Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 905 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 13563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12843

    VPN App

    Quote Originally Posted by Bird804  [View Original Post]
    What am I doing wrong? Still not able to access this site without a VPN unless I'm home on Wi-Fi. Verizon iPhone 14. Any help is appreciated.
    I have the same phone and problem. Did some research downloaded this app. Link below.

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/vpn-su...y/id1370293473

    When you turn it on I was able to get back on the site with no problems. Hope this helps.

  2. #12842

    Missing something?

    What am I doing wrong? Still not able to access this site without a VPN unless I'm home on Wi-Fi. Verizon iPhone 14. Any help is appreciated.

  3. #12841

    Random surprise

    Had some free time today and decided to play.

    Reached out to my favorite duo. Unfortunately they had plans LOL.

    Was going to cruise when I got a message from sissy. She apologized for past issues and said should come see her. So I said the hell with it.

    Why not LOL.

    Slow to fast bbj was great. Give her a 7 out of 10 . Started out in mish and ended in doggy nice and tight. Very unrushed. The view was quite enjoyable LOL any way told me she is looking for new friends and any help she can get. Hmu if you need the # happy hunting.

  4. #12840

    VPN is safer. I thought this site required a VPN?

    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    Xhamster asks for a facial age determination thing. You take a pic with your laptop or phone camera and a "third party" software figures out if you're over 18. Supposedly the image is deleted after determination.

    So, thanks for voting for Youngkin, dickheads!
    I would never think of hitting a porn site without a VPN. Maybe you should consider this to avoid any of the censorship in the US. The world is better through VPN or TOR!

  5. #12839
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't get on yesterday, but today Xvideos, xHamster both working, wonder what will happen tomorrow, July 1st.
    Xhamster asks for a facial age determination thing. You take a pic with your laptop or phone camera and a "third party" software figures out if you're over 18. Supposedly the image is deleted after determination.

    So, thanks for voting for Youngkin, dickheads!

  6. #12838
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't get on yesterday, but today Xvideos, xHamster both working, wonder what will happen tomorrow, July 1st.
    You can use a free VPN like Windscribe and not have to worry about it.

  7. #12837

    Early day

    So, had the chance to ditch work today LOL.

    Hit up Nikki and set up was reasonably easy. She does have some phone issues. Went to meet and sent me a message saying something came up. But that her friend misty baby was able to play. Was hoping for another double LOL. Yet not today. Ended up with misty and had a great time. Her bbj was very soft and tender as if she was afraid going to break it LOL. Moved into mish and tight a steel drum. Finished in doggy and truly enjoyed the view LOL. Don't get me wrong both of them are great. Prefer Nikki. But that misty is a great alternative. If need info hmu.

    Happy 4th.

  8. #12836
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the ad? Was it that tatted up chick with the butt implants? Or do you not think she was involved?
    I wasn't seeing the tatted bbw. I was seeing the other bbw in red lingerie. The motel in question has a number in its name.

  9. #12835
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    I was scheduled to see a provider by the airport. She said to message when I was 10 minutes away. Being a hot area I showed up without saying anything to scope the situation out and low and behold there was Henricos finest knocking on 2 doors. 2 cops hovering at the door ready to pounce. I texted her and said there was a raid going on and she said where, I told her out front. Then I never heard back, I texted her a couple times after and crickets. Looks like I dodged a bullet. Keep your head on a swivel guys.
    Can you post the ad? Was it that tatted up chick with the butt implants? Or do you not think she was involved?

  10. #12834

    Porn sites

    Couldn't get on yesterday, but today Xvideos, xHamster both working, wonder what will happen tomorrow, July 1st.

  11. #12833
    Quote Originally Posted by OhmLupis  [View Original Post]
    So Sunday night had the urge to play.

    Reach out Nikki and finally was able to meet up with her today. For breakfast LOL.

    As always a fantastic time. Yet she had surprise for me a new friend to play with named misty baby. Another hot brunette. Nice ass full lips. Unexpected double for a great price. Bbj was amazing from both and the action outstanding. Should give them a spin both are available together or individually. If need info hmu. Was truly a great time. Happy hunting.
    Can anyone DM me Nikki's number? Mailboxes are full.

    Thanks.

    RR.

  12. #12832

    Nikki and Sissy

    Can you dm me Nikki and Sissy #.

  13. #12831
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    Same thing on Xvideos and XHamster, I think they are also owned by the Pornhub group, " Mindgeek" ?
    I can get Xvideos & Chaterbate no problem but not Pornhub. Looks like it's time for a VPN for another state or country. All the crap you can get in DC but not 2 hours south. I can do shots off a naked strippers tummy in DC not here.

  14. #12830

    Airport

    I was scheduled to see a provider by the airport. She said to message when I was 10 minutes away. Being a hot area I showed up without saying anything to scope the situation out and low and behold there was Henricos finest knocking on 2 doors. 2 cops hovering at the door ready to pounce. I texted her and said there was a raid going on and she said where, I told her out front. Then I never heard back, I texted her a couple times after and crickets. Looks like I dodged a bullet. Keep your head on a swivel guys.

  15. #12829

    Age Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRichmond  [View Original Post]
    Darn,

    What happened to the PornHub site. Looks like they took it down in our area. What to do now?
    Same thing on Xvideos and XHamster, I think they are also owned by the Pornhub group, " Mindgeek" ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape