Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 41262
-
07-06-23 20:29 #31122Senior Member

Posts: 50She has filled out since I last saw her about 2 months ago. She's good to go. Sloppy head with lots of attention to the boys and then K9. I grabbed her hair for the ride and she loved it.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 21:15 #31121Senior Member

Posts: 205I cannot disagree more. Sounds like she needs Church, more Dick, and Detox!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 21:11 #31120Senior Member

Posts: 909Never heard that one
Used to play sports back in the day, man going in that locker made me appreciate what I got LOL. It's no mandingo, but it's also no thumb.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 20:49 #31119Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah, I tried with her too and got the same feeling.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 20:10 #31118Senior Member

Posts: 1244Sir, how's her weight these days? The last time I saw her, she was really skinny and her butt looked like it was starting to sag some. Just curious if she's filled out some? Thank you!
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 19:48 #31117Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Zeena
This has been her MO for a while. All of what I am hearing does not surprise me. It's evident that she uses lots of drugs and doesn't pay her bills timely, then gets desperate crying out for help. This is typical drug addict behavior. Whenever I reached out to her in the past and because I know her comms leave a lot to be desired, I don't even try very much because I know you're likely to hear back hours / days later. Of course, I can't get too upset because it is evident also that there are more clients to providers; ratio wise, so to get to see a provider at all; well, the odds are against us, really.
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 19:39 #31116Senior Member

Posts: 205Six inches six blessings
Don't count the inches, count the blessings! Show them 6 inches off!
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 19:33 #31115Senior Member

Posts: 50Riverside Rachael
My last post about her I said I would never waste my time with her. After almost 2 years of amazing visits, she ghosted me about half a dozen times along with a bunch of other mongers posting the same BS. Well out of the blue she texted me and said "sorry, your last 3 texts just came through, didn't mean to ignore you". Yeah right. Anyways, thinking with my other head, I entertained the idea and texted her back that I was around. I didn't care and was prepared to leave if she played any games as I had a backup nearby.
Anyways, she was quick to respond and was ready exactly on time as we agreed. The visit when without a hitch and she apologized for her past actions. She said that things were better now and she was better now. She did say she won't be posting anymore and was tired of the shitty mongers and will only be seeing regulars. So if you are on go terms with her, I'd say add her back on the list. She looked great and performance was top notch.
-
07-05-23 19:25 #31114Senior Member

Posts: 359Email and text
Both text messages do not even say delivered. I also sent an email thinking that might help. For a girl who desperately needs money. She isn't desperate to get it.
Originally Posted by SuperDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 18:21 #31113Senior Member

Posts: 29Intel
Had a dream with her a couple months ago. She's a bit fluffy and always on the phone which I found disrespectful. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Sinister1978
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 17:49 #31112Senior Member

Posts: 69*Larger than 6 inches.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 17:00 #31111Senior Member

Posts: 64Zeena
I'll see her if she responds to my texts. She's def difficult to track down.
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 13:42 #31110Senior Member

Posts: 221Zeena The Ghost
Gave her a few chances, the first time, we greeted and texted, and she replied to me 5 hours later (daytime), I replied back immediately and she went silent for the rest of the day. A couple of days later I tried her again, and she replied back one hour later, we agreed on a time, and she was supposed to provide me with her riverside incall location, I started to get ready hoping this time it was happening, guess what? She went silent again for the rest of the day. Then did it to me again a week later. I do not have time for this type of comms, she can kiss my grass. Went to see Veronica instead and she took care of business right there.
-
07-05-23 11:29 #31109Senior Member

Posts: 69My dick size is 6 inches when erect. She didn't complain at all and she was pretty chill with me. She was just as anxious as me since it was our first time meeting each other. If your plallus is 6 inches when you saw her, then I guess she may have "matured" since then. She's a pro twerker with is a huge plus with me.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 10:28 #31108Senior Member

Posts: 1170About ole Haiti
I saw her a couple of times. One time she was on her period, but then she started complaining about dick size and such. It became annoying AF! She was pretty young at the time. Maybe she's matured more. By the way, what do you mean by 4 hunnid? Is that like $400?
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



