Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 855 1355 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19717

    Sb girl

    Well Ashley401 xo on SB will meetup (can't host) but I can't really recommend. Nice booty and face. Skimpy up top. She works a lot so it was a little difficult to arrange but we got the negotiating done for hh FS 120. Got to business quickly for a BBBJ and it was ok, but then came the hurry up. I said ok let's move on to the FS and she said it's 120 for the BBBJ. I said no way so she said ok, got a raincoat? Again no way, Mr. Wiggle hates them damn things. So she finally got on her back and we got the business done quickly Tfg. Pushed me out real quick when I started to fill her up LOL. So maybe YMMV but meh, I'll pass.

  2. #19716

    Moot point

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    The reviews in CT are under Carrie. For whatever reason she is using Carey in RI.
    Link no longer working.

  3. #19715

    It was more about the length of time I spent

    Her quoted price was her price. I spent longer than I initially discussed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I just read the review on T. Are. You paid extra to kiss her another extra for DATY. Cardinal sin is all that is or should be included in the prices. No way in hell am I paying extra for either. Not sure if her rate is consistent with ad yet $4 is reasonable at least to me but when you're adding extras to the cost it makes no sense. Glad you had a good time yet I think you overpaid.

  4. #19714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Carrie or Carey? Ad says Carey.
    The reviews in CT are under Carrie. For whatever reason she is using Carey in RI.

  5. #19713

    Did you attach something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Like I suspected, the pics in her add are highly edited and a poor example of what she really looks like. See attached for what you should expect.
    Doesn't appear to be showing up.

  6. #19712

    Chanel star

    Anyone see the pretty blonde Chanel star and her friend?

  7. #19711
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.
    Like I suspected, the pics in her add are highly edited and a poor example of what she really looks like. See attached for what you should expect.

  8. #19710
    Her post just screams "mentally unstable", so that would probably explain the crickets. It's way too long and odd of a post to be an intentional scammer. All, the pics are edited and from good angles, so she probably isn't as attractive in person.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.

  9. #19709

    Carey

    Carrie or Carey? Ad says Carey.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is real and the name is Carrie and from the Bridgeport area. There are reviews on that forum, mostly decent and a few that might suggest some sketchiness! But, that does seem to be par for the course these days! The crickets may be from popularity since new to the area but I have no idea.

  10. #19708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Was able to verify Her name is Cassie, from the Connecticut area. Texted Her and told Her I was looking to visit, and crickets back.
    Yes, she is real and the name is Carrie and from the Bridgeport area. There are reviews on that forum, mostly decent and a few that might suggest some sketchiness! But, that does seem to be par for the course these days! The crickets may be from popularity since new to the area but I have no idea.

  11. #19707

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.
    Was able to verify Her name is Cassie, from the Connecticut area. Texted Her and told Her I was looking to visit, and crickets back.

  12. #19706

    PolyAmorous Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by JWright1975  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with poly is she worth it.
    See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.

    Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.

  13. #19705

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Nothing good. Stay away!
    Thanks to all who responded. I don't know why I've never seen her ad before, or maybe I just don't recognize her. Oh well. Thank you!

  14. #19704
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I will see her immediately. However, she looks too good to be true to me.
    I tried texting a few times. Crickets.

  15. #19703

    Vanessa

    Bro, I just read the review on T. Are. You paid extra to kiss her another extra for DATY. Cardinal sin is all that is or should be included in the prices. No way in hell am I paying extra for either. Not sure if her rate is consistent with ad yet $4 is reasonable at least to me but when you're adding extras to the cost it makes no sense. Glad you had a good time yet I think you overpaid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Nice review but c'Mon. Man, don't leave us hanging and making someone post a duh reply. What were the damages? I'm going to guess you did 500.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape