Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 1178 1678 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31109
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times. One time she was on her period, but then she started complaining about dick size and such. It became annoying AF! She was pretty young at the time. Maybe she's matured more. By the way, what do you mean by 4 hunnid? Is that like $400?
    My dick size is 6 inches when erect. She didn't complain at all and she was pretty chill with me. She was just as anxious as me since it was our first time meeting each other. If your plallus is 6 inches when you saw her, then I guess she may have "matured" since then. She's a pro twerker with is a huge plus with me.

  2. #31108

    About ole Haiti

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    I had a good dream with Haiti Baby after my UTR regular recommended her to me. Damage was 4 hunnid and I popped twice. Sweet dreams!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/675336538940
    I saw her a couple of times. One time she was on her period, but then she started complaining about dick size and such. It became annoying AF! She was pretty young at the time. Maybe she's matured more. By the way, what do you mean by 4 hunnid? Is that like $400?

  3. #31107

    Thanks. This Is How It Should Be

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Zeena really needs help monetarily, please contact her for some "dates". She will treat you right.
    Very refreshing for a provider not to do a selfie to try to trick us mongers! Having a monger say a provider needs mario coin help and that she is good at her skills is the way things should be done, we mongers passing along info to other mongers.

    Zeena sounds like a classy provider, I wish her the best!

  4. #31106

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to that house to see Candy? How's the environment? It seems better than the average hoe shack.
    I've been to the house before Candy took up residence there. It is better than the house in Mandarin. Still dirty, but not nearly as run down. I always felt safe there with other providers. I do agree about Candy and her willingness to please and very open menu. Need to stop by and get my greek on.

  5. #31105

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie904  [View Original Post]
    She use to go by Melanie and was based off Beach Blvd in a trailer park. She them moved around from place to place. Time has not been kind to her and her pics are very old. Missing, broken teeth. Scabs and spider marks over her arms and legs. In the past, she was always a good time with a very open menu. I'd be weary now. YMMV.

  6. #31104

    Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax556  [View Original Post]
    I have not been impressed!! I've played phone tag with her for weeks trying to schedule something. I've attempted every angle. Plan ahead, last minute, even drive to her area waited and twiddled my thumbs. Ghost until I drive back home and then she finally said she was ready! The chase is fun the first couple of times but it def gets old!
    That's weird because I was texting with her yesterday. Quick response after my first text and within a few minutes seemed like we had things set up for then. I was about to drive there but got a phone call and had to take care of something. Maybe I just got lucky but it seemed pretty easy at least initially.

  7. #31103

    Zeenas Newest

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Zeena really needs help monetarily, please contact her for some "dates". She will treat you right.
    I have not been impressed!! I've played phone tag with her for weeks trying to schedule something. I've attempted every angle. Plan ahead, last minute, even drive to her area waited and twiddled my thumbs. Ghost until I drive back home and then she finally said she was ready! The chase is fun the first couple of times but it def gets old!

  8. #31102

    Haiti Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by NavGolf95  [View Original Post]
    I'll be back in town and looking for and ebony provider to help destress. Any good recommendations?
    I had a good dream with Haiti Baby after my UTR regular recommended her to me. Damage was 4 hunnid and I popped twice. Sweet dreams!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/675336538940
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0971.jpg‎  

  9. #31101

    Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by XRPMan  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or pic?
    Like I mentioned in the initial post, look for her info in the Where Are They Now? Forum part.

  10. #31100

    Ebony providers

    I'll be back in town and looking for and ebony provider to help destress. Any good recommendations?

  11. #31099

    Queen Devine

    Went to dream about this one last night.

    Ended up leaving felt uncomfortable like LEO is involved.

    Anyone happen to know if this is legit and good service?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/562216146374

  12. #31098

    Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Zeena really needs help monetarily, please contact her for some "dates". She will treat you right.
    Do you have a link or pic?

  13. #31097

    Zeena Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, Zeena really needs help monetarily, please contact her for some "dates". She will treat you right.
    Her face looks nice but her pictures do not show her assets, can't even tell how tall / short she is. She will do herself a favor providing updated pics.

  14. #31096

    Assistance

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    For everyone, if you want all her info, look at the new Where Are They Now? Post I just put up, you're welcome my fellow mongers and senior members.
    Hey guys, Zeena really needs help monetarily, please contact her for some "dates". She will treat you right.

  15. #31095

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to that house to see Candy? How's the environment? It seems better than the average hoe shack.
    I haven't seen candy or the younger redhead at that house but Candy's old house in Mandarin was a smoke filled shit hole where it looked like someone had a hoarding problem. In a dream a golden shower happened right in her bedroom so there's that. However, I never felt any crazy spidie-senses while there and overall safe. I'm sure it's the same with the new place. I'll probably give them both a shot in the next few days because I like Candy's open menu and willingness to do pretty much anything. I'll report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape