Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 12182
-
07-05-23 18:22 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 78I have used agencies as references. However, I always contact them asking first. Normally, IMO if you're a regular they don't mind especially if you ask. I also have several independents that I use as referrals.
Originally Posted by FunkyBanana
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 17:38 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 88Depends on the agency. Just my experience but you're usually going to get a no. You're better off with P411 or a indie girl with a website. Not to say they never do it. Sometimes they'll do references for sister agencies in other cities.
Originally Posted by FunkyBanana
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 17:30 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 124Agency Reference
I have done it in the past and it always worked for me. I usually say, "I use _ Agency 2 or 3 times a week", never been turned down.
Originally Posted by FunkyBanana
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 16:17 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 29Is it possible to use agencies for referrals or is it considered faux pas since they're in competition with each other.
-
07-05-23 12:25 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 88Ara is definitely hit or miss. She's probably one of the prettiest k-girls but very minimal service. No shower routine. In the past, she's cut tours short even if she's only scheduled for a few days. YMMV. She claims to only be doing this while she finished up school and was looking for a job.
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 09:10 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 78They won't respond unless they are short on business. Right now they are never not booked, so adding new clients is low priority for them. Best chance to get verified is during a slow time like holidays, etc. But, you're right it's tough. There is one agency I use it took me 5-6 months to get verified and I've been doing the hobby for 10 years.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
One K agency I was verified with using just references because it was during winter and holiday season. Very slow for them and they wanted the businesses.
-
07-05-23 09:07 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 78New ladies at DS
Anyone seen Are and Summer from DS? They arrive this week. Summer photos seem too good. Ara's reviews are hit or miss.
-
07-05-23 08:30 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 957Same
I've been a client with them for like 15 years. Started in one gated apartment in Tyson's. Then they moved to a different apartment, same complex. Then to a new gated apartment complex (current one), then to a different apartment same complex.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
I've tried several times over the last six months and got crickets. Very frustrating. I've heard good things about one of the current girls.
About two months ago, when they didn't respond, I contacted MP and saw a cute, young, Japanese girl. They didn't even screen me.
-
07-05-23 08:23 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 957Probably Not Your Fault
Chances are you did type three $ signs. The app tends to drop one off. My pet peeve is the secret decoder $ code. I always use the actual amount. $300.
Originally Posted by Ian1974
[View Original Post]
I'd love to see that be the norm across the board, but I'm just a SM, not an Adm.
-
07-05-23 07:57 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 54BO Lili
I meant to type $$$ not $$. Also BO has no one located in Maryland at the moment.
-
07-04-23 23:33 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 54BO Lili
Booked Lili in Tyson's for 60 minutes (timer set at 45). Pics are fairly accurate. She is nice but not very sexy, accommodating but not willing to go the extra distance to be a top performer. She does have the moans and soft cries of pleasure / pain down pat, which is nice. $$ Left satisfied but would not repeat.
-
07-04-23 10:36 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 439Lady Kelly
Met Kelly on a whim because I liked her pics. Usual location. Was greeted by woman at door who was NOT the girl in the pic,. Or even close. I would guess late 20's to early 30's, firm manmade Cs, 6 on the face, 7 on the body (very short legs). I was disappointed because she was not the girl in the pic, not because she was unattractive. Quick shower and standard service. Nothing particularly memorable. YMMV, but I was more disappointed in the false advertising than Kelly herself. It is a shame, because I have had great experiences in the past with this agency.
-
07-03-23 13:07 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 167Agnes
Slim? Did she lose a bunch of weight since the pics on the site were taken? Assuming because she's an AV star they'd be accurate.
Originally Posted by Meddoc1973
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 12:47 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 145Beg
BEG J. Hee intel anyone?
-
07-02-23 14:51 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 29BO Agnes
I usually go for petite girls but made some exception and went to see her. Super Glad I did. Slim and somewhat tall girl. She made about 6 AV videos so she has a right experience. She is a sweet girl with beautiful body. Her face was not prettiest girl I've seen but I care more about the body and service. Unlike other girls she took initiative to give me a second pop. Eager to please and overall sexy girl. Go see her as she is leaving soon.











Reply With Quote






