Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 748 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7779
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this girl was briefly on HX then disappeared. I found her profile on SA LOL. Tiny little Latina with super tight pussy, and yeah, that large clit was not hard to bring to orgasm. No condom ever.

    To the other dude asking for advice on sugaring. You have to think in 4 dimensions. These girls advertise on multiple platforms. Tons of PD and HX girls also have profiles on SA. And vice versa. Of course that would defeat the purpose, as sugar babies are supposed to be "non-pros", whatever the hell that means LOL.

    I only talk about the chicks who are already established providers on non-sugaring platforms. I rarely if ever talk about the girls who are just college students or absolute UTR's on SA because the MIT-educated pimp has all kinds of spies looking for reasons to delete profiles that are engaged in commercial sex, because his girls are supposed to be on "arrangements" not pussy-for-money ha ha ha.
    Everyone should slap there ass and say, ai papi!

    Just to add my two sheckles, I no longer want to try meeting women over the Internet. Give me more blue skies, green grass, and face-to-face interactions. Sure I did it and will do it, but everywhere I go it is full of at least 50% women. There was a poster in the Non-pros section, Golden Man, who posted to meet the cute clothing store clerks while coincidentally you're shopping for your niece who happens to be the same size as (surprise) her. Give out your impressive card and leave with a good hook so that they'll want to call. One of my oldy but goodies trying out CMT students for privates and (surprise) every dog has its day.

    Everyone and their father is fishing in the same pools, so if you really want to get non-pros get non-pros. I might even suggest driving around and meeting the girls out for Summer not on Fig or stopping by Crenshaw mall, if it still exists. I recently met two women there. Let's call it prepared and opportunistic. Of course, don't be too weird and freak them out. I'm trying to sugar a K-provider or two in the hopes she'll take me out on a dream vacation (fingers crossed). Finally, a lady friend invited me to her country to show off the attractions (swoon).

    Ariba!

  2. #7778

    Meaty pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    That's not a large clit compared to the one I experienced. Not even close. I'd eat up that pussy and work the clit. And I don't mind some hair down there either. As long as it's not a damn jungle like the muffs from the 60's /70's then it's all good. The main thing for me is it should not cover the lips or at least be somewhat trimmed around there. A woman's pussy is beautiful and should not be hidden with hair. I want to see that pretty flower. It doesn't always have to be completely bald at least trimmed nicely. Black girls I've found usually can't be completely bald because of their hair type and it usually gives them a lot of bumps and razor burn. So they usually keep it nicely trimmed.
    Yeah this girl was briefly on HX then disappeared. I found her profile on SA LOL. Tiny little Latina with super tight pussy, and yeah, that large clit was not hard to bring to orgasm. No condom ever.

    To the other dude asking for advice on sugaring. You have to think in 4 dimensions. These girls advertise on multiple platforms. Tons of PD and HX girls also have profiles on SA. And vice versa. Of course that would defeat the purpose, as sugar babies are supposed to be "non-pros", whatever the hell that means LOL.

    I only talk about the chicks who are already established providers on non-sugaring platforms. I rarely if ever talk about the girls who are just college students or absolute UTR's on SA because the MIT-educated pimp has all kinds of spies looking for reasons to delete profiles that are engaged in commercial sex, because his girls are supposed to be on "arrangements" not pussy-for-money ha ha ha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails huge clit for lickin.jpg‎   BabySky bbfs (6).jpg‎   BabySky bbfs (5).jpg‎   BabySky bbfs (3).jpg‎   BabySky bbfs (2).jpg‎  

    BabySky bbfs (1).jpg‎  

  3. #7777
    Quote Originally Posted by AsMong  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    Sorry for the dumb question. Trying to go through the post. I see we use seeker to look for sugar babies. Not sure what the process to get into the game.

    What the experience like and what you need to do.
    Look for the girl next door types, no pro model pics, have new profiles, regular pics, students, insecure for whatever reason, short profiles, not too wordy, don't only talk about materiel stuff. You will get the hang of it.

  4. #7776
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Welcome. Well first it's not as inexpensive as it used to be years ago. Second you usually have to join a sugar daddy site and there is a monthly fee for that. Seeking is currently overall the best site to find sugarbabies. But as I mentioned a lot of these girls now have what we call GPS or Golden Pussy Syndrome meaning they think their pussy is gold and want as much money as they can get for it. You can still get lucky sometimes and find a girl that is not that expensive but it's getting harder to nowadays.
    lucky does happen. just hit up a lot of girls. Dont think about it too much.

  5. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Words to live by. But I believe it should be Don't shit where you eat. But I understood what you meant.
    Oops. Yeah right.

  6. #7774

    Your silver lining

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-c75f7c26dce5

    Anyone have experience w her? I've seen her on here for years but never pulled the trigger. Came close once but she had to cancel. Willing to trade info. Thanks bros!

  7. #7773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by AsMong  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    Sorry for the dumb question. Trying to go through the post. I see we use seeker to look for sugar babies. Not sure what the process to get into the game.

    What the experience like and what you need to do.
    Welcome. Well first it's not as inexpensive as it used to be years ago. Second you usually have to join a sugar daddy site and there is a monthly fee for that. Seeking is currently overall the best site to find sugarbabies. But as I mentioned a lot of these girls now have what we call GPS or Golden Pussy Syndrome meaning they think their pussy is gold and want as much money as they can get for it. You can still get lucky sometimes and find a girl that is not that expensive but it's getting harder to nowadays.

  8. #7772

    How to get into the game

    Hey there,

    Sorry for the dumb question. Trying to go through the post. I see we use seeker to look for sugar babies. Not sure what the process to get into the game.

    What the experience like and what you need to do.

  9. #7771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Never eat where you shit. This is a classic example.
    Words to live by. But I believe it should be Don't shit where you eat. But I understood what you meant.

  10. #7770
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I live in a gated community of condos, pretty close together. Someone rents the place across from me, IK she's a 50+ single woman, fairly attractive, blond, but gave up on dating a long time ago. Was really dealt w / badly. Lately, I have noticed that on Wednesday mornings, there is a big bad pickup truck (primer-like paint, topper, lots of stickers) parked in our visitor spaces, from around 8 am to 9:30. The dude who drives it takes off then, not to be seen until the next week. Obviously, she has a FWB. IDK that she's a relationship candidate, but I'd love to figure out a way to play this situation to my advantage. I mean, I don't really need to give someone like this sugar, and I am not really sure if she has considered me for this sort of thing.
    Never eat where you shit. This is a classic example.

  11. #7769
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    This should be a sugar babe's dream. Remember all those strippers in Florida crying about the housing bubble booty crash? The real scam is the interest rate hikes and that the Banks are accumulating all the homes and selling the home ownership is a scam philosophy. Follow the crowd or follow the Banks. If you're an older dude you can tell your flock of SBs that you have no heirs. Might add an incentive.
    Indeed, our current economic system makes it a scam. Most of these girls can't see that though.

  12. #7768

    Neighbor

    I live in a gated community of condos, pretty close together. Someone rents the place across from me, IK she's a 50+ single woman, fairly attractive, blond, but gave up on dating a long time ago. Was really dealt w / badly. Lately, I have noticed that on Wednesday mornings, there is a big bad pickup truck (primer-like paint, topper, lots of stickers) parked in our visitor spaces, from around 8 am to 9:30. The dude who drives it takes off then, not to be seen until the next week. Obviously, she has a FWB. IDK that she's a relationship candidate, but I'd love to figure out a way to play this situation to my advantage. I mean, I don't really need to give someone like this sugar, and I am not really sure if she has considered me for this sort of thing.

  13. #7767
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's going to have to take alot of dick over the next 30 years.

    Home ownership is a massive scam.
    This should be a sugar babe's dream. Remember all those strippers in Florida crying about the housing bubble booty crash? The real scam is the interest rate hikes and that the Banks are accumulating all the homes and selling the home ownership is a scam philosophy. Follow the crowd or follow the Banks. If you're an older dude you can tell your flock of SBs that you have no heirs. Might add an incentive.

  14. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    Her goal is to own a home by age of 20. She is 19 now, so less than a year to go. Depend on where and how much, down payments, etc, that probably dictates her 1 k and she probably calculate how many guys she need to bang to meet her goal.
    She's going to have to take alot of dick over the next 30 years.

    Home ownership is a massive scam.

  15. #7765

    Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with this one? I'm going to be in her area next week for a couple days and would appreciate any info /.

    Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9f406c080b33

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape