Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 25009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1228
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Carrie or Carey? Ad says Carey.
    The reviews in CT are under Carrie. For whatever reason she is using Carey in RI.

  2. #19713

    Did you attach something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Like I suspected, the pics in her add are highly edited and a poor example of what she really looks like. See attached for what you should expect.
    Doesn't appear to be showing up.

  3. #19712

    Chanel star

    Anyone see the pretty blonde Chanel star and her friend?

  4. #19711
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.
    Like I suspected, the pics in her add are highly edited and a poor example of what she really looks like. See attached for what you should expect.

  5. #19710
    Her post just screams "mentally unstable", so that would probably explain the crickets. It's way too long and odd of a post to be an intentional scammer. All, the pics are edited and from good angles, so she probably isn't as attractive in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.

  6. #19709

    Carey

    Carrie or Carey? Ad says Carey.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is real and the name is Carrie and from the Bridgeport area. There are reviews on that forum, mostly decent and a few that might suggest some sketchiness! But, that does seem to be par for the course these days! The crickets may be from popularity since new to the area but I have no idea.

  7. #19708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1228
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Was able to verify Her name is Cassie, from the Connecticut area. Texted Her and told Her I was looking to visit, and crickets back.
    Yes, she is real and the name is Carrie and from the Bridgeport area. There are reviews on that forum, mostly decent and a few that might suggest some sketchiness! But, that does seem to be par for the course these days! The crickets may be from popularity since new to the area but I have no idea.

  8. #19707

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.
    Was able to verify Her name is Cassie, from the Connecticut area. Texted Her and told Her I was looking to visit, and crickets back.

  9. #19706

    PolyAmorous Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by JWright1975  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with poly is she worth it.
    See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.

    Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.

  10. #19705

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good. Stay away!
    Thanks to all who responded. I don't know why I've never seen her ad before, or maybe I just don't recognize her. Oh well. Thank you!

  11. #19704
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.
    I tried texting a few times. Crickets.

  12. #19703

    Vanessa

    Bro, I just read the review on T. Are. You paid extra to kiss her another extra for DATY. Cardinal sin is all that is or should be included in the prices. No way in hell am I paying extra for either. Not sure if her rate is consistent with ad yet $4 is reasonable at least to me but when you're adding extras to the cost it makes no sense. Glad you had a good time yet I think you overpaid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Nice review but c'Mon. Man, don't leave us hanging and making someone post a duh reply. What were the damages? I'm going to guess you did 500.

  13. #19702

    I doubt it, but, if confirmed it is her and she is amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this one before and can verify she's real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/026977154740
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.

  14. #19701

    Polyamorous

    What's the deal with poly is she worth it.

  15. #19700

    Best head in the area

    Has anyone ever seen this one before and can verify she's real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/026977154740

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape