Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 117 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1741
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #256

    Confirming your guess

    Tat 2 is a semi pro at least, she is on sexy jobs as a porn actress.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Hey lads, have some encounters to share with you! Hope this helps save you some time in your search.

    Niche_612.

    24 year old "black Barbie" college girl.

    Offered her 400 PPM via texting and she settled on 450. I then did a M&G to see if Niche was worth it. Later during the actual encounter at my place Niche was fairly shy and awkward. She kept suggesting no sex and just a BJ. Niche also gave me the typical lie Seeking girls give "oh I haven't had sex in a long time" to try to get out of it. Finally convinced her to do more than a BJ and the CFS was just average. Overall she's a bit overpriced and not really worth your time. Her youth and appearance had me thinking 450 was a fair PPM, but in hindsight she's really worth no more than 300 or 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-4c90f0c94409

    Tat2 dLatina (no space in her name but the forum keeps adding it).

    28 year old curvy Latina.

    I proposed a 300 PPM via texting and she accepted with no haggling or complaint. Then we did a M&G, which was one of my better SA dates since she's good at conversing and seems to be a nice gal. The actual encounter at my place was so-so, however. Tat2 d felt loose with the CFS and I noticed stretchmarks so my guess is she had a kid or two. She's an odd girl. I thought I got a semi-pro or freak vibe from her based off of the SA profile and how she carries herself, but in reality the sex wasn't as fun.

  2. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by JChoi  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I get profile is blocked or inactive. Thinking I'm not part of their click or something goofy. I have not yet been able to open up one of these profiles yet.
    That's odd you guys are having issues with the links. When I tried clicking them from Keikand's post the only link that said "profile not available" was Blue haired vixen:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-04c0d9ccf156

    All the other links worked for me.

  3. #254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    That was happening to me last week, had to search by the user names that were included. I just tried copying the links form the post into the browser tab where I have SA open and it is working now. Who knows?
    Same here. I get profile is blocked or inactive. Thinking I'm not part of their click or something goofy. I have not yet been able to open up one of these profiles yet.

  4. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by RayThy  [View Original Post]
    Without fail, every time I try to follow a profile link posted here, I get a profile not available error from Seeking. This happens regardless of my premium status. I assume I may be doing something wrong, but I'm at a loss as to what. Any ideas?
    That was happening to me last week, had to search by the user names that were included. I just tried copying the links form the post into the browser tab where I have SA open and it is working now. Who knows?

  5. #252

    Broken Links, everywhere.

    Without fail, every time I try to follow a profile link posted here, I get a profile not available error from Seeking. This happens regardless of my premium status. I assume I may be doing something wrong, but I'm at a loss as to what. Any ideas?

  6. #251
    Summer months can be rough. I'd say I was more active during the winter months in particular Christmas season.

    I've kind of taken a different approach to SA. I tend to avoid the women who have been on there forever and avoid the older 35 plus women. These women are a little too seasoned. So I search for the newbies and of course college aged girls. I also tell these women what I want straight up no beating around the Bush. Being upfront has been a plus. I've even been able to negotiate with a few.

  7. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by DontKnowMe19  [View Original Post]
    So, I finally broke down and got a premium. All I can say, TONS of spam bots and TONS of GPS. I had no success there, aside from one girl, GPS and going back on our initial agreement. Other than that, maybe try in the fall or winter, when more college students come back and need assistance.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts exactly. College season is when the competition ramps up too, so you'd expect the market to adjust. We will see.
    Hmm, I've asked this board before if SA has a different success rate for Phoenix depending on the season. I've been using SA for a year now and I did notice more message replies in November-December of last year than during the summer. Maybe you both are on to something, but I haven't noticed fewer girls online during the summer and I initially presumed with the heat and snowbirds gone there are less SDs to compete with so girls would be more receptive. Perhaps college girls leaving stabilizes the supply and demand. In the General Reports thread members were mentioning how this summer providers they saw before randomly have been reaching out to meetup again indicative of a potential slowdown in demand due to the economy or season. Of course the supply and demand of actual pros could be different from SA girls, but still something to factor. I am not sure what to think.

  8. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by DontKnowMe19  [View Original Post]
    So, I finally broke down and got a premium. All I can say, TONS of spam bots and TONS of GPS. I had no success there, aside from one girl, GPS and going back on our initial agreement. Other than that, maybe try in the fall or winter, when more college students come back and need assistance.
    My thoughts exactly. College season is when the competition ramps up too, so you'd expect the market to adjust. We will see.

  9. #248

    Tried in June

    So, I finally broke down and got a premium. All I can say, TONS of spam bots and TONS of GPS. I had no success there, aside from one girl, GPS and going back on our initial agreement. Other than that, maybe try in the fall or winter, when more college students come back and need assistance.

  10. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Keikand for all the intel on these girls. I've been trying to see Smami, but she's not very responsive to texts and her late schedule is a drag since I'm an early riser. Wow so according to your post you didn't M&G any of the girls you mentioned? They're all "ready to go" girls as I like to say?

    I think Lyle416 was asking how long you've been using the website when he asked "how long were you on SA?" Nonetheless, that's impressive you had so many MSOG with those girls. Usually girls just want to immediately leave after I do one pop and kudos to your body's stamina that you could keep going multiple times.

    I thought I was the only one experiencing that. A lot of SA girls aren't as fresh down there as pros.
    Oh oops I misread. I met these girls within the time of 3 weeks of sending messages. Probably hit 1 every week.

    Nope no M&G as I said I don't care for it I can date normally if I wanted it like that. But hey if someone knows one that's worth the m&g let me know.

  11. #246

    Thanks for the intel!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]

    Smami5 - What a cutie photos are accurate. Tight body perky boobs. She's very upbeat and entertaining. Not into BB which is fine.

    Okay Hygiene caught her after work so understandable.

    CFS, DFK seems really into it. - 350 multiple rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-c7ebb0ed797d

    Key Take Away here every girl is different. Some cut to the chase and others want to be serenaded into it. I would'nt be on SA if I wanted to serenade I would just date normally if I wanted to really work for it like that. My approach is very 1 sentence which is a yes or no response if not oh well if yes we talk price and meet up no bs no M&G BS.
    Thanks Keikand for all the intel on these girls. I've been trying to see Smami, but she's not very responsive to texts and her late schedule is a drag since I'm an early riser. Wow so according to your post you didn't M&G any of the girls you mentioned? They're all "ready to go" girls as I like to say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you the longer ones other ones. I didn't enjoy and didn't see a 2nd time. So others were less then an hour I wanted my pump then wanted them gone. Gorgeousgirl 2 hrs attractive and good hygiene is my standard. Stephanie is just a solid for nighttime fun 2 hrs. Maria was 2 hrs kinda torture to be honest she's like to be pounded but doesn't let you cip so that's kind rough but hey cim and swallows pretty hot. But I guess it depends on if they like you too. I found these girls most enjoyable. I'm young like less then 30 and very fit. Some of these girls wanted photos of you before they meet so maybe that's a factor. Smami was 1. 5 if she was BBFS I'd probably would've had her stay longer she does do BBBJ but idk about cim.
    I think Lyle416 was asking how long you've been using the website when he asked "how long were you on SA?" Nonetheless, that's impressive you had so many MSOG with those girls. Usually girls just want to immediately leave after I do one pop and kudos to your body's stamina that you could keep going multiple times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]

    Hygiene seems to be a problem with many women.
    I thought I was the only one experiencing that. A lot of SA girls aren't as fresh down there as pros.

  12. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    How long were you on SA?

    Hygiene seems to be a problem with many women.
    I can tell you the longer ones other ones. I didn't enjoy and didn't see a 2nd time. So others were less then an hour I wanted my pump then wanted them gone. Gorgeousgirl 2 hrs attractive and good hygiene is my standard. Stephanie is just a solid for nighttime fun 2 hrs. Maria was 2 hrs kinda torture to be honest she's like to be pounded but doesn't let you cip so that's kind rough but hey cim and swallows pretty hot. But I guess it depends on if they like you too. I found these girls most enjoyable. I'm young like less then 30 and very fit. Some of these girls wanted photos of you before they meet so maybe that's a factor. Smami was 1. 5 if she was BBFS I'd probably would've had her stay longer she does do BBBJ but idk about cim.

  13. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    I've had decent luck on SA so ill make it short wanting to phase out of hobby. Wouldn't mind people messaging me their secret ones since I'm sharing but personally phasing out of the hobby maybe a splurge but ultimately want to step out completely and put it behind me nothing wrong with the hobby just need to do other things as a young guy.

    Poisonivy. Super hard to get a hold of I recommend sending small small gift looks like photo small and petite. Not into multiple rounds talked her into 2 and she was good and out right after.

    Good Hygiene.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441

    Blue haired Vixen. One round photos are heavy filter decent looking in person.

    Decent Hygiene Could be better.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-04c0d9ccf156

    Gorgeousgirl123 - Ah very true good to be true but she is real very beautiful.

    Very Good Hygiene.

    BBFSCIP, DFK but not really into it, but she loved DATY. - 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-8f7b904d0c7a

    Stephanie. Well this girl is honestly my favorite but she's got daddy issues if you know what I mean. Multiple meet ups not really someone I like to stick around when I'm done. She's a good girl but not really interesting to talk too at least for me. Please treat her well she's a good person at heart needs real guidance which will help her in the long run. Photos are accurate small gap in teeth but she's very young very tight perky breast.

    Okay Hygiene Needs Improvement.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 250-350, Seen her couple of times First 2 meet ups she was annoying to deal with lots of attitude and was dealing with personal issues at the time but its still good craved more and affordable. 3rd time she was probably super comfortable with me she was wild so went 3 rounds. Probably wouldve been down for more but she was tired so I felt bad so I sent her home. I would personally see her more but like I said wanting to phase out of hobby I'm a young guy who needs to be doing other things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-4f51b05bf6aa

    SpicyMariaD. What a sexy latina photos don't do her justice absolute gorgeous face. And a fit body.

    Very Good Hygiene.

    BBFS (talked her into it add money) CIM, NO CIP, DFK - 600 Swallowed 2 loads like a champ. Rides you hard but no CIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-257001a5d98b

    LilRussianDolli. Lazy Eye, accurate photos lots of self harm scars, Preaches about god what. Not Repeat for me.

    Bad Hygiene. My face was far away from down there but I committed when you're in the mood you're in the mood.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 400 Multiple Rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-4e84fffa0598

    Smami5 - What a cutie photos are accurate. Tight body perky boobs. She's very upbeat and entertaining. Not into BB which is fine.

    Okay Hygiene caught her after work so understandable.

    CFS, DFK seems really into it. - 350 multiple rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-c7ebb0ed797d

    Key Take Away here every girl is different. Some cut to the chase and others want to be serenaded into it. I would'nt be on SA if I wanted to serenade I would just date normally if I wanted to really work for it like that. My approach is very 1 sentence which is a yes or no response if not oh well if yes we talk price and meet up no bs no M&G BS.
    How long were you on SA?

    Hygiene seems to be a problem with many women.

  14. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Poisonivy.

    Blue haired Vixen. One round photos are heavy filter decent looking in person.

    Gorgeousgirl123 - Ah very true good to be true but she is real very beautiful.

    Stephanie.
    Thanks for the report. I've seen Ivy several times, she is always friendly and personable. Blue Hair has been on the site forever, thought about seeing her but if she wants 500 I will cross her off the list. Been trying to get to Gorgeousgirl123, we messaged and were going to meet, then she told me she is not doing SA anymore, then she said she would still meet, then out of town. I want to do it at least once. I messaged Stephanie but she hasn't been on in a while.

  15. #242

    Short Sweet Report

    I've had decent luck on SA so ill make it short wanting to phase out of hobby. Wouldn't mind people messaging me their secret ones since I'm sharing but personally phasing out of the hobby maybe a splurge but ultimately want to step out completely and put it behind me nothing wrong with the hobby just need to do other things as a young guy.

    Poisonivy. Super hard to get a hold of I recommend sending small small gift looks like photo small and petite. Not into multiple rounds talked her into 2 and she was good and out right after.

    Good Hygiene.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441

    Blue haired Vixen. One round photos are heavy filter decent looking in person.

    Decent Hygiene Could be better.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-04c0d9ccf156

    Gorgeousgirl123 - Ah very true good to be true but she is real very beautiful.

    Very Good Hygiene.

    BBFSCIP, DFK but not really into it, but she loved DATY. - 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-8f7b904d0c7a

    Stephanie. Well this girl is honestly my favorite but she's got daddy issues if you know what I mean. Multiple meet ups not really someone I like to stick around when I'm done. She's a good girl but not really interesting to talk too at least for me. Please treat her well she's a good person at heart needs real guidance which will help her in the long run. Photos are accurate small gap in teeth but she's very young very tight perky breast.

    Okay Hygiene Needs Improvement.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 250-350, Seen her couple of times First 2 meet ups she was annoying to deal with lots of attitude and was dealing with personal issues at the time but its still good craved more and affordable. 3rd time she was probably super comfortable with me she was wild so went 3 rounds. Probably wouldve been down for more but she was tired so I felt bad so I sent her home. I would personally see her more but like I said wanting to phase out of hobby I'm a young guy who needs to be doing other things.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-4f51b05bf6aa

    SpicyMariaD. What a sexy latina photos don't do her justice absolute gorgeous face. And a fit body.

    Very Good Hygiene.

    BBFS (talked her into it add money) CIM, NO CIP, DFK - 600 Swallowed 2 loads like a champ. Rides you hard but no CIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-257001a5d98b

    LilRussianDolli. Lazy Eye, accurate photos lots of self harm scars, Preaches about god what. Not Repeat for me.

    Bad Hygiene. My face was far away from down there but I committed when you're in the mood you're in the mood.

    BBFSCIP, DFK - 400 Multiple Rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-4e84fffa0598

    Smami5 - What a cutie photos are accurate. Tight body perky boobs. She's very upbeat and entertaining. Not into BB which is fine.

    Okay Hygiene caught her after work so understandable.

    CFS, DFK seems really into it. - 350 multiple rounds.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-c7ebb0ed797d

    Key Take Away here every girl is different. Some cut to the chase and others want to be serenaded into it. I would'nt be on SA if I wanted to serenade I would just date normally if I wanted to really work for it like that. My approach is very 1 sentence which is a yes or no response if not oh well if yes we talk price and meet up no bs no M&G BS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape