Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 13119
-
06-30-23 22:57 #11199Senior Member

Posts: 514Economics of Kensington
Originally Posted by NewMonger972
[View Original Post]
Sometimes when I drive up and down the stroll, I think about the economics of Kensington.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
SW on the ave are desperate for money so they offer their services for dirt cheap. The money I give them mostly goes to the low level drug dealers. At that level, some of the low level dealers also skim a little of the drugs in addition to the little bit of profit they make. Then there is a hierarchy of dealers and several distinct drug orgs. They get their drugs from cheap overseas chemical factories in China, etc.
Then there are the ones that get food-stamps / SNAP. There are several stores that give the addicts 50%. So if an addict gets $100 from the government / tax-payers, the addict is getting $50 and the store is getting $50 of free money.
Then there are boosters. People who sell stolen goods for money. I heard people would sell things that cost hundreds of dollars for $20. The stores either close down like the pharmacy at K and A or they pass on the loss on to law-abiding customers. I heard some of the boosters even take private orders. I was getting a pizza one day and a booster came in to the pizza shop and sold the pizza guy stolen nikes at a discount.
Cheap pussy on the ave makes escorting more difficult for the escorts. Cheap Chinese pussy at the AMPs also brings down costs.
Supply and Demand.
The way city officials also run things do not help the situation. Politically, I tend to lean a bit left of center, but seeing how crazy some of the politicians in this city run things, I'm beginning to lean more right.
-
06-30-23 22:35 #11198Senior Member

Posts: 251I guess if crackwhores your type, so be it.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 22:34 #11197Senior Member

Posts: 251Thank you.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 22:23 #11196Senior Member

Posts: 514Bridge
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auuPm0fsqtY
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
She's at the 0:50 - 1:30 mark. She is also in the thumbnail pic for that vid. She's been looking a pit sickly these days. Idk.
-
06-30-23 22:17 #11195Senior Member

Posts: 514Drugs
The girls here are severe drug addicts.
Originally Posted by NewMonger972
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ybPnY1Ehc
-
06-30-23 21:33 #11194Senior Member

Posts: 251Read the FAQ.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 21:15 #11193Senior Member

Posts: 259[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 20:46 #11192Senior Member

Posts: 251[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 20:17 #11191Senior Member

Posts: 251[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 18:34 #11190Senior Member

Posts: 2788
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
It occurred to me that perhaps the reason Mr Swim hasn't created the thread is that he doesn't know how to. Nothing ever wrong with "not knowing', just in not being willing to learn. So here is a few tips!
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
He can't he's on moderation.
A2
-
06-30-23 18:15 #11189Senior Member

Posts: 259[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 18:10 #11188Senior Member

Posts: 259[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 16:45 #11187Senior Member

Posts: 165Great idea
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 14:58 #11186Senior Member

Posts: 251And I constantly come here to give yall pictures, updates and I be asking for opinions. Why'all don't be giving me opinions. I ask for help, why'all be ghosting for a few days. So I'm out there just enjoying my time.
Do you know how many people in my inbox giving me props and asking for more pics? I stay with screenshots and pics.
-
06-30-23 14:38 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 251That's why I asked why'all for your opinions. Read the other stuff she showed me and gave me. Trust me I know Im not the only one. Im just glad Im an option. Just go experience her. Youll understand.
Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1
[View Original Post]
As of right now, no other monger on this site seen her in person. Thats all that really matter to me.
Once one of you spend time with her with proof. I will stop talking about her.
Theres like 5 mongers here that spent time with the Goddess Melanie.
Most of the things I did, I never did with another SW. Assuming shes a SW.
I barely did in-call. I only went inside one other SW house.
I never spent half a day with a SW.
I never met another SW family members or bestie
No other SW gave me her iPhone passcode, let me take a picture of her driver license, she freely let me look through drawers and closet in her spot, and showed me her money stash location.
Rest of my SW session be like
Are you a cop?
Get in
Do you a bottle of water?
I just want a BBJ
I start recording
I nut
And where do you want me to drop you off at?










Reply With Quote




