Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8256
-
06-30-23 18:47 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 124Old strippers
I want to fuck or get a blowjob from an old stripper.
I know about Luna & Monse & Unique.
Are there any long time strippers that are close to 50 or older?
-
06-30-23 18:38 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 124Pepper at Sugars
I hooked up with Pepper.
Asian with an alt / dyke type looks.
OK body. Avg CBJ. First mish then Nice doggie finish.
I would repeat. 260 plus room fee for 15 minutes.
-
06-30-23 16:01 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 87She looks hott!! Thanks. Not sure the Insta account is correct however. I can't seem to find it.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 15:40 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 216How was the head game? She's hot as fuck, but a lot of hot girls head game is low effort / lackluster for sure.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 15:37 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 1098Kehlani at Kittens
30 min.
BBBJ, cfs. 450 plus room fee for a hh. Last night.
I think BBFS may be on the table.
At kunnaryx3 on insta.
-
06-30-23 14:36 #5131I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877I waiting for Coronalime porno. .
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I no care if they see my wang.
-
06-30-23 14:31 #5130I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Mandy very good. She suck my wang good.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 14:30 #5129I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Monse very good. She nice lady. I like very much.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 14:29 #5128I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Yes. She like my wang. She very good very nice.
Originally Posted by Luvstophuk
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 18:21 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 241Did babycake suck your wang? LOL.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 17:47 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 379Kylie
Young petite girl? If that's her I haven't gotten any extras with her, she barely let me suck her tits. YMMV.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 15:45 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 270I had one yesterday with her. I like them trashy. Does anyone have any recent info on Kylie at Pandoras?.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
BBBJ?
-
06-29-23 14:42 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 87Does Jayde have an IG account? If not what does she look like? I can stop by tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:42 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 1098Monse
It is so difticult to turn down a Monse date.
200 $ all bare. Great titty fuck.
-
06-29-23 14:26 #5122I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877I take friend to Airport. My wang need fun. Rio no in. No Unique. So I pick babycake.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




