Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 4967
-
07-18-23 22:18 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 98420 years later, still $200 ?
I'm amazed how often guys (many guys on here) moan and grown about paying 200 for a rub and tug or even FS. I've been doing this hobby for longer than that (OMG?) and don't have an issue with paying more, if for no other reason than simple inflation. What did you pay for gas 20 years ago, or a plate lunch, or anything else? Are you paying the same? How about rent? The mamasans got to feed the girls, pay rent, utilities, etc. So how does anyone expect the girls still getting the same 200 and NOT giving the owner more of her cut?
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
Not trying to start a fight or argument. But truly curious how mongers on here comment about how much they got for how much they pay. Yes, there are many great chicks visiting that demand far more and they get what they ask for, easily I might add. Meanwhile, many mongers walk into local AMPs and get some older, chubbier, aunty that gives mediocre service and then complain. The few times a guy goes into an AMP that has a "young" 40-something girl who has a little special technique, she instantly becomes the latest "item" in town and then can't be had because her dance card is FULL for days at a time. She's getting more from you boys, maybe for 200 because she's doing a whole BUNCH of guys. I dunno. But sooner or later, she gets tired and leaves. Can we blame her?
Nobody WANTS to pay more. But if you truly understand economics, the girls deserve more today in 2023, than what you were paying 20+ years ago. Another way of looking at this is, paying 200 for pussy 20 years ago was incredibly expensive! Given inflation and you are only paying 200 still today? Thats actually a great deal for all of us. But before, we were getting ripped off, huh?
The first time I stumbled into an AMP having no idea what I was in for as a newbie, was the old Hula Girl off Makaloa St. Behind the building that fronts the street now. On the Diamond Head side of Keeamoku St. This was like 1980 or so. Maybe even before. I remember being in heaven. This was the heyday of Honolulu strip clubs and Korean bars and AMPs. Those days were glorious! I distinctly rememeber paying the mamasan $40 to see the girl in back. I tipped her 100 after our session. I was good to go.
For years after, I recall paying 150 for everything. If I paid 200, I was drunk, generous after a great session, or near in love with a girl that I wanted her to remember me for the next time I came by. Paying any girl in an AMP back in the 1980's an amount of $200 was big money back then.
Paying $200 in 2023 for basic service is chump change. Honestly. It's been 40 years. Gee whiz guys, time to pay the girls what they should be paid and Maybe we might get better girls and service. Can anyone of us actually be happy being paid the same wages at your job after 20 years? Nope. Why would we expect the same of a provider working at an AMP?
-
07-18-23 21:47 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 984Whack Job
This guy, for whatever reason, at this stage it doesn't even matter, has it out for her. I suspect, based on what she has told me, he's done the same to other providers. It's likely why you see some girls come to Hawaii and never come back. He's a whack job. He also is on this board and has used multiple names and changes them often enough in an attempt to stay anonymous. He's reading this comment right now, just like you.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
Its truly sad as she was trying to "take a pause" and get away from Hawaii for awhile long enough in hopes this dude would ultimately go away and lose interest in stalking. Nope. He's still around. There's no solution as any provider can't go to the police and report him. He knows that too. So he gets his jollies off of being a person who can emotionally abuse women knowing he maintains a threatening status to them.
Worst of all, these providers leave Hawaii and do not want to be here because of him. They won't come back. Leia has tried, even changing her name, changing her ads, changing where she posts. But he's still out there. So he wins, she loses, and we mongers lose it all too. Isn't this guy awesome?
-
07-18-23 14:35 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 403They don't care
The "stalker" doesn't care at all. Matter of fact this is his goal. I'm going to guess since he felt screwed (probably expects the escorts to be his girlfriend or give him the best session ever) that he wants to fuck it up for everyone else. Like someone said, you just got to pray for Karma (funny thing to ask for in this hobby) to take him out.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 11:58 #4754Senior Member

Posts: 793What happened? What did the guy do to Leia to upset her?
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 23:17 #4753Senior Member

Posts: 984Another Bad guy ruins it for the Good guys
So I was in touch with Leia today (17th) trying to book tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
Too late, sold out.
Leaving the day after. Bummers again!
Sadly, she was ready to extend her stay due to the amount of clients that wanted to book her. But the usual suspect struck again, a certain weirdo that has done this before. Really is quite a statement about him to stay in this stalking game literally for years. You have to be a pretty mentally unstable person to desire to wreak havoc on a woman's life for so long. To what end?
Ultimately she'll go away and likely not come back for a long time.
-
07-09-23 06:01 #4752Senior Member

Posts: 318This is not social media
PP just posts some vague bullshit and useless stories about how great he is. Could this guy be Coffee? Coffee disappears with his stupid post then this guy shows up with more dumb posts. IDK just a guess.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 17:35 #4751Senior Member

Posts: 318Useful information.
You don't actually provide any useful information about girls, prices and locations. You just low key brag and NO ONE GIVES A SHIT post something useful or don't post.
Originally Posted by PoonPounder808
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 13:05 #4750Pimp or booker

Posts: 100Don't really care. I'll post what I want when I want to. If I step on a few toes along the way then it is what it is. It's only Hawaii, the place of cheap ass mongers that constantly cry about the fact they can't afford good quality girls.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 10:28 #4749Senior Member

Posts: 978Might as well not post anymore if no one is going to take your reports seriously.
Originally Posted by PoonPounder808
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 22:22 #4748Pimp or booker

Posts: 100Big dick + big wallet
Thanks! That was the impression I try to present everywhere I go and will continue to do so. Don't really care if you believe or not or if you add me to the block list or whatever you folks do around these parts. I'll keep on doing what I do.
-
07-07-23 19:41 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 1354LOL! That's the same impression I got reading the majority of his posts. Surprised he didn't brag about how handsome he was too.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 18:24 #4746Banned Member

Posts: 81I Hate To Brake It To You
Not calling you out LL, but maybe the only thing huge here is imagination?
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 17:33 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 318Ok thanks for nothing
PP has a huge dick, lots of money and gets plenty extras. Thanks we got it.
Originally Posted by PoonPounder808
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 13:06 #4744Pimp or booker

Posts: 100The broke can't tell the wealthy how to spend their money
So can't quite figure out how to quote from another thread or it's just doesn't work from my mobile but. This is related to a reply in the bedpage thread and some other reports I read.
I'm not revealing who I saw, what I actually got, or what paid for at this time. Maybe when she is gone. The girls, any girls, be they hot or not, young or old, can ask whatever they want. They can give it free if they choose. I'm just saying if I feel like it, I can, and I will pay a lot more then the average person can afford and will continue to do so whether it drives the prices up or not. If you can't afford it or do not want to pay that much, that is not my problem. I have also been able to get some extras and better rates based on my other features so having disposable income is just icing on the cake. Some guys think that if you offer what you consider us a lot of money the provider must accept and do what you want, that is far from the case, what you offer may not be enough for them to consider doing what you want them to do. There is a lot of factors at play in this game and if you fall short in one or more factors then you have to compensate with the others. Cruel facts of life.
In general some here think that the forum members can affect change but we don't amount to nothing but a percentage of given providers total client base. Boycotts make one feel better but really won't phase most providers. If you don't want to see a provider for whatever reason then post a report and just stop going, it's simple, it will make you and your wallet happy. There are a few providers that I wouldn't see even if they paid me to visit, there are some that care about what's said here, some that get mad, some that try to get involved. For me I don't really care nor does it bother me. I come here to get a laugh and maybe find info.
-
06-22-23 00:08 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 388A reminder
He / she took some time off but I guess needs to drum up business.
Originally Posted by Museki
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




