Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 747 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 11194
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7774

    Your silver lining

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-c75f7c26dce5

    Anyone have experience w her? I've seen her on here for years but never pulled the trigger. Came close once but she had to cancel. Willing to trade info. Thanks bros!

  2. #7773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014
    Quote Originally Posted by AsMong  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    Sorry for the dumb question. Trying to go through the post. I see we use seeker to look for sugar babies. Not sure what the process to get into the game.

    What the experience like and what you need to do.
    Welcome. Well first it's not as inexpensive as it used to be years ago. Second you usually have to join a sugar daddy site and there is a monthly fee for that. Seeking is currently overall the best site to find sugarbabies. But as I mentioned a lot of these girls now have what we call GPS or Golden Pussy Syndrome meaning they think their pussy is gold and want as much money as they can get for it. You can still get lucky sometimes and find a girl that is not that expensive but it's getting harder to nowadays.

  3. #7772

    How to get into the game

    Hey there,

    Sorry for the dumb question. Trying to go through the post. I see we use seeker to look for sugar babies. Not sure what the process to get into the game.

    What the experience like and what you need to do.

  4. #7771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Never eat where you shit. This is a classic example.
    Words to live by. But I believe it should be Don't shit where you eat. But I understood what you meant.

  5. #7770
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I live in a gated community of condos, pretty close together. Someone rents the place across from me, IK she's a 50+ single woman, fairly attractive, blond, but gave up on dating a long time ago. Was really dealt w / badly. Lately, I have noticed that on Wednesday mornings, there is a big bad pickup truck (primer-like paint, topper, lots of stickers) parked in our visitor spaces, from around 8 am to 9:30. The dude who drives it takes off then, not to be seen until the next week. Obviously, she has a FWB. IDK that she's a relationship candidate, but I'd love to figure out a way to play this situation to my advantage. I mean, I don't really need to give someone like this sugar, and I am not really sure if she has considered me for this sort of thing.
    Never eat where you shit. This is a classic example.

  6. #7769
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    This should be a sugar babe's dream. Remember all those strippers in Florida crying about the housing bubble booty crash? The real scam is the interest rate hikes and that the Banks are accumulating all the homes and selling the home ownership is a scam philosophy. Follow the crowd or follow the Banks. If you're an older dude you can tell your flock of SBs that you have no heirs. Might add an incentive.
    Indeed, our current economic system makes it a scam. Most of these girls can't see that though.

  7. #7768

    Neighbor

    I live in a gated community of condos, pretty close together. Someone rents the place across from me, IK she's a 50+ single woman, fairly attractive, blond, but gave up on dating a long time ago. Was really dealt w / badly. Lately, I have noticed that on Wednesday mornings, there is a big bad pickup truck (primer-like paint, topper, lots of stickers) parked in our visitor spaces, from around 8 am to 9:30. The dude who drives it takes off then, not to be seen until the next week. Obviously, she has a FWB. IDK that she's a relationship candidate, but I'd love to figure out a way to play this situation to my advantage. I mean, I don't really need to give someone like this sugar, and I am not really sure if she has considered me for this sort of thing.

  8. #7767
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's going to have to take alot of dick over the next 30 years.

    Home ownership is a massive scam.
    This should be a sugar babe's dream. Remember all those strippers in Florida crying about the housing bubble booty crash? The real scam is the interest rate hikes and that the Banks are accumulating all the homes and selling the home ownership is a scam philosophy. Follow the crowd or follow the Banks. If you're an older dude you can tell your flock of SBs that you have no heirs. Might add an incentive.

  9. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    Her goal is to own a home by age of 20. She is 19 now, so less than a year to go. Depend on where and how much, down payments, etc, that probably dictates her 1 k and she probably calculate how many guys she need to bang to meet her goal.
    She's going to have to take alot of dick over the next 30 years.

    Home ownership is a massive scam.

  10. #7765

    Anyone?

    Anyone have experience with this one? I'm going to be in her area next week for a couple days and would appreciate any info /.

    Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9f406c080b33

  11. #7764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I met a POT, single mom. We have off-scale chemistry, both of us really want it to work, still negotiating the allowance. Her work is for a financial institution, she is responsible for 'know your customer' compliance, and fights money laundering. It occurs to me that the skills she uses in her work might enable her to find me IRL. Would you worry about this at this stage?
    Nope wouldn't worry about it. Unless her profile says she's looking for long term, true love and marriage, maybe. But if her profile says non-monogamous, open relationship then I really wouldn't worry about it. I personally don't look for any of that serious stuff on seeking. I'm on seeking to fuck sweet young pussy and it not be serious and be free to fuck other ones at the same time. I've had real civie girlfriends and still date civie girls and you shouldn't have to pay for that directly. I don't consider that real or true love.

  12. #7763

    Caution?

    I met a POT, single mom. We have off-scale chemistry, both of us really want it to work, still negotiating the allowance. Her work is for a financial institution, she is responsible for 'know your customer' compliance, and fights money laundering. It occurs to me that the skills she uses in her work might enable her to find me IRL. Would you worry about this at this stage?

  13. #7762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1014
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    After reading all these comments about dudes avoiding vaginas with some pubes and thumb-sized clits, I guess none of you will eat or fuck this pussy below. Tiny spinner Latina, thin legs, small tits, but a total nympho in the bedroom, and CIP every single time. Oh yeah, that large clit loves to be sucked and licked to a gushing squirting orgasm. Maybe I will post her full sized pics LOL. But for now, just the clit. Hot or Not?
    That's not a large clit compared to the one I experienced. Not even close. I'd eat up that pussy and work the clit. And I don't mind some hair down there either. As long as it's not a damn jungle like the muffs from the 60's /70's then it's all good. The main thing for me is it should not cover the lips or at least be somewhat trimmed around there. A woman's pussy is beautiful and should not be hidden with hair. I want to see that pretty flower. It doesn't always have to be completely bald at least trimmed nicely. Black girls I've found usually can't be completely bald because of their hair type and it usually gives them a lot of bumps and razor burn. So they usually keep it nicely trimmed.

  14. #7761
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    After reading all these comments about dudes avoiding vaginas with some pubes and thumb-sized clits, I guess none of you will eat or fuck this pussy below. Tiny spinner Latina, thin legs, small tits, but a total nympho in the bedroom, and CIP every single time. Oh yeah, that large clit loves to be sucked and licked to a gushing squirting orgasm. Maybe I will post her full sized pics LOL. But for now, just the clit. Hot or Not?
    Hot for me, but you could have guessed that from what I already posted. I'd get out of the way of that squirt. There are a variety of opinions about what that is about, I'd have to know the woman personally to be sure that would be cool. Contractions and authentic orgasms are my go-to.

  15. #7760

    Fear of the clitoris

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    I prefer the kitty with smaller outside lips and a not so big clit. Just a normal sized clit that's hopefully not to hidden by its hood. So while I prefer nice small outside lips I don't mind the occasional roast beef as long as the clit is normal.

    The biggest clit I encountered was with a Latina teacher I met on eharmony. Her lips were normal but man she had a big clit, size of the tip of my thumb. That thing freaked me out almost like a very small penis tip. But since I love to eat pussy I went in like a trooper and made her cum a couple times.
    After reading all these comments about dudes avoiding vaginas with some pubes and thumb-sized clits, I guess none of you will eat or fuck this pussy below. Tiny spinner Latina, thin legs, small tits, but a total nympho in the bedroom, and CIP every single time. Oh yeah, that large clit loves to be sucked and licked to a gushing squirting orgasm. Maybe I will post her full sized pics LOL. But for now, just the clit. Hot or Not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails huge clit for lickin.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape