Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 13563
-
07-08-23 08:31 #12843Senior Member

Posts: 71VPN App
I have the same phone and problem. Did some research downloaded this app. Link below.
Originally Posted by Bird804
[View Original Post]
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vpn-su...y/id1370293473
When you turn it on I was able to get back on the site with no problems. Hope this helps.
-
07-08-23 08:08 #12842Senior Member

Posts: 104Missing something?
What am I doing wrong? Still not able to access this site without a VPN unless I'm home on Wi-Fi. Verizon iPhone 14. Any help is appreciated.
-
07-06-23 17:16 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 121Random surprise
Had some free time today and decided to play.
Reached out to my favorite duo. Unfortunately they had plans LOL.
Was going to cruise when I got a message from sissy. She apologized for past issues and said should come see her. So I said the hell with it.
Why not LOL.
Slow to fast bbj was great. Give her a 7 out of 10 . Started out in mish and ended in doggy nice and tight. Very unrushed. The view was quite enjoyable LOL any way told me she is looking for new friends and any help she can get. Hmu if you need the # happy hunting.
-
07-06-23 16:27 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 57VPN is safer. I thought this site required a VPN?
I would never think of hitting a porn site without a VPN. Maybe you should consider this to avoid any of the censorship in the US. The world is better through VPN or TOR!
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 02:04 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 111Xhamster asks for a facial age determination thing. You take a pic with your laptop or phone camera and a "third party" software figures out if you're over 18. Supposedly the image is deleted after determination.
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
So, thanks for voting for Youngkin, dickheads!
-
06-30-23 21:43 #12838Regular Member

Posts: 16You can use a free VPN like Windscribe and not have to worry about it.
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 19:13 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 121Early day
So, had the chance to ditch work today LOL.
Hit up Nikki and set up was reasonably easy. She does have some phone issues. Went to meet and sent me a message saying something came up. But that her friend misty baby was able to play. Was hoping for another double LOL. Yet not today. Ended up with misty and had a great time. Her bbj was very soft and tender as if she was afraid going to break it LOL. Moved into mish and tight a steel drum. Finished in doggy and truly enjoyed the view LOL. Don't get me wrong both of them are great. Prefer Nikki. But that misty is a great alternative. If need info hmu.
Happy 4th.
-
06-30-23 14:09 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 132I wasn't seeing the tatted bbw. I was seeing the other bbw in red lingerie. The motel in question has a number in its name.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 13:22 #12835Senior Member

Posts: 46Can you post the ad? Was it that tatted up chick with the butt implants? Or do you not think she was involved?
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 12:29 #12834Senior Member

Posts: 107Porn sites
Couldn't get on yesterday, but today Xvideos, xHamster both working, wonder what will happen tomorrow, July 1st.
-
06-30-23 12:20 #12833Senior Member

Posts: 491Can anyone DM me Nikki's number? Mailboxes are full.
Originally Posted by OhmLupis
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
RR.
-
06-30-23 00:26 #12832Regular Member

Posts: 1Nikki and Sissy
Can you dm me Nikki and Sissy #.
-
06-29-23 18:51 #12831Senior Member

Posts: 327I can get Xvideos & Chaterbate no problem but not Pornhub. Looks like it's time for a VPN for another state or country. All the crap you can get in DC but not 2 hours south. I can do shots off a naked strippers tummy in DC not here.
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 18:43 #12830Senior Member

Posts: 132Airport
I was scheduled to see a provider by the airport. She said to message when I was 10 minutes away. Being a hot area I showed up without saying anything to scope the situation out and low and behold there was Henricos finest knocking on 2 doors. 2 cops hovering at the door ready to pounce. I texted her and said there was a raid going on and she said where, I told her out front. Then I never heard back, I texted her a couple times after and crickets. Looks like I dodged a bullet. Keep your head on a swivel guys.
-
06-29-23 17:05 #12829Senior Member

Posts: 107Age Verification
Same thing on Xvideos and XHamster, I think they are also owned by the Pornhub group, " Mindgeek" ?
Originally Posted by BobbyRichmond
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






