Thread: Special K
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 735
-
07-26-23 12:48 #375Senior Member

Posts: 3024I'd ASSume she'd prepare for that since she's never partial to it from the posts I've read. I never tried her services, but I may give it a shot for a solo session real soon.
Originally Posted by WhiteBlast
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 21:18 #374Regular Member

Posts: 22I second that. I've gone bare in her mouth multiple times. I went bare in her pussy and creampied her. Always wrap up for anal because of the mud.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 12:17 #373Senior Member

Posts: 3853I'm sure he's fine. K's been raw dogging forever and I never caught anything. If anyone did, they would've shared that info already. Be safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by MustyB34
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 15:39 #372Regular Member

Posts: 19How are you doing?
Everything okay we haven't heard of you?
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 22:10 #371Senior Member

Posts: 57I thought better of it. I mean it would take a long time to erase the memory of her being in my own home. If she used the toilet every time I sat on the seat I would think of her butt there. I don't know what I was thinking. Best to keep it away from home and somewhere else.
Originally Posted by WhiteBlast
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 19:50 #370Regular Member

Posts: 22How's that going?
Originally Posted by BVariable
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 13:52 #369Senior Member

Posts: 379Not judging her or anyone, but do you guys even think she gets tested or even cares? She's doing so much raw sex, she would have to get tested weekly / monthly for it to matter.
Originally Posted by Corrado58
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 11:36 #368Senior Member

Posts: 369Just wanted to add.
Thinking about K, with her challenged intellect, and perhaps place on an autistic spectrum, she is not likely to misrepresent about being disease free. I think lying would require too much intellectually energy or forethought. It's not in her. And I'm not disparaging her or anyone like that. I probably went bare in her 7 rs ago, 6 x in her last and present home, no prob. It had just occurred to me that I don't think she would lie.
Originally Posted by Newbie978
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 06:50 #367Senior Member

Posts: 191The first and only time I saw her the condom broke inside her pussy. I was scared at first but had no issues so you should be fine too!
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 05:21 #366Senior Member

Posts: 369You'll be fine
I think K might be immune to diseases. For decades she has stated that she is healthy, std free. There have been no reports that I know of her ever having anything despite unimaginably high body counts. I think there are these types of people that never would be mentioned in any medical journal, but she must have an immune system as strong as Fort Knox.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 04:14 #365Senior Member

Posts: 485Joined the club
Saw k today. I officially joined the club of those who've dumped inside of her. I always wear condoms but today it broke when I was fucking her ass. Didn't notice it until afterwards. Pray for me gents.
-
07-02-23 22:53 #364Senior Member

Posts: 369What are the reasons?
Let us know what reasons you have in mind? Any bad outcome if you do more than stroking and sucking, because you know she'll push you to the precipice of more, more, more.
Originally Posted by BVariable
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 21:25 #363Senior Member

Posts: 57House Call?
I saw Kathy this morning for the first time in awhile about six months at 11:30 (I was #2 with two more coming in right after me that afternoon). As we were sitting in the living room rain was dripping down from the waterlogged ceiling into a bucket. She said, " I've got to get that fixed sometime in the next year or so. " And then she let me in on some big news! She's getting a new box spring and mattress in the next month or so. Her old one should probably go in the mattress Hall of Fame!
I asked her if she made house calls. She said that she does. I told her my wife was away for two weeks and asked if she would come over to my house on 4th of July night to watch the fireworks on TV. I figured it would add a new twist to the 1812 overture! She said she would. Now, for so many reasons, I'm thinking that it may not be a very good idea. What do you guys think? I don't intend on any bedroom play just some stroking rubbing and sucking in the family room while I watch some TV in the comfort of my own home. !!
-
06-29-23 05:42 #362Senior Member

Posts: 281Untidy
Sure her house is untidy. 90 percent of these "escorts" live in disgusting apartments, rooms, etc. At least I'm not dodging needles to either fuck on a nasty couch or some bed that is seriously fucked up. And besides I'm going to stick my dick in k's asshole her places cleanliness is last on my list.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 10:48 #361Senior Member

Posts: 419
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
True on both comments. To quote the Talking Heads "Same as it ever was!
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsSpAOD6K8 or Gov't Mule. Same As It Ever Was (Visualizer) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4toYRVqrF0.











Reply With Quote






