Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 1353 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19735

    BBBJCIM only

    I know this has been reported on before but I can't find the post. Anyone have any intel on girls that do BBBJCIM only qv? I've seen Alisia in coventry but can't get over how filthy her place is. Does Joelle offer lollipop visits? Ideally looking for $80 and under. Contacted tammy in seekonk cpl times but kept getting ghosted. Thanks in advance.

  2. #19734
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    King, I haven't seen her in a while but I'm 99.99999 percent sure it's raincoats for everyone with her until you get that Regular status or make the Gift worth her while (probly out of your range). Take those first BBFS with a cup of salt. Probably handed her a wad. She's a great provider, got me all set even with the damn coats. Very GFE and wants to make sure you leave with a smile. She only does it on the weekends tho and has a long list of regs. So it takes a while to get a time. Was a nice safe apartment last time I saw her. I stopped just because I hate the damn coats. I'd definitely recommend especially for a rookie to see how good it can be. I'd say your better off looking elsewhere for affordable healthcare King.
    Thanks, Dave. It appears, then, I would most likely be getting, at best, a 180 dollar blowjob on a first vist, because I'll NEVER wear them! So I think I will take your advice and avoid her for now. Because for 40 bucks (or is it 50 now?) plus $6. 50, I can get a Starbucks coffee, plus a condomless (albeit toothy) blow job from Destiny without bullshit and drama.

    Its not just the expense, with me, too. Providence is a LONG roundtrip haul for me, and I'll be damned if I'm going to high-tail it up there on a weekend just to make an iffy potential investment for future raw service, and in doing so, get only a goddam bareback blowjob. So unless things loosen up with her (no pun intended), I'll likely pass on Jasmine for now.

  3. #19733

    Raincoats

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I have asked this before, but I've still not seen her, and I'm still on the fence because of some prior reports of easy BBFS first visit, but also reports of her insisting on rubbers, or her not giving it up till there are multiple visits. I get YMMV. Indeed, YMMV is indeed the story of most of our lives, in this "hobby", yes? But it still helps if one can find out which way the wind is currently blowing.

    So, who's seen her recently, for the first time, who can comment on this, and help me, and I'm sure quite a few others, make a decision? 🤔
    King, I haven't seen her in a while but I'm 99.99999 percent sure it's raincoats for everyone with her until you get that Regular status or make the Gift worth her while (probly out of your range). Take those first BBFS with a cup of salt. Probably handed her a wad. She's a great provider, got me all set even with the damn coats. Very GFE and wants to make sure you leave with a smile. She only does it on the weekends tho and has a long list of regs. So it takes a while to get a time. Was a nice safe apartment last time I saw her. I stopped just because I hate the damn coats. I'd definitely recommend especially for a rookie to see how good it can be. I'd say your better off looking elsewhere for affordable healthcare King.

  4. #19732

    I think she is pretty good looking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Here are more accurate pics of Carrie.
    I would consider seeing her unless someone can give me a reason to not see her!

  5. #19731
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I have asked this before, but I've still not seen her, and I'm still on the fence because of some prior reports of easy BBFS first visit, but also reports of her insisting on rubbers, or her not giving it up till there are multiple visits. I get YMMV. Indeed, YMMV is indeed the story of most of our lives, in this "hobby", yes? But it still helps if one can find out which way the wind is currently blowing.

    So, who's seen her recently, for the first time, who can comment on this, and help me, and I'm sure quite a few others, make a decision? 🤔
    Now I am even more curious to see her. If BBFS is available. If not, I will still be content with the YMMV theory.

    Anyway I am still waiting for her response since yesterday.

  6. #19730

    Middle East Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850

    I met up with Jasmine the other day. This was my first time meeting with her. She wore this very skimpy tight black skirt. So very sexy. She is a little older than I usually like to see, but she was wonderful. Nice DFK. Excellent BBBJ. She got on top with no complaints. I had a terrific experience and will definitely see her again. Her rates are posted on the website.
    I have asked this before, but I've still not seen her, and I'm still on the fence because of some prior reports of easy BBFS first visit, but also reports of her insisting on rubbers, or her not giving it up till there are multiple visits. I get YMMV. Indeed, YMMV is indeed the story of most of our lives, in this "hobby", yes? But it still helps if one can find out which way the wind is currently blowing.

    So, who's seen her recently, for the first time, who can comment on this, and help me, and I'm sure quite a few others, make a decision? 🤔

  7. #19729

    Doing something wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see Alicia from Mitford. You need to called her ass out. Tell her to stop texting you at 3 am because she is like that. She will respond around 6 pm or 8 pm instead of 3 am. But as for getting responses from these girls. Trust me, that's how they are bro. They can post 2 ads in a hour but they won't respond to you. But they do get a lot of text so yours probably buried. So if you want attention. Called them out by saying something bad LOL. You will get their attention LOL. But don't be surprised if they quick to goes off on you LOL. That Vanessa girl or no gag reflex one in Pawtucket took me almost 2 years to see her because she was always posting but never respond. And when I saw her. I was disappointed because she look nothing like the pics. She's using pics from back page in 2017 stuff. So she gained weight. Also, who's Leah?
    Thanks guys for the tips.

    Style, Leah is a 42 year old white girl does car dates.

    Out of Woonsocket but she deleted her ads and I can't find any older ones.

    When she posts again I'll post it.

  8. #19728
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you are not doing anything wrong.

    These girls are weirdos. They will reply when they are "slightly" sober, open their eyes for a couple of minutes and without having their hands shaking.

    Its a hit of miss with these ones.

    Atleast one good thing in late responses is that they don't have a handler.
    Unless the handler is also a junkie.

  9. #19727

    Responses

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    You're not doing anything wrong. This is routine for these girls. I've texted them and get no response ever, response 2-3 hours or maybe a day later, or they'll respond pretty fast but go dark when you ask for the donation rate and / or location. Nobody ever said these girls are sharp business women. They could make a lot more money if they'd just respond to texts. But they are drug addled and irresponsible.
    Yes, you are not doing anything wrong.

    These girls are weirdos. They will reply when they are "slightly" sober, open their eyes for a couple of minutes and without having their hands shaking.

    Its a hit of miss with these ones.

    Atleast one good thing in late responses is that they don't have a handler.

  10. #19726

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850

    I met up with Jasmine the other day. This was my first time meeting with her. She wore this very skimpy tight black skirt. So very sexy. She is a little older than I usually like to see, but she was wonderful. Nice DFK. Excellent BBBJ. She got on top with no complaints. I had a terrific experience and will definitely see her again. Her rates are posted on the website.
    Thanks for your review.

    Is she really of Middle eastern ethnicity?

    I texted her to set up time, but waiting for her response.

    PM me if you like.

    Thanks.

    X.

  11. #19725

    Middle Eastern Jasmine

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...vidence-650850

    I met up with Jasmine the other day. This was my first time meeting with her. She wore this very skimpy tight black skirt. So very sexy. She is a little older than I usually like to see, but she was wonderful. Nice DFK. Excellent BBBJ. She got on top with no complaints. I had a terrific experience and will definitely see her again. Her rates are posted on the website.

  12. #19724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Perhaps I'm doing something wrong and you guys can shed some light for me.

    I've tried numerous times to set something up with these girls with absolutely zero luck.

    I've tried diamond the no gag from Pawtucket numerous times and have never ever gotten a response from her.

    I tried this one several times this week, texting her between 6-10 pm and she will finally respond every single time between 3-4 am asking if I want to come over and play. So apparently she's either a geriatric at a nursing home or she's a farmer and goes to bed at dusk and wakes before dawn🤣.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...-/795008365460

    Then I tried Leah, does car dates out of Woonsocket. Link wasn't up when I wrote this, she must have deleted it.

    Texted her last night, standard "hello Leah how are you doing" then when I got a response, I told her I'd like to meet up with her and asked for rates and all I got from her was ok. And then nothing.
    If you want to see Alicia from Mitford. You need to called her ass out. Tell her to stop texting you at 3 am because she is like that. She will respond around 6 pm or 8 pm instead of 3 am. But as for getting responses from these girls. Trust me, that's how they are bro. They can post 2 ads in a hour but they won't respond to you. But they do get a lot of text so yours probably buried. So if you want attention. Called them out by saying something bad LOL. You will get their attention LOL. But don't be surprised if they quick to goes off on you LOL. That Vanessa girl or no gag reflex one in Pawtucket took me almost 2 years to see her because she was always posting but never respond. And when I saw her. I was disappointed because she look nothing like the pics. She's using pics from back page in 2017 stuff. So she gained weight. Also, who's Leah?

  13. #19723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Perhaps I'm doing something wrong and you guys can shed some light for me.

    I've tried numerous times to set something up with these girls with absolutely zero luck.

    I've tried diamond the no gag from Pawtucket numerous times and have never ever gotten a response from her.

    I tried this one several times this week, texting her between 6-10 pm and she will finally respond every single time between 3-4 am asking if I want to come over and play. So apparently she's either a geriatric at a nursing home or she's a farmer and goes to bed at dusk and wakes before dawn🤣.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...-/795008365460

    Then I tried Leah, does car dates out of Woonsocket. Link wasn't up when I wrote this, she must have deleted it.

    Texted her last night, standard "hello Leah how are you doing" then when I got a response, I told her I'd like to meet up with her and asked for rates and all I got from her was ok. And then nothing.

    I've tried many others with similar outcomes. So I realize it's slim pickings out there and providers aren't the most reliable but am I doing something grossly wrong here??
    You're not doing anything wrong. This is routine for these girls. I've texted them and get no response ever, response 2-3 hours or maybe a day later, or they'll respond pretty fast but go dark when you ask for the donation rate and / or location. Nobody ever said these girls are sharp business women. They could make a lot more money if they'd just respond to texts. But they are drug addled and irresponsible.

  14. #19722

    Am I doing something wrong

    Hey gents,

    Perhaps I'm doing something wrong and you guys can shed some light for me.

    I've tried numerous times to set something up with these girls with absolutely zero luck.

    I've tried diamond the no gag from Pawtucket numerous times and have never ever gotten a response from her.

    I tried this one several times this week, texting her between 6-10 pm and she will finally respond every single time between 3-4 am asking if I want to come over and play. So apparently she's either a geriatric at a nursing home or she's a farmer and goes to bed at dusk and wakes before dawn🤣.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...-/795008365460

    Then I tried Leah, does car dates out of Woonsocket. Link wasn't up when I wrote this, she must have deleted it.

    Texted her last night, standard "hello Leah how are you doing" then when I got a response, I told her I'd like to meet up with her and asked for rates and all I got from her was ok. And then nothing.

    I've tried many others with similar outcomes. So I realize it's slim pickings out there and providers aren't the most reliable but am I doing something grossly wrong here??

  15. #19721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Here are more accurate pics of Carrie.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/504283833661

    New add from today, 7/03.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape