Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 309 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3446

    Trisha

    Saw Trisha today and she is a great provider. BBBJ no cim but she is really nice. She has a really nice butt. Though no cim made me sad but the BBBJ was good and she was clean and makes me want to come and try FS. Price was right, incall seemed safe and clean and really seems like a nice lady.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141478680

  2. #3445

    Freaky UTR PAWG

    She's located in Brooksville and is looking for new regulars. I have posted her in Tampa & Orlando recently with good success. An Orlando monger personally contacted me to say that her BJ skills were top-notch! So, contact me via PM if you would like her digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230524_002725_TextNow.jpg‎   Snapchat-689318191_2.jpg‎   Snapchat-1692040987.jpg‎   Snapchat-1779759706.jpg‎   Snapchat-558277948.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20230524_002847_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230524_002827_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230524_002755_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230524_002745_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230524_002729_TextNow.jpg‎  


  3. #3444

    Dreama / Aaliyah / Genesis, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    This board is for reporting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7279359572

    Multiple people have reported this girl robbing them. Senior members have reported her robbing people. She has changed her name many times which is a red flag. Her latest ad has the name Aaliyah.

    We're out to have fun and don't need the hassle of being robbed or dragged into a situation that could get the authorities involved.

    Make your own reports on her. Oh wait, I just checked your posting history and I don't see any reports on this girl prior to all this drama you're making. So you saw her 50+ times and didn't make a single report to let other members know?
    You are correct, this forum is for reporting. I appreciate everyone who makes a report here both good and bad. Since you researched Harris55 you can see that he's reported on many and has made both positive and negative reports. He did in fact report on this girl back in 2021 (post 2447) when she was using the name Genesis. Most of these girls change their names repeatedly and it isn't always because they rob people. I have no reason to doubt your account and I have not personally seen this girl despite several attempts prior to this robbery thing popping up. Her comms have always been shit or I would possibly have input from experience.

    I don't know Harris55 personally, but he and I have shared numerous recommendations on girls as well as "avoid at all costs. " To this date he hasn't steered me wrong, so if he says he's seen her with no issues I believe him. This is a YMMV game and always has been. In the 40 odd years I've been doing this I've been scammed a few times, but never robbed. I'd like to keep that record in tact so I make note of all the reports on any girl I'm considering seeing. Likewise, I report on every girl I see whether it's positive or negative. I'd really like to see the thread on this girl come to an end and see us move on to the next girl.

    Happy mongering and Stay Safe (sometimes you need to use the BIG head).

    Tex out!

  4. #3443

    Two things can be true

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    There are people on this board with 1000+ post counts who I trust way more than you that I'm still not willing to meet in person. I'm sorry but you aren't even on the radar.

    I've discussed this with at least 5 other high post count members here, two of whom posted in this thread to refute your stories.

    I'm not going to get into this with you and the other 45 post count joker on this topic beyond what I've already contributed except to say that if I see more reports that have high odds of being BS, I'll say so.
    As someone said, she may be providing good service to regulars and trying to rob non regulars. Tattooed thief in st Pete was doing that for a while and now has been 100% legit for over a year now without a bad report. All feelings aside, I personally have not had a bad experience but the golden rule is YMMV.

    But I will double down on my personal feelings about how some members operate, I guess this is my "back in my day" speech but when I first joined many years ago SM's would even acknowledge you until you had like 20 legit / credible reports. Seems like a lot of profiles I'm clicking on these days the post content is 95% just talking about the hobby without actually contributing anything not value and the other 5% are questionable reports at best. I'm not one to talk in recent years as my activity has dropped on quite significantly but if you go back and look at my first 150 posts or so, I paid my dues, shared tons of credible reports that were backed by other members, shared UTR's etc so yea, I'm going to stand on taking people with 20-50 posts and not a single actual report about a provider outside the occasional "she robbed me" post with a grain of salt, even though said report may be true.

  5. #3442

    Play nice y'all

    Okay we get it. She robbed y'all and she didn't rob others. Give it a rest.

  6. #3441

    I'm here for reports, not arguing

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    There are people on this board with 1000+ post counts who I trust way more than you that I'm still not willing to meet in person. I'm sorry but you aren't even on the radar.

    I've discussed this with at least 5 other high post count members here, two of whom posted in this thread to refute your stories.

    I'm not going to get into this with you and the other 45 post count joker on this topic beyond what I've already contributed except to say that if I see more reports that have high odds of being BS, I'll say so.
    I don't care how many post anyone has, I'm here for the reports. Both reading and writing. The reports are to help people form an opinion, maybe confirm a suspicion and in general, have a good, safe time pursuing what floats their boat. If you have had 50 + visits with this chick, great. I hope you have 50 more. She set me up so some guy could step out from behind the door with a big stick. I have no vendetta against her and honestly hope to never run into her again. I just want people to know that if they have never seen her before, proceed with caution. Take the information as you will. The same with a review on every other girl, positive or negative.

  7. #3440
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    There are people on this board with 1000+ post counts who I trust way more than you that I'm still not willing to meet in person. I'm sorry but you aren't even on the radar.

    I've discussed this with at least 5 other high post count members here, two of whom posted in this thread to refute your stories.

    I'm not going to get into this with you and the other 45 post count joker on this topic beyond what I've already contributed except to say that if I see more reports that have high odds of being BS, I'll say so.
    This board is for reporting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7279359572

    Multiple people have reported this girl robbing them. Senior members have reported her robbing people. She has changed her name many times which is a red flag. Her latest ad has the name Aaliyah.

    We're out to have fun and don't need the hassle of being robbed or dragged into a situation that could get the authorities involved.

    Make your own reports on her. Oh wait, I just checked your posting history and I don't see any reports on this girl prior to all this drama you're making. So you saw her 50+ times and didn't make a single report to let other members know?

  8. #3439
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Since you trust her so much, you pick her up and meet me at a public place and we'll discuss it with her right there in front of us. You can ask her all the questions you want as I describe the meeting in graphic detail for you. I have nothing to hide. She may have a few long time regulars that she provides good service for and was just desperate for drug money that day, but she definitely did exactly as I said. Maybe she thought I was an easy mark as a first time visitor. Why would she start putting it in her ads that no guns or weapons were allowed if she didn't have ulterior motives? Young kids in the house my ass, she lives out of a hotel. Lately she has been posting looking for Tina. Maybe her robber boyfriend got busted, is sitting in jail and doesn't have an accomplice so she has to resort to straight up providing and not robbing.
    There are people on this board with 1000+ post counts who I trust way more than you that I'm still not willing to meet in person. I'm sorry but you aren't even on the radar.

    I've discussed this with at least 5 other high post count members here, two of whom posted in this thread to refute your stories.

    I'm not going to get into this with you and the other 45 post count joker on this topic beyond what I've already contributed except to say that if I see more reports that have high odds of being BS, I'll say so.

  9. #3438

    Could be wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    What really bothers me are providers who won't allow "vulgar communication".
    I could be wrong, but I always thought the "no vulgar communication" thing existed to help weed out ops, because ops.

    Need real wording to convict, they can't get a conviction from "cure my headache for 30 roses".

    It has to describe the act and exchange, that's why they don't want to do it, at least not on the phone. I'm sure once.

    You build a rapport with them, they won't care, but at your own risk, don't think if she gets busted they won't go through.

    Her text history.

  10. #3437

    Agree. Please beware

    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Since you trust her so much, you pick her up and meet me at a public place and we'll discuss it with her right there in front of us. You can ask her all the questions you want as I describe the meeting in graphic detail for you. I have nothing to hide. She may have a few long time regulars that she provides good service for and was just desperate for drug money that day, but she definitely did exactly as I said. Maybe she thought I was an easy mark as a first time visitor. Why would she start putting it in her ads that no guns or weapons were allowed if she didn't have ulterior motives? Young kids in the house my ass, she lives out of a hotel. Lately she has been posting looking for Tina. Maybe her robber boyfriend got busted, is sitting in jail and doesn't have an accomplice so she has to resort to straight up providing and not robbing.
    As someone who had a similar experience with 'Dreama' and her handler rushing into the room, I would beware of this thief, no matter what positive experience some purport to have with her.

  11. #3436

    Make a deal with you. Dreama / November / Mellissa / Aiyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    I'll repeat what I've said below and what other posters with post counts higher than 20 and 45 have said in this thread as well.

    I have NEVER had a bad experience with this provider. 50+ times with no issues except the occasional bad comms.

    I saw her 2 days ago in NPR and again no issues.

    While I realize YMMV, these posts from low post count accounts sound like complete BS.
    Since you trust her so much, you pick her up and meet me at a public place and we'll discuss it with her right there in front of us. You can ask her all the questions you want as I describe the meeting in graphic detail for you. I have nothing to hide. She may have a few long time regulars that she provides good service for and was just desperate for drug money that day, but she definitely did exactly as I said. Maybe she thought I was an easy mark as a first time visitor. Why would she start putting it in her ads that no guns or weapons were allowed if she didn't have ulterior motives? Young kids in the house my ass, she lives out of a hotel. Lately she has been posting looking for Tina. Maybe her robber boyfriend got busted, is sitting in jail and doesn't have an accomplice so she has to resort to straight up providing and not robbing.

  12. #3435
    Quote Originally Posted by ImASlut069  [View Original Post]
    Stay far, far away from this one. She may have provided good service in the past, but has now resorted to robbing people. Guess she figured it is easier and quicker. Met her in St Pete and I'm always a little cautious due to past bad experiences, so I always enter with caution and do a quick sweep of the room, checking the bathroom and closets. When she opened the door, she tried to lead me straight into the room, but I caught her off guard and went to the left between the AC and bed. Then a guy stepped out from behind the door with a large stick. She about shit her pants when she realized that I always carry and they were out weaponized. She quickly stepped in front of him, pushing him back while telling him "don't do anything, don't do anything" as she provided me with a clear path to exit.

    I have now noticed she adds things to her post like no guns or weapons and says she doesn't want her non existent kids to be exposed to them at a young age. First, kids shouldn't be in the room while your doing business, second, kids would never see a gun or weapon if you didn't try and rob people. Leaving a bad review is almost useless as they change names / phone numbers every couple of days.
    I'll repeat what I've said below and what other posters with post counts higher than 20 and 45 have said in this thread as well.

    I have NEVER had a bad experience with this provider. 50+ times with no issues except the occasional bad comms.

    I saw her 2 days ago in NPR and again no issues.

    While I realize YMMV, these posts from low post count accounts sound like complete BS.

  13. #3434

    Stay far, far away, Dreama / November. Robber

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Looks familiar, but after reading the ad I'm thinking she's a possible nut case.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/138904726#.
    Stay far, far away from this one. She may have provided good service in the past, but has now resorted to robbing people. Guess she figured it is easier and quicker. Met her in St Pete and I'm always a little cautious due to past bad experiences, so I always enter with caution and do a quick sweep of the room, checking the bathroom and closets. When she opened the door, she tried to lead me straight into the room, but I caught her off guard and went to the left between the AC and bed. Then a guy stepped out from behind the door with a large stick. She about shit her pants when she realized that I always carry and they were out weaponized. She quickly stepped in front of him, pushing him back while telling him "don't do anything, don't do anything" as she provided me with a clear path to exit.

    I have now noticed she adds things to her post like no guns or weapons and says she doesn't want her non existent kids to be exposed to them at a young age. First, kids shouldn't be in the room while your doing business, second, kids would never see a gun or weapon if you didn't try and rob people. Leaving a bad review is almost useless as they change names / phone numbers every couple of days.

  14. #3433
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day fellow mongers! Is anyone else fed up with the increasing lists of "No's" from all these providers? They advertise how they're the "best you never had", best DT, no gag reflex, etc. Then proceed to say No BBBJ, no bare service, no CIM, no Greek and so on! Why the fuck would we spend our hard earned money for regular sex? Maybe it's just me.
    On the fence here.

    Providers have the right to their preferences like we do. At least they post them so those not interested (myself included) can scroll by without wasting each others' time.

    What really bothers me are providers who won't allow "vulgar communication". I just assume that means the above without coming out and saying it so I scroll by that as well. No one is getting busted for vulgar texts and we all know it. It's a veil. I want to know what to expect before I meet. If they're not down for that, we're not going to be a good match.

    But if we're being real, CBJ is about as boring to me as watching golf. Escorts like that or with similar rules that seem too picky are a total turnoff for me. I'm not paying for that.

  15. #3432
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    Happy Father's Day fellow mongers! Is anyone else fed up with the increasing lists of "No's" from all these providers? They advertise how they're the "best you never had", best DT, no gag reflex, etc. Then proceed to say No BBBJ, no bare service, no CIM, no Greek and so on! Why the fuck would we spend our hard earned money for regular sex? Maybe it's just me.
    Likewise. They're at ridiculous prices, say no to everything, and 96 percent are fucking fat. Have been protesting by not wasting money on their bullshit. 120 and up for a qv. LOL fuck that shit. I'll let the ones paying that continue to do so till eventually it registers in their heads that it's just not worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape