Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 25028
-
07-03-23 11:14 #19718Senior Member

Posts: 742Thanks for replying. I thought it looked like she gained a bunch of weight, she was fun to see and play with before.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
With the weight gain and rate raise, definitely not worth going to see again.
-
07-02-23 20:18 #19717Senior Member

Posts: 289Sb girl
Well Ashley401 xo on SB will meetup (can't host) but I can't really recommend. Nice booty and face. Skimpy up top. She works a lot so it was a little difficult to arrange but we got the negotiating done for hh FS 120. Got to business quickly for a BBBJ and it was ok, but then came the hurry up. I said ok let's move on to the FS and she said it's 120 for the BBBJ. I said no way so she said ok, got a raincoat? Again no way, Mr. Wiggle hates them damn things. So she finally got on her back and we got the business done quickly Tfg. Pushed me out real quick when I started to fill her up LOL. So maybe YMMV but meh, I'll pass.
-
07-02-23 13:57 #19716Senior Member

Posts: 953Moot point
Link no longer working.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 11:53 #19715Regular Member

Posts: 8It was more about the length of time I spent
Her quoted price was her price. I spent longer than I initially discussed.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 07:52 #19714Senior Member

Posts: 1230The reviews in CT are under Carrie. For whatever reason she is using Carey in RI.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 07:39 #19713Banned Member

Posts: 384Did you attach something?
Doesn't appear to be showing up.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 18:08 #19712Regular Member

Posts: 13Chanel star
Anyone see the pretty blonde Chanel star and her friend?
-
07-01-23 09:06 #19711Senior Member

Posts: 239Like I suspected, the pics in her add are highly edited and a poor example of what she really looks like. See attached for what you should expect.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 08:57 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 239Her post just screams "mentally unstable", so that would probably explain the crickets. It's way too long and odd of a post to be an intentional scammer. All, the pics are edited and from good angles, so she probably isn't as attractive in person.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 22:04 #19709Senior Member

Posts: 2109Carey
Carrie or Carey? Ad says Carey.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 21:58 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 1230Yes, she is real and the name is Carrie and from the Bridgeport area. There are reviews on that forum, mostly decent and a few that might suggest some sketchiness! But, that does seem to be par for the course these days! The crickets may be from popularity since new to the area but I have no idea.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 19:54 #19707Senior Member

Posts: 953Crickets
Was able to verify Her name is Cassie, from the Connecticut area. Texted Her and told Her I was looking to visit, and crickets back.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 13:06 #19706Senior Member

Posts: 196PolyAmorous Princess
See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.
Originally Posted by JWright1975
[View Original Post]
Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.
-
06-30-23 11:35 #19705Senior Member

Posts: 505Thank you!
Thanks to all who responded. I don't know why I've never seen her ad before, or maybe I just don't recognize her. Oh well. Thank you!
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 07:54 #19704Senior Member

Posts: 109I tried texting a few times. Crickets.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






