old. Claims you can ask any girl for BBFS for no upcharge and without telling the booker.
-
07-10-23 11:33 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 48Truth
Laughable! Summer is Tulip, and she also use Coco / Coco2 as her other aliases. She worked under Sam for almost a decade, she did BBFSCIP in SoCal, NoCal, and Bellevue, Vegas, NYC, Boston. If not, she's simply trying to rebrand. "Lady Coco" at LadyLady did BBFS-doubles with Summer.
https://www.40models.com/
https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip
https://bostontopten10.com/tulip
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 09:45 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 78Thank you for clarifying. I did not see a match between Tulip and Summer. The photos are not close. Appreciate your info and the links to reviews!
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 03:13 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 3690Misinformation
I have done my fair share of CIP in Los Angeles but would hate to smear a girl due to misinformation. DS Summer / Coco is different girl from Coco / Tulip and whatever other names that other girl was using. These girls have multiple names so can't just base on names and say they are the same girl. Both of them were in California so I am not ignorant about them.
Unless she changes recently, DS Summer is strict on condom while the other girl is easy BBFSCIP. Try asking DS Summer for no condom with extra money and see what happen.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 03:05 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 3690DS Summer
I saw her in Los Angeles. Pic with red / black skirt was most accurate. Big naturals with thicc body type with huge tattoos on her back and extending to her thigh. Search for Momo / Coco in this LA thread (click here). (click here). TER reviews (click here) and (click here).
(Contact here). If she looks nothing like pics then either B&S or another girl uses her real pics.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 01:33 #3417Banned Member

Posts: 633BO Rae
Anyone got a scoop on Rae at BO? They pictures her like cosplay schoolgirl. Wonder if she be cute and near 20 like they says and 98 lbs. Thanks bros.
-
07-10-23 01:21 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 91Yes
My avast anti-virus won't let me access on my comp. So I just go on my phone. Its been that way for two weeks.
Originally Posted by Ghao13
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 18:37 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 261If you recognize a girl from LA or Vegas who does BBFS, you can ask for the upgrade, but generally no DS girls don't offer it.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
I've had it once with a girl who I saw in Vegas last year, but otherwise this is the only other time I've heard of them having a girl offer it.
-
07-09-23 14:15 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 215Curvy Asian woman
In the mood for a curvy Asian woman, any recommendations?
-
07-08-23 23:19 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 167I thought DS doesn't do BBFS? Does Summer offer it for free or with upcharge?
Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 21:31 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 48The Full BBFSCIPness of Summer or Tulip or Coco or Coco2
I just stated, will see what their reaction is. In terms of her pictures, BTT owner is famous for using fake / stolen IG pics. Rest are her P.S. Photos.
Another Coco, or "Lady Coco", at LadyLady is disputably a full BBFSCIP+.
Originally Posted by KillAk
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 14:51 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 88Very confusing. Different pictures on each website. If true I wonder if DS is advertising that.
Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 12:10 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 78SA website virus?
Anyone else not able to access SA's website due to antivirus saying it is infected?
-
07-08-23 10:20 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 48Summer full BBFSCIP
Summer at DS is a full BBFSCIP, she's the west coast version of Yuri / Isabella. Unlike Yuri / Isabella, she don't do Greek. She has several aliases; in SoCal, she also go by Coco or Coco 2 under Booker Grey / Gray's management. Summer and Coco at LadyLady did "doubles" in NoCal under Sam's management, and they both are FULL BBFSCIP. Summer worked in Vegas with Tony and also frequently appears in Boston & NYC as "Tulip.
https://www.40models.com/
https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip
https://bostontopten10.com/tulip
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 14:57 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 253Gina at APC
I agree with this. Recently saw Gina myself. Great smile, great personality, great English, but I've had so much better. Her ass impacts are obvious and her tits are enhanced (done well actually), but her performance isn't my desired. If you're reading this and into the "enhanced girl next door" with a slight goth vibe on tats / tongue piercing, this is who you should book with. If you want someone more sensual, look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




