Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 844 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12572
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Link or website?
    She is on tryst if memory serves.

  2. #12571

    Violetta

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    In past few weeks, I visited Violetta Michelle. Very tall. Very nice. Very good location, plenty of places to park. She needs references. She is an outstanding communicator. I don't post links but people can very easily find her. I wasn't prepared for how nice she is. I understand this is a professional booking and I'm not her new best friend but she is genuinely nice.

    She lists her general location and is on Twitter. She's certainly at the upper pricing range end. She seemed to prefer email first then text after references verified. She requires two references. She had no tattoos that I could see. Her hair is really red. In more areas than one which is refreshing. There are a few stairs in play but her location is nice. She is very tall, warm, and caring. She asks "is this ok " before doing any activities. I can sense she has her outside life together and isn't into bad things. I don't see many reports on her, but I've seen favorable mentions of her. She's not likely hurting for bookings but I thought I'd add a report here. I generally only do massage but wondered about the experience of someone "higher end. " she is upscale, has great spotless location, talks nicely once there, and communicates extremely well.

    She enjoys what she does in my opinion and likely is selective about people, hence the references. The requirement of references puts me at ease. Needless to say, I was "cross eyed" for a few hours after the visit. In a good way. Her skin is extremely smooth and she is in phenomenal physical shape. She has implants which is common but theyre not ridiculously large or bad.
    Link or website?

  3. #12570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Can't find any info

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/143831769

    Does anyone have any info or experience?

    Thanks? You can pm me with info.
    Come on hunters. Someone has to have any kind of info to share.

  4. #12569

    Violetta

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSteel90  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Jut curious, did you pay her full rate for one hour? Does she do HH?
    She doesn't do half hours for certain.

    Since she has other responsibilities and means. I don't think she will reduce rates but I didn't ask. She doesn't strike me as one to negotiate but is very nice.

  5. #12568
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    In past few weeks, I visited Violetta Michelle. Very tall. Very nice. Very good location, plenty of places to park. She needs references. She is an outstanding communicator. I don't post links but people can very easily find her. I wasn't prepared for how nice she is. I understand this is a professional booking and I'm not her new best friend but she is genuinely nice.

    She lists her general location and is on Twitter. She's certainly at the upper pricing range end. She seemed to prefer email first then text after references verified. She requires two references. She had no tattoos that I could see. Her hair is really red. In more areas than one which is refreshing. There are a few stairs in play but her location is nice. She is very tall, warm, and caring. She asks "is this ok " before doing any activities. I can sense she has her outside life together and isn't into bad things. I don't see many reports on her, but I've seen favorable mentions of her. She's not likely hurting for bookings but I thought I'd add a report here. I generally only do massage but wondered about the experience of someone "higher end. " she is upscale, has great spotless location, talks nicely once there, and communicates extremely well.

    She enjoys what she does in my opinion and likely is selective about people, hence the references. The requirement of references puts me at ease. Needless to say, I was "cross eyed" for a few hours after the visit. In a good way. Her skin is extremely smooth and she is in phenomenal physical shape. She has implants which is common but theyre not ridiculously large or bad.
    She is on my to do list. Just need to save some funds.

    How long? And was pricing consistent with website? MSOG?

  6. #12567
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    In past few weeks, I visited Violetta Michelle. Very tall. Very nice. Very good location, plenty of places to park. She needs references. She is an outstanding communicator. I don't post links but people can very easily find her. I wasn't prepared for how nice she is. I understand this is a professional booking and I'm not her new best friend but she is genuinely nice.

    She lists her general location and is on Twitter. She's certainly at the upper pricing range end. She seemed to prefer email first then text after references verified. She requires two references. She had no tattoos that I could see. Her hair is really red. In more areas than one which is refreshing. There are a few stairs in play but her location is nice. She is very tall, warm, and caring. She asks "is this ok " before doing any activities. I can sense she has her outside life together and isn't into bad things. I don't see many reports on her, but I've seen favorable mentions of her. She's not likely hurting for bookings but I thought I'd add a report here. I generally only do massage but wondered about the experience of someone "higher end. " she is upscale, has great spotless location, talks nicely once there, and communicates extremely well.

