rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 735
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Said it before. Some mongers (in the various) trades should barter with her and offer to help her fix up the house and yard. Plus she earns enough to pay some of it, and she used to work also although I believe she helps her parents out. With out the house it could work against her if the town finds it in to much disrepair unfortunately. Keep it in shape and it would draw less attention.
    She likes the house the way it is. Anything different, she'll go crazy. It's OCD to the fullest. Nothing has changed 15+ years ago when I first met her.

  2. #359

    Help?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Said it before. Some mongers (in the various) trades should barter with her and offer to help her fix up the house and yard. Plus she earns enough to pay some of it, and she used to work also although I believe she helps her parents out. With out the house it could work against her if the town finds it in to much disrepair unfortunately. Keep it in shape and it would draw less attention.
    I hate to talk about somebody's money but this lady makes at least 2000 every week in cash.

    Multiply it by many decades of non-stop raw fucking.

    She is also on some government assistance program.

    She can pay for any home improvement she wants to.

    She can buy any new house in Leominster for cash if she wants to.

    -BH.

  3. #358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419
    Quote Originally Posted by ERose603  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit last week. My 2nd time (had been over a year since last visit).

    Nothing new to add except the house is in even more disrepair than I recall from last time and someone please bring her a new mattress and box spring.

    Made two backdoor deposits and left after about 40 minutes. Can't say I'm in a hurry to go back but those of you that are regulars, you will never find someone like this again and should throw her a parade when she hangs them up.
    Said it before. Some mongers (in the various) trades should barter with her and offer to help her fix up the house and yard. Plus she earns enough to pay some of it, and she used to work also although I believe she helps her parents out. With out the house it could work against her if the town finds it in to much disrepair unfortunately. Keep it in shape and it would draw less attention.

  4. #357
    Paid a visit last week. My 2nd time (had been over a year since last visit).

    Nothing new to add except the house is in even more disrepair than I recall from last time and someone please bring her a new mattress and box spring.

    Made two backdoor deposits and left after about 40 minutes. Can't say I'm in a hurry to go back but those of you that are regulars, you will never find someone like this again and should throw her a parade when she hangs them up.

  5. #356

    My K review

    I've seen k a few times in the past year and she's hit or miss I believe. Don't get me wrong I've always have gotten off but some times she's had to much dick or to hard before I've gotten there and will fall asleep with a cock in her mouth. Witch at that point I either say fuck it and leave or just start pumping her mouth and she'll wake up and ask if I'll fuck her ass some more. (I hadn't yet at that point a few times). But when she's on she's on and god damn can she take it. She always starts with an alright BJ then either gets on top and rides or I have her bend over and throw it in her ass a bit till the moaning gets to much and I'll put it in her mouth no wiping it off or anything takes it right in the mouth then I'll switch off all holes for a bit and dump a load in her. After I wash up in the grimy bathroom and head back for round two at this point I either just have her blow me or if I have enough energy I'll go at her again. Sometimes I get her to tell some stories about some other poundings she's had the women is incredible you can't beat the time you have over there even if it's so so.

  6. #355

    Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    How is the location are neighbors close to see all the traffic?
    Yep. Neighbors I'm sure know what's up with her and the traffic of men, of which I was once one, shame-walking leaving her residence which is towards the end of the street. It was the same when she lived in an apartment in Fitchburg. The neighbors knew. It's all good though. Most of us know the drill. LOL.

  7. #354

    Location

    How is the location are neighbors close to see all the traffic?

  8. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't incredible. But, it was much better than what it is now. She was a petite lady, nice skin and natural body. Then the boob obsession came into play and it was all over.
    I started seeing her back in 2012-2013 just after she moved from the burg to her new place. She was a hottie in my opinion. Saw her every weekend (almost) from 2014-2017. Last time I saw her was in 2018 and she remembered me, and of course we did our thing. I saw her go through 3 Boob jobs; each one was just a little worse. I haven't seen her since. We used to video ourselves back in the 2014-2016 times. I still keep them to myself, and "use" them every now and then We actually had a kind of Girlfriend / boyfriend thing going on. She knew what I liked, and I knew what she liked, it was fun!

    She was and still is a good-looking lady, who I think is much better looking than her age would suggest.

    My Humble Opinion.

    Clit.

  9. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    I really wish I met K in her younger days. I bet her body was incredible.
    It wasn't incredible. But, it was much better than what it is now. She was a petite lady, nice skin and natural body. Then the boob obsession came into play and it was all over.

  10. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    I meant it as a joke. To stop the gramophone drone of beastly moans & repetitive monologue.
    You'll be surprised with what she's filling to do. If it keeps you there longe, she'll most likely go for it.

  11. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I doubt she'll wear it. But, I could be wrong. Others here can chime in on that.
    I meant it as a joke. To stop the gramophone drone of beastly moans & repetitive monologue.

  12. #349

    Recent photo?

    Can anyone provide a recent photo or video of K?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    I really wish I met K in her younger days. I bet her body was incredible.

  13. #348

    K's younger days

    I really wish I met K in her younger days. I bet her body was incredible.

  14. #347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    K posting again on STG

    Seems she has resolved issues with STG she might have had, new tagline: 'Compassionate, kind, attractive female 55 years old'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/307675810927

  15. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever bring a ball gag?
    I doubt she'll wear it. But, I could be wrong. Others here can chime in on that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape