Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #3414

    Curvy Asian woman

    In the mood for a curvy Asian woman, any recommendations?

  2. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp  [View Original Post]
    Summer at DS is a full BBFSCIP, she's the west coast version of Yuri / Isabella. Unlike Yuri / Isabella, she don't do Greek. She has several aliases; in SoCal, she also go by Coco or Coco 2 under Booker Grey / Gray's management. Summer and Coco at LadyLady did "doubles" in NoCal under Sam's management, and they both are FULL BBFSCIP. Summer worked in Vegas with Tony and also frequently appears in Boston & NYC as "Tulip.

    https://www.40models.com/

    https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip

    https://bostontopten10.com/tulip
    I thought DS doesn't do BBFS? Does Summer offer it for free or with upcharge?

  3. #3412

    The Full BBFSCIPness of Summer or Tulip or Coco or Coco2

    I just stated, will see what their reaction is. In terms of her pictures, BTT owner is famous for using fake / stolen IG pics. Rest are her P.S. Photos.

    Another Coco, or "Lady Coco", at LadyLady is disputably a full BBFSCIP+.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillAk  [View Original Post]
    Very confusing. Different pictures on each website. If true I wonder if DS is advertising that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1408.jpg‎   IMG_1410.jpg‎  

  4. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintPolycarp  [View Original Post]
    Summer at DS is a full BBFSCIP, she's the west coast version of Yuri / Isabella. Unlike Yuri / Isabella, she don't do Greek. She has several aliases; in SoCal, she also go by Coco or Coco 2 under Booker Grey / Gray's management. Summer and Coco at LadyLady did "doubles" in NoCal under Sam's management, and they both are FULL BBFSCIP. Summer worked in Vegas with Tony and also frequently appears in Boston & NYC as "Tulip.

    https://www.40models.com/

    https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip

    https://bostontopten10.com/tulip
    Very confusing. Different pictures on each website. If true I wonder if DS is advertising that.

  5. #3410

    SA website virus?

    Anyone else not able to access SA's website due to antivirus saying it is infected?

  6. #3409

    Summer full BBFSCIP

    Summer at DS is a full BBFSCIP, she's the west coast version of Yuri / Isabella. Unlike Yuri / Isabella, she don't do Greek. She has several aliases; in SoCal, she also go by Coco or Coco 2 under Booker Grey / Gray's management. Summer and Coco at LadyLady did "doubles" in NoCal under Sam's management, and they both are FULL BBFSCIP. Summer worked in Vegas with Tony and also frequently appears in Boston & NYC as "Tulip.

    https://www.40models.com/

    https://www.metrogirlsny.com/tulip

    https://bostontopten10.com/tulip

    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Are and Summer from DS? They arrive this week. Summer photos seem too good. Ara's reviews are hit or miss.

  7. #3408

    Gina at APC

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    I used to visit her pretty often because she was exactly my to liking, from body to face to personality. Unfortunately, now she got so much bolt-on and insertion to multiple parts of her body. One positive thing is that she speak perfect English, which is super rare from Japanese girls.
    I agree with this. Recently saw Gina myself. Great smile, great personality, great English, but I've had so much better. Her ass impacts are obvious and her tits are enhanced (done well actually), but her performance isn't my desired. If you're reading this and into the "enhanced girl next door" with a slight goth vibe on tats / tongue piercing, this is who you should book with. If you want someone more sensual, look elsewhere.

  8. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyBanana  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.
    I have used agencies as references. However, I always contact them asking first. Normally, IMO if you're a regular they don't mind especially if you ask. I also have several independents that I use as referrals.

  9. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyBanana  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.
    Depends on the agency. Just my experience but you're usually going to get a no. You're better off with P411 or a indie girl with a website. Not to say they never do it. Sometimes they'll do references for sister agencies in other cities.

  10. #3405

    Agency Reference

    I have done it in the past and it always worked for me. I usually say, "I use _ Agency 2 or 3 times a week", never been turned down.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyBanana  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.

  11. #3404
    Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.

  12. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Are and Summer from DS? They arrive this week. Summer photos seem too good. Ara's reviews are hit or miss.
    Ara is definitely hit or miss. She's probably one of the prettiest k-girls but very minimal service. No shower routine. In the past, she's cut tours short even if she's only scheduled for a few days. YMMV. She claims to only be doing this while she finished up school and was looking for a job.

  13. #3402
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Same, been trying to get in touch for nearly a week. It's whatever I guess.
    They won't respond unless they are short on business. Right now they are never not booked, so adding new clients is low priority for them. Best chance to get verified is during a slow time like holidays, etc. But, you're right it's tough. There is one agency I use it took me 5-6 months to get verified and I've been doing the hobby for 10 years.

    One K agency I was verified with using just references because it was during winter and holiday season. Very slow for them and they wanted the businesses.

  14. #3401

    New ladies at DS

    Anyone seen Are and Summer from DS? They arrive this week. Summer photos seem too good. Ara's reviews are hit or miss.

  15. #3400

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, what is with ClubParadise? They haven't responded to a single inquiry even with references. Why do they even have a website and advertise if they don't want any business?
    I've been a client with them for like 15 years. Started in one gated apartment in Tyson's. Then they moved to a different apartment, same complex. Then to a new gated apartment complex (current one), then to a different apartment same complex.

    I've tried several times over the last six months and got crickets. Very frustrating. I've heard good things about one of the current girls.

    About two months ago, when they didn't respond, I contacted MP and saw a cute, young, Japanese girl. They didn't even screen me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape