Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 24508
-
07-07-23 14:19 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 1625If they have any negative reviews for your phone number, get a new number through the texting app and just hit her again. In this world of texting apps, no one can just flag / write reviews for any one particular number.
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 10:44 #17532Senior Member

Posts: 540Bubbles
Any Intel on this one price looks like a steal. I sent a few messages but no response.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144003577
-
07-07-23 08:08 #17531Senior Member

Posts: 305Looks like Mr. Number to me. You can see user reports for some numbers and report any number you enter as fraud, telemarketer, spam, etc.
Originally Posted by JoneYanda
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 00:36 #17530Senior Member

Posts: 44Anyone know what app this is? A provider told me I have reviews but wouldn't say where. https://prnt.sc/dsW33GaOMUVL.
-
07-06-23 13:22 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 146Gram
Thought she was quoting more. Did you negotiate down?
Originally Posted by BlackBeer55
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 09:54 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 171Cip
It was standard. I even asked about it before I got inside her because her ad said no BBFS. She just said she does it sometimes. I was probably the 3rd guy to fill her up that day.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
07-06-23 09:32 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 540She CIP friendly for standard or is that extra?
Originally Posted by Dobson
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 08:55 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 1126Raven Starr
After watching that, I'm in the mood for her. It's been awhile since I seen her in Park Heights. Does anyone have a good number I can reach her at. I saw she posted recently, but can't find it now. Thanks in advance.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by TheSkydiver
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 07:33 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 70pretty sure aly used to stay with raven star? i was thinking about going but i dont know..
Raven seems so have some content floating around.
https://www.xvideos.com/video7741151...messy_creampie
-
07-06-23 07:17 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 1065Knock on the door constantly
I never thought I was in any trouble. I realize the trouble was with Aly and I was in another man's room. They didn't let me get my nut out. Was she part of the rush or did she owe them? YMMV. I won't be going to see her again. The addiction is strong with this one. She's borderline zombie.
Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99
[View Original Post]
When I left, it crossed my mind that she was in the Laurel area working off a debt. She usually stays in a different part of town.
-
07-05-23 20:50 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 216Yup, last thing they want is to mess with a civilian. If they all got shot no one would care if they scratched you on the hand it would be 5 departments and a task force on that spot immediately. Unfortunately there lives don't matter to the authorities but if Joe public got messed up there would investigations on top investigations. A lot of folks don't realize this. I've been to the most 3rd would dumps on earth and if you cool they cool last thing trouble wants is more trouble and attention especially in public.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 19:26 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 161I Agree
I agree bro. She should take her ad down, if she's not going to respond.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 17:37 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 171Bree
I saw her a while back. She was all business. BBJ was OK, but she wasn't sucking for long. She asked if I was ready and yes I was because the blowjob wasn't anything special. She got on her back for mish and then fill her up. She didn't seem too out of it, but I wasn't there very long. I've thought about going back, but I know it's just going to suck. Might as well use my hand.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
Dobson.
-
07-05-23 14:09 #17520Senior Member

Posts: 138Hanna on El Pinky
I searched the threads looking for info on this gal, and discovered someone named Hanna, aka Slim, who was last mentioned in 2019. Does anyone know if this is the same gal? Any information on her?
https://elpinky.com/united-states/ma...34-208677.html
-
07-05-23 13:59 #17519Senior Member

Posts: 540Elle
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/143565336
There's been reports but had a good encounter recently. Setup was good about 15 minutes from each text. Her place is the Executive inn and there's been reports recently about that. Met her just after 12 pm so the sun was still out.
Get to the spot hit her up and she sent me the room number. I haven't seen her since mid spring so appearance was somewhat different. DMG was 75 coins to get started with some nice DT BBBJ. Asked for an even Ben to go raw and she was reluctant but ok with it, note this was after she was giving me bare head. Started in reverse CG, then turned her over for CG. Laid her down for some Mish before I flipped her over to doggy before I blasted deep in her pussy.
Cleaned up and chatted some bit with her and off I went. Pics are from the ads but they are very close to what I saw. Overall appearance is on par with Wilkens. But her work rate is top notch. Candy use is very visible but I can't pay what she's offering. Surprised she's has hit the track yet.









Reply With Quote




