Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 3061
-
06-13-23 15:00 #2326Regular Member

Posts: 9$400-$1000 range FS
I've experienced Hera over at Top Angel and it was cool, just was a weird vibe. I want to spend extra $$$ to get a nice quality girl. Hera was my first experience with a FS provider ever. Does anyone have any advice on where to go for that price range. Thank you!
-
06-10-23 20:50 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 1954Greek
Craving it. The latest USG search results were last year. The Sugar C-org site lists it. For hotel girls the quality can be terrible. But you are welcomed to check it out. No Greek in OC for the day but either LA or IE. $250 for 30 min. ($300 bare! When I got there the Greek girl was out, I was told. I didn't want to try something else and was told she was back in 5 minutes.
It's near terrible but somehow she has a sweet face and didn't turn me off. Pussy didn't feel anything. But her ass is like a cork ring on me. She has to pull out and apply more lube. I clung to her back and rub her pussy at the same time. She drifted to the edge of the bed until there was nowhere else to drift. She wanted me to cum but I fucked her ass like a sex slave.
We started spoon but then I was flat ironing her. Her face dropped off the side of the bed. In the heat of the moment, I used both hands to twist her head back and DFK her with tongue, non-stop. After I came a lot she cleaned it all up with wipes. She gave me a hug goodbye and wanted me to come back. There's the possibility but I would rather find another ass.
-
06-08-23 22:30 #2324Banned Member

Posts: 725I personally think it's I'll advised to discuss services and prices over the phone. If something does go down, LE has all the evidence they need to show that you were soliciting. Why make it easy on them? These are pro SWs, they know what you want. You can negotiate specifics when you get there. If you DO discuss over text, do it from a burner phone that isn't traceable to you. Just my advice. One simple step you can take to make yourself safer.
Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete
[View Original Post]
I've never actually bailed on a date. It's pretty rare for things to happen, but I have also very rarely seen escorts. I'm more of an MP guy. I've had a few times where something at the MP looked sketchy and I chose not to go in. Maybe 1 out of 50 times if that.
Red flags: Hard to say really, but use your gut. If you're in an MP and the girl is trying to get you to verbally say what you want instead of taking the hand signal clues, it's a red flag. If you see cars or vans in the parking lot with blacked out windows, it's a red flag. Sometimes something just feels off, and if it feels off then it probably is. If you go into a hotel room and the girl looks too clean and not wearing a revealing outfit, something is off. Quite often these girls will come to the door practically naked. No undercover cop will do that.
MSOG in an AMP is hard to find, but not impossible either, especially if you become a regular somewhere. For the most part they tend to be rush jobs, but find a regular girl and build up a relationship with her and the sky's the limit. Easier said than done I know.
-
06-08-23 19:04 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 61Confused
Last time I asked this question in the Humaniplex forum, the response I got was:
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
DannyFknKay says that I can say I want to "book the hour GFE with CIM", but you're saying otherwise? Is DannyFknKay not implying over text? Are they implying over HX mail?
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
If you don't discuss over text, how does she know what you want? If you pay for an hour, and her menu says hr $350 MSOG, then you should expect MSOG without saying anything?
And for.
For someone who's a total noob, what are some red flags that you look for to figure out it's time to gtfo? And from you experience, how many times have you bailed out on a date? Is it like 5/10 or is it something less common like 1/10 or even less?
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
Really appreciate your responses, and to the point about AMP, every time I leave an AMP, I feel unsatisfied, and I cannot find one that offers MSOG. The first shot is a warm up and if I bust one at home before going to an AMP then it becomes really dull and not fun. Maybe I can stick to AMP if I find one with MSOG.
-
06-08-23 13:37 #2322Banned Member

Posts: 725Risk aversion
There is never zero risk. Bottom line is you're doing something illegal, and whenever you do something illegal there's always a chance of something going wrong, even if it's a very small chance. If you take the proper precautions you can keep the risk at an absolute minimum. Many of us have been mongering for years and have never had a problem. A few things to consider:
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
1. NEVER discuss what services will be provided over text. You are meeting an escort for a date. That isn't illegal. Don't text things like "I'd like a BBBJ for 100 please. " The providers know better than to do that. If they try to get you to tell them exactly what you want and how much you're going to pay over text, it's probably a trap.
2. If something doesn't look or feel right, walk away. If the arrangement is to meet in a sketchy motel, and you show up and something looks out of place, don't go in.
3. I would suggest going to MPs instead of an independent escort until you develop a bit of confidence. While MPs do on occasion get busted, it's fairly rare, and if you're caught in a bust you were just there for a massage.
4. If you go to an MP, don't ever say what you want out loud. In the highly unlikely case the room is bugged, you don't want to give LE a sound bite of yourself saying "I'll take a BJ for 100 please. " learn to use hand signals and non-verbal communications. If the girl is trying to get you to say something it might be a trap.
5. If you do get caught in a bust, don't tell LE anything. They will likely hold you for questioning for a while. You were there for a massage, nothing else. Keep your mouth shut.
6. Use burner numbers to text providers. There are several reasons for this. Download a free texting app that issues you a phone number. There's enough of them out there. Or even better yet, buy a cheap burner phone that isn't traceable and you can throw away if things really start to go sideways.
Stay safe, take some simple precautions, use some common sense, and all will be fine.
-
06-08-23 13:09 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 468Agreed
If one is that careful, and I'm not throwing stones, stay away & don't engage.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
Or stick with the massage parlors where nothing should be discussed.
For what it's worth, If you decide to go forward, get a burner phone & make sure it's password protected.
Best of luck.
-
06-08-23 10:29 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 436My BEST advise is to use your left or right hand. No risk in getting caught by LE. LOL. There is always some kind of risk when your in this hobby. I wouldn't see how you could truly enjoy this if you're that paranoid.
Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-23 02:14 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 61Paranoia
Long time mongers, I need some kind of re-assurance on how to not get in trouble. I'm very risk averse to the point that I don't buy anything like a car unless I own the entire amount and there is zero chance the bank will take it (zero risk). I've always avoided risk, but I find myself in need of meeting an escort, however, I am really paranoid of getting in trouble with LE. I looked up the law, and it's a freaking misdemeanor offense with up to 6 months of jail time for soliciting sex.
If I get in trouble with LE, I know I can claim that I was only paying for her time, and not for sex, so it's not prostitution, but can't they just get the phone record and see the text messages where I agreed to pay say $400 for 1 hour of CFS with MSOG? Isn't that enough for them to establish that I was soliciting sex? I mean it doesn't take much to google search CFS and MSOG to understand what these terms mean. I guess in court you can argue CFS and MSOG mean other things like cute, funny, sweet, and Massively Scalable Online Game and shit like that, but come on it doesn't take a genius to convince the jury that a man is going to a hotel room to see a woman for sex and not play video games. Any lawyers here?
How do you deal with the risk of getting in trouble with LE? I feel like that would destroy my career and my reputation with my family. My family will literally abandon me LOL They're super conservative, and don't believe in sex before marriage and shit like that. From your experience, do LE actively set up traps? Or, do they just not care since there's no harm done in this exchange? Am I overthinking! Should I just take the risk and deal with it?
-
06-07-23 22:23 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 182I've seen a couple of the listcrawler latinas. Most are not good enough to review. One columbian didn't speak much english. She felt rushed too. I did meet one from Brazil I think. She was hot but doesn't post often. I think she travels and also has a blonde friend. I wouldn't mind seeing her again. If you don't know spanish I suggest not contacting these women. The experience will not be very good either.
Originally Posted by JustinKfosho
[View Original Post]
I suggest you stick to the LMPs. There will be no massage, but you can get lucky and land a hot one.
-
06-07-23 17:16 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 61Tigris girl
Yes, https://www.eros.com/california/los_...655.htm?cat=26.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
She will treat you right.
-
06-07-23 00:37 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 71None. I was in there for 2 min and walked out LOL.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 23:35 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 491Iranian on ter
There was an iranian lady on the erotic review. Lmk if you will find someone, interested here too.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-23 14:35 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 436Middle Eastern provider
Any Intel on a middle eastern provider? I have an urge for a middle eastern provider.
-
06-02-23 00:13 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 468Stick with a review site
Google the telephone #, ask for reviews, follow your gut, don't put yourself in a bad situation.
Originally Posted by JustinKfosho
[View Original Post]
If it seems too good to be true, it likely is.
I hope you have a clean burner phone, don't worry about the blackmail, no way to trace it to you. Tell 'them to F off.
Getting robbed. As said above, only stick to gals that care about their reputation & have reviews.
Sounds iike you need to move away from unverified listcrawler girls.
Google review sites.
-
06-01-23 21:53 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 74$qv $. 5 hhr I pay hhr, lmao, in and out 15 mins.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




