Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 25008
-
07-02-23 07:39 #19713Banned Member

Posts: 384Did you attach something?
Doesn't appear to be showing up.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 18:08 #19712Regular Member

Posts: 13Chanel star
Anyone see the pretty blonde Chanel star and her friend?
-
07-01-23 09:06 #19711Senior Member

Posts: 239Like I suspected, the pics in her add are highly edited and a poor example of what she really looks like. See attached for what you should expect.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 08:57 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 239Her post just screams "mentally unstable", so that would probably explain the crickets. It's way too long and odd of a post to be an intentional scammer. All, the pics are edited and from good angles, so she probably isn't as attractive in person.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 22:04 #19709Senior Member

Posts: 2109Carey
Carrie or Carey? Ad says Carey.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 21:58 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 1228Yes, she is real and the name is Carrie and from the Bridgeport area. There are reviews on that forum, mostly decent and a few that might suggest some sketchiness! But, that does seem to be par for the course these days! The crickets may be from popularity since new to the area but I have no idea.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 19:54 #19707Senior Member

Posts: 952Crickets
Was able to verify Her name is Cassie, from the Connecticut area. Texted Her and told Her I was looking to visit, and crickets back.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 13:06 #19706Senior Member

Posts: 196PolyAmorous Princess
See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.
Originally Posted by JWright1975
[View Original Post]
Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.
-
06-30-23 11:35 #19705Senior Member

Posts: 505Thank you!
Thanks to all who responded. I don't know why I've never seen her ad before, or maybe I just don't recognize her. Oh well. Thank you!
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 07:54 #19704Senior Member

Posts: 109I tried texting a few times. Crickets.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 06:29 #19703Senior Member

Posts: 304Vanessa
Bro, I just read the review on T. Are. You paid extra to kiss her another extra for DATY. Cardinal sin is all that is or should be included in the prices. No way in hell am I paying extra for either. Not sure if her rate is consistent with ad yet $4 is reasonable at least to me but when you're adding extras to the cost it makes no sense. Glad you had a good time yet I think you overpaid.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 06:06 #19702Banned Member

Posts: 384I doubt it, but, if confirmed it is her and she is amazing.
I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 21:56 #19701Regular Member

Posts: 13Polyamorous
What's the deal with poly is she worth it.
-
06-29-23 20:29 #19700Senior Member

Posts: 383Best head in the area
Has anyone ever seen this one before and can verify she's real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/026977154740
-
06-29-23 19:34 #19699Senior Member

Posts: 287Nice review but c'Mon. Man, don't leave us hanging and making someone post a duh reply. What were the damages? I'm going to guess you did 500.
Originally Posted by ChuckTown67
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



