Thread: Stupid Bullshit that has nothing to do with getting laid.
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 655
-
07-08-23 09:03 #445Administrator

Posts: 5255This is why
We don't let you guys talk about politics on the review threads.
A2
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ScBake50
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TravlinMonger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ScBake50
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 08:28 #444Senior Member

Posts: 91Headline
That's why the thread headline says "stupid bullshit that has nothing to do with getting laid" not so smart ass!
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
Raw.
-
07-08-23 05:34 #443Senior Member

Posts: 678Imagine coming to a hooker review board and bitching about politics.
Originally Posted by TravlinMonger
[View Original Post]
Also it's *you're*.
-
07-07-23 23:56 #442Regular Member

Posts: 23Sorry MAGA but none of that true. And Trump lied about losing the election. Step away from the Fox News.
Originally Posted by TravlinMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 23:12 #441Senior Member

Posts: 84Integrity, are you fucking kidding me?
That piece of shit biden, printed 5-6 trillion dollars causing inflation, sold his soul to China, sold this country out, if you voted for biden, your a fucking idiot.
-
07-07-23 23:00 #440Senior Member

Posts: 327LOL I would pay more in taxes. Which I already pay alot. To never see that clown again as well. Trump did not help the small biz owner. Just the economy was good then. So the tax impact seemed less. Don't think I don't realize some of the current economic sitiuation is backlash from the previous office. Thats what running the country full bore unrestricted will do.
Originally Posted by ScBake50
[View Original Post]
I very well understand integitry ethics morals the ten comandments. Drilled into me as a child catholic parochial school & parents. What that got me was starting over in life. Literally card board sign & all. Victim of a loan scam. Feds didn't care took everything. Thats when I realized its all buisness to them dollars & cents. Your rights are only as good as your net worth. Just my opinion. May be biased due to not so great experince with our governing system. Better than any 3rd world country I have visited. The mere fact we can have this discussion is what makes this country great. Try speaking out about an authority figure in China.
-
07-07-23 16:51 #439Regular Member

Posts: 23To each his own. But choosing $$ over integrity doesn't sit well with me. I'd pay more in taxes to not have Trump ever be the President again.
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 21:09 #438Senior Member

Posts: 327All I can say is my tax return tells me which way to vote. My AGI during a rebublican term I make money, during democrat I lose money. Here we are year 4 Biden economy and the toilet. Trumps last year (and I am not a Trump fan either) but I set a new personal record for profits. We all have our own opinions. I don't watch a lot of news. But I challenge everyone to look at the last 15 yrs of tax returns. What was your adjusted gross income & what party controlled the White House on your most profitable years. My thought if these crooked sharks are going to run this country like a business. We should treat them like CEOs if you ain't getting the job done your Fired (Trumps voice LOL). Their greatest fear is we the people. Anyway let the math decide who to vote for whichever way the $$$ fall for you is how you should vote. I am sure some people prosper in one or the other, go with what works for you.
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 20:39 #437Senior Member

Posts: 111No, they don't. But do you really think he was in any way opposed to it? And he does have to sign it for it to become law (see vid you linked, even though that's for federal and not any given state).
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
Have a look at the states that have passed these laws. Which party controls them?
-
07-06-23 08:14 #436Senior Member

Posts: 1333Schoolhouse
A single person doesn't create law in Virginia. There's a great educational cartoon on the process, you should check it out.
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
I'm Just a Bill. Schoolhouse Rock.
https://youtu.be/SZ8psP4S6BQ
-
06-25-23 11:55 #435Senior Member

Posts: 221Fireworks
Anyone have a good source for the morter style fireworks? Can't get them around here at the stands and SC is a bit of a drive. PM if you know anyone.
-
06-19-23 17:37 #434Senior Member

Posts: 1069It's possible
https://abc7chicago.com/janitor-pees...toms/12342217/
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
Clean your coffee mug thoroughly every use cause you never know what kind of sicko out there.
-
06-18-23 16:53 #433Senior Member

Posts: 1069It's Father's day
Damn yall quiet on all boards today. Go blast some baby batter on a young lady face and make her call you daddy while doing it.
-
06-17-23 11:44 #432Senior Member

Posts: 484Waxing
A lady friend wants to get waxed and wants me to get one too. I can find places that do women and some that say they do men but don't. There is a lady advertising on craigslist but she wants triple the cost of salons. Do any of ya'll know a place or person in the Richmond area that would wax us both? And we can play this straight or not in terms of extra services. Thanks.
-
05-26-23 12:51 #431Senior Member

Posts: 187Depends where in C'field
What is the name of the apartment complex? If it is close to Chester and you don't feel comfortable with her apartment, there are plenty of hotels in the I95 Route 10 area of Chester.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





