Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 25015
-
07-03-23 20:34 #19720Senior Member

Posts: 662Wanted hr for basic services, passed
Responded but when asked about daty and BBBJ, the response was something along the lines of being shocked that's included in anything less than an hr. Obviously the dream was passed. With that kind of ego you already know it will be terrible at best and complete ripoff or worse at worst. Next!
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 17:14 #19719Senior Member

Posts: 239Sorry
Here are more accurate pics of Carrie.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 11:14 #19718Senior Member

Posts: 742Thanks for replying. I thought it looked like she gained a bunch of weight, she was fun to see and play with before.
Originally Posted by Charfly
[View Original Post]
With the weight gain and rate raise, definitely not worth going to see again.
-
07-02-23 20:18 #19717Senior Member

Posts: 289Sb girl
Well Ashley401 xo on SB will meetup (can't host) but I can't really recommend. Nice booty and face. Skimpy up top. She works a lot so it was a little difficult to arrange but we got the negotiating done for hh FS 120. Got to business quickly for a BBBJ and it was ok, but then came the hurry up. I said ok let's move on to the FS and she said it's 120 for the BBBJ. I said no way so she said ok, got a raincoat? Again no way, Mr. Wiggle hates them damn things. So she finally got on her back and we got the business done quickly Tfg. Pushed me out real quick when I started to fill her up LOL. So maybe YMMV but meh, I'll pass.
-
07-02-23 13:57 #19716Senior Member

Posts: 952Moot point
Link no longer working.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 11:53 #19715Regular Member

Posts: 8It was more about the length of time I spent
Her quoted price was her price. I spent longer than I initially discussed.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 07:52 #19714Senior Member

Posts: 1229The reviews in CT are under Carrie. For whatever reason she is using Carey in RI.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 07:39 #19713Banned Member

Posts: 384Did you attach something?
Doesn't appear to be showing up.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 18:08 #19712Regular Member

Posts: 13Chanel star
Anyone see the pretty blonde Chanel star and her friend?
-
07-01-23 09:06 #19711Senior Member

Posts: 239Like I suspected, the pics in her add are highly edited and a poor example of what she really looks like. See attached for what you should expect.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 08:57 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 239Her post just screams "mentally unstable", so that would probably explain the crickets. It's way too long and odd of a post to be an intentional scammer. All, the pics are edited and from good angles, so she probably isn't as attractive in person.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 22:04 #19709Senior Member

Posts: 2109Carey
Carrie or Carey? Ad says Carey.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 21:58 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 1229Yes, she is real and the name is Carrie and from the Bridgeport area. There are reviews on that forum, mostly decent and a few that might suggest some sketchiness! But, that does seem to be par for the course these days! The crickets may be from popularity since new to the area but I have no idea.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 19:54 #19707Senior Member

Posts: 952Crickets
Was able to verify Her name is Cassie, from the Connecticut area. Texted Her and told Her I was looking to visit, and crickets back.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 13:06 #19706Senior Member

Posts: 196PolyAmorous Princess
See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.
Originally Posted by JWright1975
[View Original Post]
Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.









Reply With Quote




