Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 13119
-
07-06-23 00:09 #11229Regular Member

Posts: 19I never had any issues with Veronica, and found her to be a lot more pleasant to deal with than the vast majority of other girls down there. Last I saw her was around this time last year. She had just met some sort of white knight, so I assumed she rode off into the sunset with him.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 22:25 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 514Veronica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFfqOvOk4WE
Attractive blonde in the first 50 seconds of that youtube clip.
Anyone know what happened to Veronica? The skinny blonde in the beginning of the clip. I haven't seen her around for a minute. She was pretty cute but had a terrible attitude and worse performance.
Typically kensington girls leave by going to jail, hospital, grave, get clean, or just move. Some move in with a monger. Some move to online ads. Some have family rescue them.
-
07-05-23 17:46 #11227Asshole

Posts: 399I recall Bridget telling me about 5-10 guys she stayed with over the years. She even told me of a rich sugar daddy that she never even did anything sexual with. He would just bank-roll her lavish life style while trying to groom her. He cut her off when she was unwilling to leave the drugs. (shrugs).
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
There was even an amateur porn star (backroom casting couch) chick I boned a few times who told be she stayed with some rich couple she did threesomes with. She stayed with them over the holidays and even babysat and cleaned house (in between three-way sessions).
I don't personally have much experience in this but I'm sure there are tons of risks you need to weigh if you would consider this.
-
07-05-23 17:37 #11226Asshole

Posts: 399I think a lot of it is if you catch them in a good or bad mood. A lot of this flagging can be very subjective.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
The admins on the other site just ban anyone for any reason. I'm sure if you posted this on there, you'd get banned.
-
07-05-23 17:19 #11225Asshole

Posts: 399I am very dubious of any reports of new strolls outside of Kensington. Most are just one off isolated events. There's been a few moderately attractive female pan-handlers I've come across in some of the nicer parts of town giving me the look to initiate something but I try not to shit where I eat.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 16:03 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 223Well, that was short lived. I've been through a few more times since and no joy.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 22:03 #11223Asshole

Posts: 399How do you decide when to take the L?
Do you guys have a system of when to take an L (loss)? Sometimes I end up driving up and down for hours. I'm thinking of just doing 2 or 3 and then going to an AMP if I don't find anyone acceptable.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 02:35 #11222Asshole

Posts: 399Ashley looks pretty good, but your rating seems a little too generous. Nearly perfect except -0. 5 on hygiene? What did she do?
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 23:47 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 165Who is this girl
Anyone know the girl at the 1:40 mark? She is also on the thumbnail.
Originally Posted by Looking2023
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 21:27 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 9872:15
At 2:15 there's a really good shot of her walking. Looks way skinnier, tits are smaller.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 20:11 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 987Nicole and Bridget
It's funny you say that, about the bad blood, since what got me blacklisted by her was joking about a threesome with Nicole (this was before Nicole ripped me off). She freaked out and I was done. I later learned here that was her pattern, including with mongers she shacked up with. I bet dollars to donuts Bridget fucked the (now dead) BF.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
These are 3 of my favs. The sitting ass shot shows off her little tail. Heh. Log
-
07-03-23 14:16 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 106Relay the message
If anyone gets her number please PM me, I'll return the favor with some of the other girls I've gotten bored of, they're still great, but after a few months, meh, need fresh talent.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there mongers!
-
07-03-23 09:04 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 446Nicole ran into her a few weeks back out on the streets. She apparently handled her bad blood with her breaking a few nails in the process. Shame these girls can't get along, they would have been a lot of fun together.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
Still trying though.
-
07-03-23 08:59 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 104Bridget
Holy Crap, I remember her STG ads - She was smoking hot.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
I never saw her personally, but I did want to.
If I recall she didn't offer DATY, and with a girl that hot that's a must for the Rooster. Also, I believe I did text with her and noticed a little " GPS " and once I get even the slightest whiff of that, I'm out. Nothing more to discuss.
Anyway, damn shame. She " was " gorgeous with a smoking bod.
-
07-03-23 08:40 #11215Senior Member

Posts: 987Bridget
Wow, saw her a bunch a few years ago the she was in the 'burbs with Nicole and her BF, and a few times after. Maybe 15-20 x. She's top 3. Had a damn near perfect spinner body, super nice tits and was fun in the sack. Back then, no obvious signs of using. I heard (on here) that she was shacking up with various mongers but it always ended badly.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
I'll see if I can dig up her old ad pics.









Reply With Quote