    She enjoys what she does in my opinion and likely is selective about people, hence the references. The requirement of references puts me at ease. Needless to say, I was "cross eyed" for a few hours after the visit. In a good way. Her skin is extremely smooth and she is in phenomenal physical shape. She has implants which is common but theyre not ridiculously large or bad.
    Thanks for the report. Jut curious, did you pay her full rate for one hour? Does she do HH?

  7. #12566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ReefGlue  [View Original Post]
    There was a video on Facebook showing her and a friend stealing from a smoke shop last week. Definitely doesn't look as good as pics posted.
    Thanks for the info!

  8. #12565

    Violetta M

    In past few weeks, I visited Violetta Michelle. Very tall. Very nice. Very good location, plenty of places to park. She needs references. She is an outstanding communicator. I don't post links but people can very easily find her. I wasn't prepared for how nice she is. I understand this is a professional booking and I'm not her new best friend but she is genuinely nice.

    She lists her general location and is on Twitter. She's certainly at the upper pricing range end. She seemed to prefer email first then text after references verified. She requires two references. She had no tattoos that I could see. Her hair is really red. In more areas than one which is refreshing. There are a few stairs in play but her location is nice. She is very tall, warm, and caring. She asks "is this ok " before doing any activities. I can sense she has her outside life together and isn't into bad things. I don't see many reports on her, but I've seen favorable mentions of her. She's not likely hurting for bookings but I thought I'd add a report here. I generally only do massage but wondered about the experience of someone "higher end. " she is upscale, has great spotless location, talks nicely once there, and communicates extremely well.

    She enjoys what she does in my opinion and likely is selective about people, hence the references. The requirement of references puts me at ease. Needless to say, I was "cross eyed" for a few hours after the visit. In a good way. Her skin is extremely smooth and she is in phenomenal physical shape. She has implants which is common but they’re not ridiculously large or bad.

  9. #12564
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    There was a video on Facebook showing her and a friend stealing from a smoke shop last week. Definitely doesn't look as good as pics posted.

  10. #12563

  11. #12562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Milf

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/143831769

    Does anyone have any info or experience?

    Thanks? You can pm me with info.

  12. #12561
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this beauty. Set up a meeting. I went to her place and waited in the parking lot for 30 min. Then she stopped responding to my text. I went home with no candy. Does anyone have any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/314-673-3387
    When they talk about selling party favors they are usually not real. Do you know what a party favor is?

  13. #12560
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this beauty. Set up a meeting. I went to her place and waited in the parking lot for 30 min. Then she stopped responding to my text. I went home with no candy. Does anyone have any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/314-673-3387
    LOL come on guy.

  14. #12559

    Responded to texting but no show

    I contacted this beauty. Set up a meeting. I went to her place and waited in the parking lot for 30 min. Then she stopped responding to my text. I went home with no candy. Does anyone have any luck with her?

    https://callescort.org/314-673-3387

  15. #12558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I have been meaning to broaden my pickings and Brooke was on the list. Had a time that worked for me. As always, an easy text / setup and directions. OK, Goolge and PLM had a slight disagreement. She is on the east side of the street. Neighborhood is very safe.

    PLM / YGND have always used representative pictures. Brooke's picture has been used before on the PLM site. Maybe by Brooke. She was a PLM girl and independent and now back with PLM. Her picture is not at all representative. And early 30's seems unlikely.

    She is slim. A little talkative, but it was OK. She met me at the door in her robe that disappeared as fast as my pants did. MT was encouraged. Firm little back side and shaved in front. Back rub was really a prelude to the front rub. Extras were offered but was more than I had in mind. Very nice handshake finish. A little clean up, offer of a shower, and I was on my way.
    Those pics are not even close to her. She still has an ad on Tryst for Sat only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape