Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1748
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #248

    Tried in June

    So, I finally broke down and got a premium. All I can say, TONS of spam bots and TONS of GPS. I had no success there, aside from one girl, GPS and going back on our initial agreement. Other than that, maybe try in the fall or winter, when more college students come back and need assistance.

  2. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Keikand for all the intel on these girls. I've been trying to see Smami, but she's not very responsive to texts and her late schedule is a drag since I'm an early riser. Wow so according to your post you didn't M&G any of the girls you mentioned? They're all "ready to go" girls as I like to say?

    I think Lyle416 was asking how long you've been using the website when he asked "how long were you on SA?" Nonetheless, that's impressive you had so many MSOG with those girls. Usually girls just want to immediately leave after I do one pop and kudos to your body's stamina that you could keep going multiple times.

    I thought I was the only one experiencing that. A lot of SA girls aren't as fresh down there as pros.
    Oh oops I misread. I met these girls within the time of 3 weeks of sending messages. Probably hit 1 every week.

    Nope no M&G as I said I don't care for it I can date normally if I wanted it like that. But hey if someone knows one that's worth the m&g let me know.

  3. #246

    Thanks for the intel!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]

    Smami5 - What a cutie photos are accurate. Tight body perky boobs. She's very upbeat and entertaining. Not into BB which is fine.

    Okay Hygiene caught her after work so understandable.

    CFS, DFK seems really into it. - 350 multiple rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-c7ebb0ed797d

    Key Take Away here every girl is different. Some cut to the chase and others want to be serenaded into it. I would'nt be on SA if I wanted to serenade I would just date normally if I wanted to really work for it like that. My approach is very 1 sentence which is a yes or no response if not oh well if yes we talk price and meet up no bs no M&G BS.
    Thanks Keikand for all the intel on these girls. I've been trying to see Smami, but she's not very responsive to texts and her late schedule is a drag since I'm an early riser. Wow so according to your post you didn't M&G any of the girls you mentioned? They're all "ready to go" girls as I like to say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you the longer ones other ones. I didn't enjoy and didn't see a 2nd time. So others were less then an hour I wanted my pump then wanted them gone. Gorgeousgirl 2 hrs attractive and good hygiene is my standard. Stephanie is just a solid for nighttime fun 2 hrs. Maria was 2 hrs kinda torture to be honest she's like to be pounded but doesn't let you cip so that's kind rough but hey cim and swallows pretty hot. But I guess it depends on if they like you too. I found these girls most enjoyable. I'm young like less then 30 and very fit. Some of these girls wanted photos of you before they meet so maybe that's a factor. Smami was 1. 5 if she was BBFS I'd probably would've had her stay longer she does do BBBJ but idk about cim.
    I think Lyle416 was asking how long you've been using the website when he asked "how long were you on SA?" Nonetheless, that's impressive you had so many MSOG with those girls. Usually girls just want to immediately leave after I do one pop and kudos to your body's stamina that you could keep going multiple times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]

    Hygiene seems to be a problem with many women.
    I thought I was the only one experiencing that. A lot of SA girls aren't as fresh down there as pros.

  4. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    How long were you on SA?

    Hygiene seems to be a problem with many women.
    I can tell you the longer ones other ones. I didn't enjoy and didn't see a 2nd time. So others were less then an hour I wanted my pump then wanted them gone. Gorgeousgirl 2 hrs attractive and good hygiene is my standard. Stephanie is just a solid for nighttime fun 2 hrs. Maria was 2 hrs kinda torture to be honest she's like to be pounded but doesn't let you cip so that's kind rough but hey cim and swallows pretty hot. But I guess it depends on if they like you too. I found these girls most enjoyable. I'm young like less then 30 and very fit. Some of these girls wanted photos of you before they meet so maybe that's a factor. Smami was 1. 5 if she was BBFS I'd probably would've had her stay longer she does do BBBJ but idk about cim.

  5. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    I've had decent luck on SA so ill make it short wanting to phase out of hobby. Wouldn't mind people messaging me their secret ones since I'm sharing but personally phasing out of the hobby maybe a splurge but ultimately want to step out completely and put it behind me nothing wrong with the hobby just need to do other things as a young guy.

    Poisonivy. Super hard to get a hold of I recommend sending small small gift looks like photo small and petite. Not into multiple rounds talked her into 2 and she was good and out right after.

    Good Hygiene.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441

    Blue haired Vixen. One round photos are heavy filter decent looking in person.

    Decent Hygiene Could be better.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-04c0d9ccf156

    Gorgeousgirl123 - Ah very true good to be true but she is real very beautiful.

    Very Good Hygiene.

    BBFSCIP, DFK but not really into it, but she loved DATY. - 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-8f7b904d0c7a

    Stephanie. Well this girl is honestly my favorite but she's got daddy issues if you know what I mean. Multiple meet ups not really someone I like to stick around when I'm done. She's a good girl but not really interesting to talk too at least for me. Please treat her well she's a good person at heart needs real guidance which will help her in the long run. Photos are accurate small gap in teeth but she's very young very tight perky breast.

    Okay Hygiene Needs Improvement.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 250-350, Seen her couple of times First 2 meet ups she was annoying to deal with lots of attitude and was dealing with personal issues at the time but its still good craved more and affordable. 3rd time she was probably super comfortable with me she was wild so went 3 rounds. Probably wouldve been down for more but she was tired so I felt bad so I sent her home. I would personally see her more but like I said wanting to phase out of hobby I'm a young guy who needs to be doing other things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-4f51b05bf6aa

    SpicyMariaD. What a sexy latina photos don't do her justice absolute gorgeous face. And a fit body.

    Very Good Hygiene.

    BBFS (talked her into it add money) CIM, NO CIP, DFK - 600 Swallowed 2 loads like a champ. Rides you hard but no CIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-257001a5d98b

    LilRussianDolli. Lazy Eye, accurate photos lots of self harm scars, Preaches about god what. Not Repeat for me.

    Bad Hygiene. My face was far away from down there but I committed when you're in the mood you're in the mood.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 400 Multiple Rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-4e84fffa0598

    Smami5 - What a cutie photos are accurate. Tight body perky boobs. She's very upbeat and entertaining. Not into BB which is fine.

    Okay Hygiene caught her after work so understandable.

    CFS, DFK seems really into it. - 350 multiple rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-c7ebb0ed797d

    Key Take Away here every girl is different. Some cut to the chase and others want to be serenaded into it. I would'nt be on SA if I wanted to serenade I would just date normally if I wanted to really work for it like that. My approach is very 1 sentence which is a yes or no response if not oh well if yes we talk price and meet up no bs no M&G BS.
    How long were you on SA?

    Hygiene seems to be a problem with many women.

  6. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Poisonivy.

    Blue haired Vixen. One round photos are heavy filter decent looking in person.

    Gorgeousgirl123 - Ah very true good to be true but she is real very beautiful.

    Stephanie.
    Thanks for the report. I've seen Ivy several times, she is always friendly and personable. Blue Hair has been on the site forever, thought about seeing her but if she wants 500 I will cross her off the list. Been trying to get to Gorgeousgirl123, we messaged and were going to meet, then she told me she is not doing SA anymore, then she said she would still meet, then out of town. I want to do it at least once. I messaged Stephanie but she hasn't been on in a while.

  7. #242

    Short Sweet Report

    I've had decent luck on SA so ill make it short wanting to phase out of hobby. Wouldn't mind people messaging me their secret ones since I'm sharing but personally phasing out of the hobby maybe a splurge but ultimately want to step out completely and put it behind me nothing wrong with the hobby just need to do other things as a young guy.

    Poisonivy. Super hard to get a hold of I recommend sending small small gift looks like photo small and petite. Not into multiple rounds talked her into 2 and she was good and out right after.

    Good Hygiene.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441

    Blue haired Vixen. One round photos are heavy filter decent looking in person.

    Decent Hygiene Could be better.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-04c0d9ccf156

    Gorgeousgirl123 - Ah very true good to be true but she is real very beautiful.

    Very Good Hygiene.

    BBFSCIP, DFK but not really into it, but she loved DATY. - 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-8f7b904d0c7a

    Stephanie. Well this girl is honestly my favorite but she's got daddy issues if you know what I mean. Multiple meet ups not really someone I like to stick around when I'm done. She's a good girl but not really interesting to talk too at least for me. Please treat her well she's a good person at heart needs real guidance which will help her in the long run. Photos are accurate small gap in teeth but she's very young very tight perky breast.

    Okay Hygiene Needs Improvement.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 250-350, Seen her couple of times First 2 meet ups she was annoying to deal with lots of attitude and was dealing with personal issues at the time but its still good craved more and affordable. 3rd time she was probably super comfortable with me she was wild so went 3 rounds. Probably wouldve been down for more but she was tired so I felt bad so I sent her home. I would personally see her more but like I said wanting to phase out of hobby I'm a young guy who needs to be doing other things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-4f51b05bf6aa

    SpicyMariaD. What a sexy latina photos don't do her justice absolute gorgeous face. And a fit body.

    Very Good Hygiene.

    BBFS (talked her into it add money) CIM, NO CIP, DFK - 600 Swallowed 2 loads like a champ. Rides you hard but no CIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-257001a5d98b

    LilRussianDolli. Lazy Eye, accurate photos lots of self harm scars, Preaches about god what. Not Repeat for me.

    Bad Hygiene. My face was far away from down there but I committed when you're in the mood you're in the mood.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 400 Multiple Rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-4e84fffa0598

    Smami5 - What a cutie photos are accurate. Tight body perky boobs. She's very upbeat and entertaining. Not into BB which is fine.

    Okay Hygiene caught her after work so understandable.

    CFS, DFK seems really into it. - 350 multiple rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-c7ebb0ed797d

    Key Take Away here every girl is different. Some cut to the chase and others want to be serenaded into it. I would'nt be on SA if I wanted to serenade I would just date normally if I wanted to really work for it like that. My approach is very 1 sentence which is a yes or no response if not oh well if yes we talk price and meet up no bs no M&G BS.

  8. #241

    Encounters Intel

    Hey lads, have some encounters to share with you! Hope this helps save you some time in your search.

    Niche_612.

    24 year old "black Barbie" college girl.

    Offered her 400 PPM via texting and she settled on 450. I then did a M&G to see if Niche was worth it. Later during the actual encounter at my place Niche was fairly shy and awkward. She kept suggesting no sex and just a BJ. Niche also gave me the typical lie Seeking girls give "oh I haven't had sex in a long time" to try to get out of it. Finally convinced her to do more than a BJ and the CFS was just average. Overall she's a bit overpriced and not really worth your time. Her youth and appearance had me thinking 450 was a fair PPM, but in hindsight she's really worth no more than 300 or 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-4c90f0c94409

    Tat2 dLatina (no space in her name but the forum keeps adding it).

    28 year old curvy Latina.

    I proposed a 300 PPM via texting and she accepted with no haggling or complaint. Then we did a M&G, which was one of my better SA dates since she's good at conversing and seems to be a nice gal. The actual encounter at my place was so-so, however. Tat2 d felt loose with the CFS and I noticed stretchmarks so my guess is she had a kid or two. She's an odd girl. I thought I got a semi-pro or freak vibe from her based off of the SA profile and how she carries herself, but in reality the sex wasn't as fun. Tat2 d has a lot of cool tattoos though!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-210fffd289a8

    Honorable mention:

    Brightgorgeous.

    19 year old petite Latina.

    I was going through my SA inbox and deleting old messages when I remembered this young petite Latina I met this past January. Brightgorgeous was kind of fun when I saw her. I am unsure if she's still active as SA shows that she either blocked me or deactivated her account. If she is still active I think you guys should give her a shot! I am writing this to share intel if she's still active and not to brag. See if typing her username in the SA search yields any result since I don't have a member url as I am unable to access her page. Here's my report albeit a bit late. I think I didn't post about it back then since this SA board was so inactive and also because the experience could've been a lot better. In hindsight it has been one of my better SA encounters. Anyway, she has a petite spinner body and looks so young! Brightgorgeous agreed to a 450 PPM via text before the M&G. She was quiet and shy during the M&G, so if you're an introvert be mindful that it may be an awkward date. I always am sociable and chatty with girls during these M&Gs so I got her to open a bit, but it was a challenge. However, I did get some talking and giggles out of her at the dinner. The actual encounter at my place was a bit odd at first. When Brightgorgeous was undressing she was acting very submissive and embarrassed turning away from me and covering her boobs. It was weird. She claims it was due to the lighting in my place and that other guys typically have sex in the dark. I was thinking her excuse was bs, but whatever. I am 34, have a slim build, and although I'm not handsome I don't have an ogre face so surely I can't be so horrifying to look upon that a girl can only sleep with me in the dark! Really some of you guys are bedding hot girls in the dark? I want to see who I am sleeping with! I digress. I rarely do DATY, but since I wanted her wet and more comfortable for the eventual CFS I went down on her. Brightgorgeous moaned a lot during it so if DATY is your thing you'll enjoy it with this one haha. The actual CFS was entertaining with her moans and hot petite body. I decided back in January not to see this girl again, because she wasn't very tight due to her being a mom. At a 450 PPM I'd prefer the girl be tighter. I saw the pregnancy stretchmarks when I saw Brightgorgeous, but she still had a nice body! Would still recommend if you like hot petite Latinas.

  9. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeCold  [View Original Post]
    What kind of pictures do you post on your profile? I know without pictures, not many girls will reply to my messages, but don't want my wife to find out about my profile.
    You could always upload a normal pic that you blur out for your public pic and then the un-blurred photo as a private pic.

  10. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeCold  [View Original Post]
    What kind of pictures do you post on your profile? I know without pictures, not many girls will reply to my messages, but don't want my wife to find out about my profile.
    You can make your profile picture (or all pictures) private and when you send the first message to a girl you can share that picture with her so she can then see who messaged her. You can remain hidden on the search and dashboard so anyway you will not be shown, even if you do not have a subscription.

  11. #238

    Profile pictures

    What kind of pictures do you post on your profile? I know without pictures, not many girls will reply to my messages, but don't want my wife to find out about my profile.

  12. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    First of all. The favoriting without viewing is a major red flag.

    Additionally, the 3 finger request is just a visual confirmation. For the most part, anyone unwilling to do this is most likely scamming.

    I think you dodged a bullet. Keep on fishing.
    Appreciate the feedback. You guys were right. Even though she blocked me I can still see a bit of her profile from SA email and she changed her location to Provo, UT. Was probably going to ask for $100 for gas money.

  13. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    It's a little suspicious that she didn't want to MG first, I brushed that off as driving from Prescott wanting to get right into it. Not sure what I did wrong or if I avoided a scammer?
    I'd bet money on that being a scammer. You did nothing wrong. When girls don't want a M&G the vetting process is even more essential via picture / video verification and for the girl to opt out of flashing fingers is a huge red flag. That and like TheSunDevil mentioned a favorite without her even viewing your page is suspicious. I understand your suspicion about her not wanting a M&G, but those girls are usually my favorite as they're "ready to go. " Definitely, proceed with caution however!

  14. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the bowl. There was an account that created today that favorited me w / out viewing my profile. Usually I don't pay attention to those, but the location did say Prescott and the pic was pretty cute. Sent her a message and we were both looking for the same thing and took things to Whatsapp. We agreed on PPM amount and to meet at a hotel on Thursday. She did send a face pic, but when I asked for a picture of her holding up 3 fingers she blocked me on SA and hasn't responded.

    It's a little suspicious that she didn't want to MG first, I brushed that off as driving from Prescott wanting to get right into it. Not sure what I did wrong or if I avoided a scammer?
    First of all. The favoriting without viewing is a major red flag.

    Additionally, the 3 finger request is just a visual confirmation. For the most part, anyone unwilling to do this is most likely scamming.

    I think you dodged a bullet. Keep on fishing.

  15. #234

    Striking out

    Hey everyone, I'm new to the bowl. There was an account that created today that favorited me w / out viewing my profile. Usually I don't pay attention to those, but the location did say Prescott and the pic was pretty cute. Sent her a message and we were both looking for the same thing and took things to Whatsapp. We agreed on PPM amount and to meet at a hotel on Thursday. She did send a face pic, but when I asked for a picture of her holding up 3 fingers she blocked me on SA and hasn't responded.

    It's a little suspicious that she didn't want to MG first, I brushed that off as driving from Prescott wanting to get right into it. Not sure what I did wrong or if I avoided a scammer?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape