Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 12162
-
07-05-23 09:10 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 78They won't respond unless they are short on business. Right now they are never not booked, so adding new clients is low priority for them. Best chance to get verified is during a slow time like holidays, etc. But, you're right it's tough. There is one agency I use it took me 5-6 months to get verified and I've been doing the hobby for 10 years.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
One K agency I was verified with using just references because it was during winter and holiday season. Very slow for them and they wanted the businesses.
-
07-05-23 09:07 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 78New ladies at DS
Anyone seen Are and Summer from DS? They arrive this week. Summer photos seem too good. Ara's reviews are hit or miss.
-
07-05-23 08:30 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 957Same
I've been a client with them for like 15 years. Started in one gated apartment in Tyson's. Then they moved to a different apartment, same complex. Then to a new gated apartment complex (current one), then to a different apartment same complex.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
I've tried several times over the last six months and got crickets. Very frustrating. I've heard good things about one of the current girls.
About two months ago, when they didn't respond, I contacted MP and saw a cute, young, Japanese girl. They didn't even screen me.
-
07-05-23 08:23 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 957Probably Not Your Fault
Chances are you did type three $ signs. The app tends to drop one off. My pet peeve is the secret decoder $ code. I always use the actual amount. $300.
Originally Posted by Ian1974
[View Original Post]
I'd love to see that be the norm across the board, but I'm just a SM, not an Adm.
-
07-05-23 07:57 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 54BO Lili
I meant to type $$$ not $$. Also BO has no one located in Maryland at the moment.
-
07-04-23 23:33 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 54BO Lili
Booked Lili in Tyson's for 60 minutes (timer set at 45). Pics are fairly accurate. She is nice but not very sexy, accommodating but not willing to go the extra distance to be a top performer. She does have the moans and soft cries of pleasure / pain down pat, which is nice. $$ Left satisfied but would not repeat.
-
07-04-23 10:36 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 439Lady Kelly
Met Kelly on a whim because I liked her pics. Usual location. Was greeted by woman at door who was NOT the girl in the pic,. Or even close. I would guess late 20's to early 30's, firm manmade Cs, 6 on the face, 7 on the body (very short legs). I was disappointed because she was not the girl in the pic, not because she was unattractive. Quick shower and standard service. Nothing particularly memorable. YMMV, but I was more disappointed in the false advertising than Kelly herself. It is a shame, because I have had great experiences in the past with this agency.
-
07-03-23 13:07 #3395Senior Member

Posts: 167Agnes
Slim? Did she lose a bunch of weight since the pics on the site were taken? Assuming because she's an AV star they'd be accurate.
Originally Posted by Meddoc1973
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 12:47 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 145Beg
BEG J. Hee intel anyone?
-
07-02-23 14:51 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 29BO Agnes
I usually go for petite girls but made some exception and went to see her. Super Glad I did. Slim and somewhat tall girl. She made about 6 AV videos so she has a right experience. She is a sweet girl with beautiful body. Her face was not prettiest girl I've seen but I care more about the body and service. Unlike other girls she took initiative to give me a second pop. Eager to please and overall sexy girl. Go see her as she is leaving soon.
-
07-01-23 21:54 #3392Senior Member

Posts: 312Cp
Same, been trying to get in touch for nearly a week. It's whatever I guess.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 21:52 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 312BO Lingba
Dreamt that although those pics on the site are not Lingba, she's got a beautiful face, nice teeth and a nice body. Skin tone is tanner, mature beauty. All natural everything, and the best thing is that she's aiming to please. Wants clients happy and to return. No option with the Cgirls. Great performance and effort, and very worldly, English isn't too good only been overseas for a month or so. Book with confidence.
-
07-01-23 16:14 #3390Banned Member

Posts: 633AP Yumika
Did the deeds with sweet little Yumika. Says she don't do the COF or Greeks.
She suck to get me real hard and I fuck her real good all over place and do the first pop mish. Relax for moment and she start to suck again. Fuck again, and mongers right, she gots real real tight box and pretty shaved pussy. It squeeze my cock so good to milk second pop but I holds back. Real nice smooth skin and jiggly tits.
Little Yumika then grabs cock with real good grip with them little hands. Pulls and licks cock real good for long long time and then I blast in mouth with 10 minutes spare. But wait. She rub cum on chin and lips for tasty treat. I thinks key for these fucktoys to slurp it up be cinnamon I eats. Close enough to COF that I be real happy.
She look like black bra picture like other monger says. FBSA be 8, 7, 7, 7. I loves variety so probably no repeat. Some mongers would do this sweet little gal over and over. I see why.
-
07-01-23 09:59 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 110You still have to advertise to your clients. Sending out mass texts / emails to advertise new arrivals is a waste and potentially very compromising to clients. There's no need to get salty about CPUSA, there are plenty of other agencies that have great girls as well.
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 21:18 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 73Bo
Wait they change the URL?
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





