Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 875 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 13119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11214
    Ashley.

    Looks. You be the judge.

    Hygiene 9. 5/10.

    Mannerism 10/10.

    Conversation 10/10.

    Effort 10/10.

    Services 10/10.

    Price 10/10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8123.jpeg‎   IMG_8127.jpeg‎   IMG_8124.jpeg‎   IMG_8128.jpeg‎   IMG_8125.jpeg‎  

    IMG_8129.jpeg‎   IMG_8126.jpeg‎  

  2. #11213
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking2023  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4imZcq1QJOE&t=316s

    Anyone know the girl at 4:52 mark she looks good.
    Found her by on jasper when she walked over something was off with her one arm and she used the off arm to get in but picked her up anyway while driving to my spot she had a bad odor coming from her so I drove her back and dropped her off must have been something going on with the arm because she looked clean otherwise and was cute.

  3. #11212

    Briget

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBangaz43  [View Original Post]
    In "Bridget's" (not her real name obviously) defense, she used to look waaaaay better. I used to mess with her when she was in the Harrisburg / Carlisle area before she moved to Philly, and even entertained moving her in for a short period of time. Judging by some of the stuff I've read about her over the years about the company she now keeps, I probably dodged a bullet there. I'll try to see if I have some old pics of her on my google drive.
    I didn't realize she'd be so popular. Here is a pic from my collection from a few years ago. I think it was from one of her online ads. I'm glad I got to her before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brig.jpg‎  

  4. #11211

    Bridget's info

    I checked the video, Bridget looks really cute. I can see she has a phone attached to a lanyard around her neck. Does anyone out there have her contact info? I would be happy to trade I have several girls' numbers including UTR girls. Please PM me with the info. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auuPm0fsqtY

    She's at the 0:50 - 1:30 mark. She is also in the thumbnail pic for that vid. She's been looking a pit sickly these days. Idk.

  5. #11210

    Taking the "L" as in loss, not the elevated train!

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBangaz43  [View Original Post]
    In "Bridget's" (not her real name obviously) defense, she used to look waaaaay better. I used to mess with her when she was in the Harrisburg / Carlisle area before she moved to Philly, and even entertained moving her in for a short period of time. Judging by some of the stuff I've read about her over the years about the company she now keeps, I probably dodged a bullet there. I'll try to see if I have some old pics of her on my google drive.
    Looks like your pictures are the closest I'll ever get to that SW Bridget!! LOL.

    Definitely interested if you have some pics! Please share on the forum or PM me.

    Stay safe out there mongers!

  6. #11209
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    I guess if crackwhores your type, so be it.
    In "Bridget's" (not her real name obviously) defense, she used to look waaaaay better. I used to mess with her when she was in the Harrisburg / Carlisle area before she moved to Philly, and even entertained moving her in for a short period of time. Judging by some of the stuff I've read about her over the years about the company she now keeps, I probably dodged a bullet there. I'll try to see if I have some old pics of her on my google drive.

  7. #11208

    Hope this doesn't get flagged as well

    This post is actually directed at the admin. Respectfully, I don't understand why my post, which merely stated that this forum is strictly for the purposes of mongers sharing useful information about girls, was flagged for being argumentative (my first time being flagged ever). I was merely reiterating the rules which even you the admin have also clearly stated in the flagging of Dontrask's post as "The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject. " I agree with those rules, as that is almost exactly what I wrote, so I am not sure why my reiteration of the rules was flagged. It was fairly obvious that Swim's posts were a violation of those clearly stated rules, yet none of his posts got flagged. However, when I reiterated those rules, and suggested he create his own thread, my post got flagged, so I was confused, especially when you flagged Don's comment citing the same guidelines that I had posted yet been flagged for. I respect the admins of this board, and I was merely trying to assist in getting this forum back on track after being derailed by one user's incessant, useless posts. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication, and I'm not looking to cause an argument, but a little clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

  8. #11207

    Swim101?

    I was watching some of these interviews and people are talking about some guy in a big white truck filming dates and I was thinking it was our buddy swimmie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3se0hm2NqjA&t=270s

    4:30 - 4:45.

    Maybe he should do a wiki leaks type of data release some time.

  9. #11206

    Angela

    These YT videos were only posted 3 days apart but she looks like a completely different person? Maybe it's just the lighting and makeup?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails angela.jpg‎  

  10. #11205

    What's up with this blonde jawn

    Anybody ever pick up this blonde "almost goth" looking chick.

    https://youtu.be/racU3prPeiU?t=241

  11. #11204

    Stray cats

    This whole swim situation has made me think about something:

    A while back, a buddy of mine took in a stray cat. He had a couple of pet cats in the past and says that the stray has been the best cat he has ever had.

    I think SW are not unlike stray cats, especially the ones living out on the streets and in tents. A lot of times, they forget how to act normally but sometimes they can be grateful and very affectionate.

    The question I had was if anyone had any experience taking in a SW. I imagine most end poorly but I can also see some situations working out, at least for a few years.

    I have taken in a few in the past but they usually don't last for one reason or another.

    Then there is the trust issue when you are out but they are at home alone with all your stuff. There's this older blonde SW who was taken in by some monger with a day job. I picked her up for a car date but couldn't find a good parking spot so she suggests going back to the dude's place while he is at work. I boned her on the dude's personal bed while he was at work. LOL.

    A couple of SW I know disappear for a while because they get this type of situation with some monger. A lot of times they are back on the street because they get kicked out. I'm thinking some may find a nice home with a nice dude and they live happily ever after.

    There are a few escorts I have known well enough to get their personal social media info. They end up leaving the game and moving in with some nerdy looking monger. At least I assume the dudes are mongers because the girls tend to be 8+ but the dudes tend to be 5's. At least in terms of looks. I suppose later on in life, money plays a bigger role in one's attractiveness.

  12. #11203

    Thank you admin

    Now lets get this board back to what its suppose to be.

  13. #11202
    Agreed but if his senseless posts continue then moderators should suspend / ban him from posting.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!


    Since you refuse to use the Ignore Function if your senseless posts about him continue should I ban you as well. His posts do not violate the TOS, yours do. Who should I ban?

    No worries, i put him on your ignore list.

    A2

  14. #11201

    Trying something new

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    Why do you need to talk about putting somebody on ignore? The Ladies of Perpetual Indignation Sewing Circle, Philadelphia Chapter are WAY worse than the guy you're all complaining about.

    A2

  15. #11200
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    8:43 am.

    Weird ass night.
    Where is the pic of you bustin a nut on her face?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape