Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4631
-
07-06-23 17:02 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 54Lilly H. O. T
Dream session with Lilly, really love how passionate she is under the sheets. YMMV but she's always been that GFE who loves to act out her own PSE fantasies. She is in the New Port Richey area. Lilly is kinda UTR but not enough of a UTR to post on that thread. She does not have any links, mostly word of mouth. Fun girl, tight kitty and loves to get wet. I think she is doing a half hour special this for $$$ And for one hour $5. Might be too high for some players but you get what you pay for. Will provide number for Seniors Only!
-
07-04-23 22:13 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 331Is that Kandy?
Who is she.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 19:17 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 37Saw her last night after the worst massage ever that I did even finish. What you said is accurate and she said she is leaving the holiday hotel and going back to Clearwater today. She's not a looker, very skinny and was not very clean.
Originally Posted by Harris55
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 02:41 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 278Kittie in holiday
Kittie is a familiar name in Dunedin and Clearwater and is working out of a friend's home in Holiday for a little while.
No rules I've run into for 60-80 donation car visits in a safe neighborhood. I saw her a few nights ago and she'll be in town for a bit I think.
Enjoy.
(Search "kittie" and "holiday" on LC for current digits).
-
06-29-23 12:54 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 502Casey
Are.
Originally Posted by DeanoBravo
[View Original Post]
Saw her a couple of times for car dates only. She is definitely not a looker and I would say the "tomboy" reference is fairly accurate. She is not a "go to" for me by any stretch, but she does anal for the same price or less than most girls do CFS or BBBJ. I saw her only for the anal sex and if you're not into that I would pass also.
-
06-29-23 10:30 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 37Not my cup of tea
Saw her about 2 months back at some house in Jasmine estates. Not a incall as the wants you to go next-door in the back of a empty house. Too sketchy for me and I left. Not to mention she looked like a homely tomboy In dirty basketball shorts and a shirt that didn't match. IMO it waste of time.
Originally Posted by MrHappy6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 09:43 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 120Casey in Port Richey
Anyone see this one recently?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141852649
-
06-25-23 17:31 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 278Erin at US19 and 52
Erin who used to post out of a park across from Riverside has been posting again for the past month or so. I've seen her twice and both times had the consistently good time I'm used to with her.
She's probably 60 with a body of 40, extremely friendly and low drama. She's staying near 52 and US19 for folks who are close by but has had comm issue due to where she's staying and the on / off nature of the power over there.
Damage is generally 80 with no rules / limits I've run into.
There have been recent posts on LC for her (forget the name she uses there). Contributing members are welcome to DM for digits.
-
06-25-23 17:30 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 278100%, ranting at your target audience can't equate to much business.
Originally Posted by NotTexMexican
[View Original Post]
And if I wanted to hear "no" that much, I'd tell my kids to clean their rooms.
UTR has been my go-to rather than LC for the past year or two. When you mean decent providers. Treat them right. Get to know them. Stuff shakes loose sometimes.
-
06-25-23 17:22 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 278I've reported on her multiple times, please check my history again because you didn't check carefully. I think NotTexMexican even gave you the link below.
Originally Posted by SirPeter
[View Original Post]
I have nothing else to add that I haven't already said and haven't had substantiated by other members below so it's time to be done with this.
-
06-25-23 07:26 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 309Digits
Donk, Looking for digits but you can't receive message as your box is full.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-23 11:45 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 156Spoiled
Agreed. These are what show they believe they control the supply and as such the demand. When it starts slowing down for them, (and it honestly might a bit as the economy stays where it is) they will be the first ones to either adjust or disappear.
Originally Posted by WaterMan561
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 13:58 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 91Sounds familiar
If I wanted to hear that many "no's" I could simply stay home.
Originally Posted by NotTexMexican
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 09:45 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 502Too Many No's
These are the types of ads I'm talking about. Not sure why anyone would even consider going to see providers who post ads like this, but we're all different. Doesn't seem like it would take much on the monger's part to make things go south with a provider who posts this type ad.
Originally Posted by Harris55
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141513198
-
06-23-23 08:03 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 69PM Sent
I sent you a Message.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





