The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #3418

    DS Summer

    I saw her in Los Angeles. Pic with red / black skirt was most accurate. Big naturals with thicc body type with huge tattoos on her back and extending to her thigh. Search for Momo / Coco in this LA thread (click here). (click here). TER reviews (click here) and (click here).

    (Contact here). If she looks nothing like pics then either B&S or another girl uses her real pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    In the mood for a curvy Asian woman, any recommendations?

  2. #3417

    BO Rae

    Anyone got a scoop on Rae at BO? They pictures her like cosplay schoolgirl. Wonder if she be cute and near 20 like they says and 98 lbs. Thanks bros.

  3. #3416

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghao13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not able to access SA's website due to antivirus saying it is infected?
    My avast anti-virus won't let me access on my comp. So I just go on my phone. Its been that way for two weeks.

  4. #3415
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    I thought DS doesn't do BBFS? Does Summer offer it for free or with upcharge?
    If you recognize a girl from LA or Vegas who does BBFS, you can ask for the upgrade, but generally no DS girls don't offer it.

    I've had it once with a girl who I saw in Vegas last year, but otherwise this is the only other time I've heard of them having a girl offer it.

  5. #3414

    Curvy Asian woman

    In the mood for a curvy Asian woman, any recommendations?

  6. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp  [View Original Post]
    Summer at DS is a full BBFSCIP, she's the west coast version of Yuri / Isabella. Unlike Yuri / Isabella, she don't do Greek. She has several aliases; in SoCal, she also go by Coco or Coco 2 under Booker Grey / Gray's management. Summer and Coco at LadyLady did "doubles" in NoCal under Sam's management, and they both are FULL BBFSCIP. Summer worked in Vegas with Tony and also frequently appears in Boston & NYC as "Tulip.

    https://www.40models.com/

    https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip

    https://bostontopten10.com/tulip
    I thought DS doesn't do BBFS? Does Summer offer it for free or with upcharge?

  7. #3412

    The Full BBFSCIPness of Summer or Tulip or Coco or Coco2

    I just stated, will see what their reaction is. In terms of her pictures, BTT owner is famous for using fake / stolen IG pics. Rest are her P.S. Photos.

    Another Coco, or "Lady Coco", at LadyLady is disputably a full BBFSCIP+.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillAk  [View Original Post]
    Very confusing. Different pictures on each website. If true I wonder if DS is advertising that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1408.jpg‎   IMG_1410.jpg‎  

  8. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp  [View Original Post]
    Summer at DS is a full BBFSCIP, she's the west coast version of Yuri / Isabella. Unlike Yuri / Isabella, she don't do Greek. She has several aliases; in SoCal, she also go by Coco or Coco 2 under Booker Grey / Gray's management. Summer and Coco at LadyLady did "doubles" in NoCal under Sam's management, and they both are FULL BBFSCIP. Summer worked in Vegas with Tony and also frequently appears in Boston & NYC as "Tulip.

    https://www.40models.com/

    https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip

    https://bostontopten10.com/tulip
    Very confusing. Different pictures on each website. If true I wonder if DS is advertising that.

  9. #3410

    SA website virus?

    Anyone else not able to access SA's website due to antivirus saying it is infected?

  10. #3409

    Summer full BBFSCIP

    Summer at DS is a full BBFSCIP, she's the west coast version of Yuri / Isabella. Unlike Yuri / Isabella, she don't do Greek. She has several aliases; in SoCal, she also go by Coco or Coco 2 under Booker Grey / Gray's management. Summer and Coco at LadyLady did "doubles" in NoCal under Sam's management, and they both are FULL BBFSCIP. Summer worked in Vegas with Tony and also frequently appears in Boston & NYC as "Tulip.

    https://www.40models.com/

    https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip

    https://bostontopten10.com/tulip

    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Are and Summer from DS? They arrive this week. Summer photos seem too good. Ara's reviews are hit or miss.

  11. #3408

    Gina at APC

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I used to visit her pretty often because she was exactly my to liking, from body to face to personality. Unfortunately, now she got so much bolt-on and insertion to multiple parts of her body. One positive thing is that she speak perfect English, which is super rare from Japanese girls.
    I agree with this. Recently saw Gina myself. Great smile, great personality, great English, but I've had so much better. Her ass impacts are obvious and her tits are enhanced (done well actually), but her performance isn't my desired. If you're reading this and into the "enhanced girl next door" with a slight goth vibe on tats / tongue piercing, this is who you should book with. If you want someone more sensual, look elsewhere.

  12. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyBanana  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.
    I have used agencies as references. However, I always contact them asking first. Normally, IMO if you're a regular they don't mind especially if you ask. I also have several independents that I use as referrals.

  13. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyBanana  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.
    Depends on the agency. Just my experience but you're usually going to get a no. You're better off with P411 or a indie girl with a website. Not to say they never do it. Sometimes they'll do references for sister agencies in other cities.

  14. #3405

    Agency Reference

    I have done it in the past and it always worked for me. I usually say, "I use _ Agency 2 or 3 times a week", never been turned down.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyBanana  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.

  15. #3404
    Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape