Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1744
-
07-28-23 11:46 #259Senior Member

Posts: 104Intel: Encounters, Rates, Flakes, Etc.
Hi everyone! Here is a lot of intel that I gathered. It includes encounters, rate negotiations, flakes, etc. The unfiltered good, bad, and ugly of what I found:
ForbiddenFruit.
24 year old hot Asian. It didn't take long to arrive at setting up a M&G via messaging on the site. She agreed to a 400 PPM prior to our M&G. The M&G went well at a nice restaurant. We built good rapport and banter so the actual encounter later looked promising. When we arrived to my place after the restaurant I could sense ForbiddenFruit's mood was considerably different from earlier. She was less enthusiastic, less talkative, and in general seemed less comfortable. I understand that girls can get shy before the actual lay, especially new Seeking girls (member since March 2023), but hell it wasn't a good sign of things to come! ForbiddenFruit didn't want to take off her bra, but when I asked her politely she removed it. I keep occasionally meeting girls from SA that don't want to remove their bra when we get intimate. Anyone else have this happen? What is this about? I'm assuming certain girls don't want to fully reveal themselves to guys from Seeking like they're keeping something "saved" like how some providers refuse to DFK. Maybe due to their boyfriend? It's just odd, because I am doing LFK / DFK, DATY, and CFS so why the reluctance to show breasts? She did something else that was also really awkward regarding how she wanted me sleep with her that practically ruined the experience, but for identity confidentiality sake on my end I won't say what it was since I'm not sure if she's asking every guy the same request. Moving on from that point. I did DFK and the DATY was hot. With the DATY I was able to get her to moan a lot and pulsate her body. My hope was that the DATY would ease her tension. The CFS was decent and she wasn't a quiet dead fish during it. She has a nice body, which includes much bigger boobs and ass than a typical Asian girl. After one pop ForbiddenFruit was angrily anxious to leave and refused to stay for pillow talk or MSOG. She just wanted to go home, which sucks because I had hoped the good DATY would make her more appreciative of my company. In sum, it was a below average experience. I banged a hot young Asian girl for a good price, but damn at my place she was exceptionally bitter and had a really bad attitude! I wish she kept up the same great mood from dinner.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-4b88a7f00787
Poisonivy.
23 year old Latina spinner. It was fairly hard to setup a meet with her. I've been exchanging messages on SA with Ivy for about several months now and despite sharing my phone number a long time ago it took awhile for her to finally text me back thereby entering the phone texting stage. Her schedule also isn't too flexible and she can be unresponsive with phone texts. On the plus side you save time by not having to M&G her. She will come over to your place without an initial meet and just requires photo verification. "Ready to go" girls like Ivy are a big win in my book as I've mentioned in other posts. Poisonivy's PPM rate has gone up from the 400 that Fudgsicle reported earlier in this thread. Ivy is up to 500 PPM, but I negotiated her down to 450. I was reluctant to meet her at 450. This still seemed a bit high, because when I think of a 450-600 PPM I envision a younger (18-19) or better looking girl. Nevertheless, I caved and saw her anyway since SA requires so much time that it's hard to find girls that are "ready to go. " I had a really good experience so I have no regrets. Ivy looked better in person than her photos. On Seeking Ivy's photos look as if she used a lot of makeup or a camera filter to Polish her face giving it a look that is a bit uncanny valley or fake, but when we met she looked pretty and didn't have too much makeup. If you love spinners you'll love Poisonivy! She's definitely got that body type. Nice, hot, petite body and when Ivy arrived she was wearing pretty jewelry and sensual perfume (loved her perfume). So yea she's well put together! Personality wise, Ivy is bubbly, outgoing, and fun to be around. She's willing to do a lot in the bedroom too! After DFK and just exploring her body, Ivy slipped off her panties exposing an already wet snatch. That was surprising as I rarely see girls wet when I'm mongering or on SA. Maybe she's a nympho? Anyway, I was putting on the rubber and Ivy immediately gets to sucking my johnson to make it harder. I didn't even have to ask. I write this to show her willingness to please as a lot of girls would just wait for you to stroke yourself to get harder. The BBBJ was average, which is to be expected with her braces. Even though I already had the rubber on for the CFS I wanted to DATY first. Poisonivy was really fresh down there with no odor and tasteless so she has really good hygiene! She gave out a lot of moans and movement during it. The CFS was alright. Poisonivy allowed multiple positions: doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Due to her IUD we had to take it easy performing doggy. I don't think I've ever been with a girl with an IUD and I wonder if it impacted my sensation of the CFS. She felt loose down there and I'm unsure if the IUD played a role in the lack of tightness. Ivy after the sex mentioned she could feel a pinch when I hit the IUD at one point so I wonder if the IUD prevents you from going completely inside thereby also making it less enjoyable for us men. Regardless, the overall experience with her was pleasurable and I did have one of those awesome post-sex highs for awhile after our session. Would definitely recommend! Shoutout to FantasyManJ and Fudgsicle on intel for this one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441
Dumbspoiledbrat.
18 year old goth / artsy Latina. After I sent an initial message on SA she quickly asked for my phone number. Via texting I negotiated a 300 PPM and setup a time that day for the M&G. Her schedule was very open and flexible so it was refreshing to meetup with someone so quickly after meeting them on the website. The pics on her profile are fairly flattering as she is heavier in person. As of writing this review her profile on SA has her body type listed as "slim", but in reality she's curvy. After the M&G we headed to my place for intimacy. This was another girl that was wet already when she undressed. Her BBBJ skill was okay, but on the bright side she got really into the DATY and CFS with moans and dirty talk haha. Overall the M&G and encounter together was a decent experience! Dumbspoiledbrat has a laidback personality allowing for good chemistry during the M&G and intimacy. My only real pet peeve is that she's noticeably heavier than her photos so again her pics aren't quite accurate.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-a18758127e0b
Spicymami.
23 year old Latina.
Requires $150 meetup fee just to M&G. I never agree to a M&G fee or deposit so I passed on this one. For the sake of all of us mongers in this community PLEASE DON'T agree to upfront fees or deposits. We should not be encouraging or normalizing this behavior. Paying for drinks or a meal should suffice in an initial M&G and I also am willing to pay for the Uber / Lyft, but girls shouldn't be paid soley for showing up or booking their time. Remember your time is valuable too and what if the date is bad! Don't give them the power or think they're doing you a favor being in your company.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-31adebbbbe80
RubyDoesItBetter.
31 year old curvy Latina.
Via texting I was trying to set up a dinner M&G and tried to negotiate fun afterwards. She asked how much I was willing to offer for a PPM. Told her 300. She declined. I asked Ruby what her range was. She flipped the question and asked how much I was willing to do at my highest. I told her 450 and she said that would only get me a BJ. FOR INTEL SAKE so I could have a rate to share with you all I kept probing Ruby to figure out what her range is. Ruby claims 1000 is typically what she gets. I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-d778a74843ec
Toniababyy.
21 year old cute Latina.
Sent an initial message to her on SA and Toniababyy replies saying she does a 700 PPM. I wanted to negotiate with her, but PPM discussion on Seeking is a bannable offense. Be careful guys. I always discuss PPM and negotiate via cell phone texting. Never on the website.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-123e3c36c4b0
Voluptuousbabyy.
23 year old hot blonde.
Her profile says she wants to get to know you online first before you meetup in person. In reality Voluptuousbabyy wants to have an online arrangement with you paying for her time online (texts, talking, pics). I am doubtful that will eventually lead to an in person arrangement and I find an online "arrangement" to be a waste. More like an expensive COVID lockdown era penpal!
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-3c6d287a8993
Mermaid24.
22 year old blonde.
Very eager to meet, prefers no M&G, and open for PPM. Negotiated a 400 PPM. Only issue is her schedule is a bit wonky and she seems a bit on the nuttier side so I wasn't sure I wanted to risk having her outcall to my place.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-899bee738606
Normal Beach.
26 year old sandy colored blonde.
Very talkative and fun girl via messaging on SA. She wrote very long messages with me and I really thought we were hitting it off. When I got to setting a meetup date and confirming what she was looking for she said that she was not looking for romance or intimacy. Strictly wants a friendship / platonic date sugaring. Such a pity because based off of her messages Normal Beach has a lot of personality! She might be really fun in the sheets, but why pay to "rent a friend" when no intimacy is involved?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-4ff2d2876d77
Lola.
22 year old Latina. Looks like she does modeling based on her SA photos. I negotiated Lola down to a 450 PPM for intimacy. I was working on setting up a M&G with her, but she soon considered me a flake and requested a meetup fee for an initial M&G. I passed because of that and due to her getting an attitude. I suspect she always wanted a deposit or M&G fee since I was not disrespectful of her time via texting. I simply reached out asking her availability on a couple occasions and each time when she replied back exceptionally late saying she was free I had already moved on with other plans. We never setup a definite time or anything. So I was taken aback by her anger and M&G fee.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-639d31ff1afe
-
07-18-23 15:59 #258Regular Member

Posts: 14Similar experience here. She's nice and was submissive but also bolted once things came to an end. I would not say the pics are accurate, she looks older and bigger than her pics (good amt of makeup, not a lot of ink but tons of bruises). Everything was fine overall, ultimately I should've held out for younger and hotter. Lesson re-learned.
Originally Posted by Anonyminn
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 12:48 #257Senior Member

Posts: 104Nice find!
Oh interesting! Thanks for the update and nice find! This is my first time hearing about sexy jobs. How'd you find her on it? I do now vaguely recall Tat2 briefly mentioning that alongside her part time job she also has done camgirl work. I didn't think much of it since seems a lot of girls these days sell vids, pics, or livestream as a side hustle. I think it's become the new normal. For her to be on sexy jobs that does have me wondering how far she went in the industry. I don't think she's a full actress based off of her performance when I was with her. It didn't feel PSE at all and like I said the sex wasn't so fun. I'm guessing she is / was a camgirl that does solo streams. Or maybe she is just shy with first time experiences in the sack. Hmm. Your research has indeed piqued my interest!
Originally Posted by DigMeSome
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-23 14:20 #256Senior Member

Posts: 72Confirming your guess
Tat 2 is a semi pro at least, she is on sexy jobs as a porn actress.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-23 13:19 #255Senior Member

Posts: 104That's odd you guys are having issues with the links. When I tried clicking them from Keikand's post the only link that said "profile not available" was Blue haired vixen:
Originally Posted by JChoi
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-04c0d9ccf156
All the other links worked for me.
-
07-06-23 01:44 #254Senior Member

Posts: 354Same here. I get profile is blocked or inactive. Thinking I'm not part of their click or something goofy. I have not yet been able to open up one of these profiles yet.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:03 #253Senior Member

Posts: 353That was happening to me last week, had to search by the user names that were included. I just tried copying the links form the post into the browser tab where I have SA open and it is working now. Who knows?
Originally Posted by RayThy
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 12:52 #252Senior Member

Posts: 128Broken Links, everywhere.
Without fail, every time I try to follow a profile link posted here, I get a profile not available error from Seeking. This happens regardless of my premium status. I assume I may be doing something wrong, but I'm at a loss as to what. Any ideas?
-
07-05-23 12:36 #251Senior Member

Posts: 145Summer months can be rough. I'd say I was more active during the winter months in particular Christmas season.
I've kind of taken a different approach to SA. I tend to avoid the women who have been on there forever and avoid the older 35 plus women. These women are a little too seasoned. So I search for the newbies and of course college aged girls. I also tell these women what I want straight up no beating around the Bush. Being upfront has been a plus. I've even been able to negotiate with a few.
-
07-05-23 11:39 #250Senior Member

Posts: 104
Originally Posted by DontKnowMe19
[View Original Post]
Hmm, I've asked this board before if SA has a different success rate for Phoenix depending on the season. I've been using SA for a year now and I did notice more message replies in November-December of last year than during the summer. Maybe you both are on to something, but I haven't noticed fewer girls online during the summer and I initially presumed with the heat and snowbirds gone there are less SDs to compete with so girls would be more receptive. Perhaps college girls leaving stabilizes the supply and demand. In the General Reports thread members were mentioning how this summer providers they saw before randomly have been reaching out to meetup again indicative of a potential slowdown in demand due to the economy or season. Of course the supply and demand of actual pros could be different from SA girls, but still something to factor. I am not sure what to think.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 10:34 #249Senior Member

Posts: 573My thoughts exactly. College season is when the competition ramps up too, so you'd expect the market to adjust. We will see.
Originally Posted by DontKnowMe19
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 21:29 #248Senior Member

Posts: 232Tried in June
So, I finally broke down and got a premium. All I can say, TONS of spam bots and TONS of GPS. I had no success there, aside from one girl, GPS and going back on our initial agreement. Other than that, maybe try in the fall or winter, when more college students come back and need assistance.
-
07-03-23 18:24 #247Senior Member

Posts: 39Oh oops I misread. I met these girls within the time of 3 weeks of sending messages. Probably hit 1 every week.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
Nope no M&G as I said I don't care for it I can date normally if I wanted it like that. But hey if someone knows one that's worth the m&g let me know.
-
07-03-23 14:46 #246Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks for the intel!
Thanks Keikand for all the intel on these girls. I've been trying to see Smami, but she's not very responsive to texts and her late schedule is a drag since I'm an early riser. Wow so according to your post you didn't M&G any of the girls you mentioned? They're all "ready to go" girls as I like to say?
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
I think Lyle416 was asking how long you've been using the website when he asked "how long were you on SA?" Nonetheless, that's impressive you had so many MSOG with those girls. Usually girls just want to immediately leave after I do one pop and kudos to your body's stamina that you could keep going multiple times.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
I thought I was the only one experiencing that. A lot of SA girls aren't as fresh down there as pros.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 00:15 #245Senior Member

Posts: 39I can tell you the longer ones other ones. I didn't enjoy and didn't see a 2nd time. So others were less then an hour I wanted my pump then wanted them gone. Gorgeousgirl 2 hrs attractive and good hygiene is my standard. Stephanie is just a solid for nighttime fun 2 hrs. Maria was 2 hrs kinda torture to be honest she's like to be pounded but doesn't let you cip so that's kind rough but hey cim and swallows pretty hot. But I guess it depends on if they like you too. I found these girls most enjoyable. I'm young like less then 30 and very fit. Some of these girls wanted photos of you before they meet so maybe that's a factor. Smami was 1. 5 if she was BBFS I'd probably would've had her stay longer she does do BBBJ but idk about cim.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





